Trump says 'my friend Kim' has great opportunity at second summit

webfact

19 hours ago, keith101 said:

Idiot you dont have any friends and less and less of your base .

Kim (whatever his name is) would be laughing his tits off behind the back of POTUS. He is NOT going to de-nuclearise and is enjoying his "days in the Sun" that POTUS has given him. No one else has afforded him the world stage. Very hard to take seriously a leader who lied to his people then held "hostage" his own workers in order to get his own way!

Perhaps living in Thailand is not so bad afterall?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some inflammatory posts and replies have been removed.

Please use correct names when referring to the two leaders or your post will disappear, along with the person using those derogatory names for world leaders. Thank you

Lets see actual results first before getting overly excited. Sure testing has stopped but word is they didn't really need to do much more testing. I still think it's obvious Kim is never going to denuke and 45 is certainly not going to force him. What 45 obviously wants is the optics that he solved the problem that he somewhat amplified with his earlier insane rhetoric. Then Nobel prize, no impeachment, reelection, and no prison. Or so he hopes.  
Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Fact - testing has stopped. The remainder of your post is pure opinion and speculation. But then, perhaps the facts do not fit your agenda?.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Even the continuous backstabbing did not stop him from all the amazing achievements he keeps making.

I must have blinked and missed them..........now let's see: 

--Fostering racism in the US.

--Shutting down the Govt and putting thousands of Americans under financial stress.

--Making sure his business cronies benefited from tax cuts

--Lying about anything and everything almost every day

--Behaving like a spoilt child when he didn't get his wall funding

--Getting offside with traditional Allies

--Pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal but his belief that he has single-handedly thwarted all of Iran’s designs just isn’t true — according to his own administration.

Could add a few more "achievements" as you call them but haven't got the time of day to complete the list of duds and damage this clown has bestowed upon the USA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/27/2019 at 12:55 PM, Boon Mee said:

The Nattering Nabobs of Negativism crowd will never find any positive result from anything Trump accomplishes. 

Once again, short term memory from you and your ilk. It's not so long since Trump was calling Kim "little rocket boy" and telling him that his red button was bigger than his ????.

Oh, and didn't Kim have his Uncle and others murdered? Trump has no idea what he's dealing with and if it only affected him, go for it, but it's the man/woman on streets around the world who'll suffer the consequences if an uneducated buffoon like him gets it wrong ????.

Edited by freebyrd
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I would agree that all people of good will hope there is a productive result of the meeting in Hanoi.

Hopefully more than superficial photo ops that basically meant nothing except for some unearned giveaways to Kim as happened in Singapore.

On the we all love you part, that is total 100 percent B.S.

Colin's a Brit JT, he's being sarcastic mate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I'm waiting for the spin from "trump" (not that it will be the truth, of course it won't, but it will be interesting) but personally I would prefer no deal than "trump" caving again as he did in Singapore in exchange for almost nothing. 

Well, jinglebells, looks like Trump gave you what you wanted and drew a red line and apparently refused to walk over it (unlike some other "redliners" we could mention.).

But let's all see how you will now spin this walkaway....

49 minutes ago, stud858 said:

Well, what do you want Trump to do?

Haters are saying he's caving in to North Korea.

When he stands up to them again the argument reverses. Have trust that in the very least, he won't allow US to be bombed.

Here is what I want Trump to do: shut up!

Don't brag about ....stuff, that is not happening!

Don't go around, celebrate results, that just do not exist!

Am I all for getting Kim of his trip to kill his people and threaten to kill all people?

Yes!

Do I think, the bloated, idiotic, moronic know-it-all (when in fact he knows nothing!) has any idea, what he is doing, is right person to do so?

No, not for a second!

And all those "people" who are now applauding Agent Orange for his mission to save the world"

you were the people who practically imploded, when Obama -back in the days- hinted, he could...maybe...just try to talk....

And if you listen to what Trump is actually saying...maybe wake up and smell the coffee!

He praises to opportunities in NK, to become "like Vietnam"!

Vietnam took decades, to get where it is now and their starting point wasn't even half as bad as the Korean!

He is a moron and I wish, he would leave negotiations to the experts!

Unfortunately, non of THOSE in his administration so...that is that!

3 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Am I all for getting Kim of his trip to kill his people and threaten to kill all people?

Yes!

Do I think, the bloated, idiotic, moronic know-it-all (when in fact he knows nothing!) has any idea, what he is doing, is right person to do so?

No, not for a second!

And all those "people" who are now applauding Agent Orange for his mission to save the world"

you were the people who practically imploded, when Obama -back in the days- hinted, he could...maybe...just try to talk....

And if you listen to what Trump is actually saying...maybe wake up and smell the coffee!

Vietnam took decades, to get where it is now and their starting point wasn't even half as bad as the Korean!

So you admit you're starting to like him a little then? Haha. Just kidding. Ok so you say you need to see better results.

Wait and see what the next President does. 

12 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Yes!

No, not for a second!

Ha, stand-up comedy at its best.

Ah, the believer in "experts", the guys who say "trust me"....

The Korean War was halted in 1953, and since then the "experts" have got us ...er....where?

No, I thought not.

1 minute ago, blazes said:

16 minutes ago, DM07 said:

There were many American politicians during the Vietnam War who thought it would be proper to "bomb Hanoi back to the Stone Age".

How you can say that the Vietnam that was indeed bombed back close to the Stone Age had a better "starting point" than the Korean is beyond me.

9 hours ago, blazes said:

Ha, stand-up comedy at its best.

Ah, the believer in "experts", the guys who say "trust me"....

The Korean War was halted in 1953, and since then the "experts" have got us ...er....where?

No, I thought not.

Not exactly correct, An armistice is not a conclusion. Technically, many countries are still at war with Nth Korea.

And  Mr Trump has just put a solution back further thanks to his supreme negotiating skills.

Total dud, but no doubt soon to be called fake news.

Got to love the US, 50% still love this buffoon. Go USA. At the moment, Just go away.

Come back when you are stable and have a president that soon will be a caricature in Looney Tunes. 

On 2/27/2019 at 8:19 PM, Jingthing said:

I don't have presidential ambitions but I would be more comfortable with a competent president that handled this in a measured, diplomatic way, without the focus on SHOW BUSINESS that 45 is obviously all about. 

Why do you attack people who mostly agree with you.

You, yes you can not be a presidential candidate because you do not have the $millions required to enter the election.

Which is the first reason why US democracy is suspect at least.

A crap democracy, a total buffoon for a leader and yet 50% of citizens love him. 

Big Apple has a worm in the core. And the world is shying away. Think about it.