Scamming At Immigration

I will agree on one thing, I do need to tone it down. I am taking a simple scamming way to personal.

So, all is revealed your a conspiracy theorist. Who shot JFK? Did man land on the moon? Who really rules the world? Nut job.

BTW, I'm neither a peon, ex cop or government official, just an ordinary Joe who has managed to retain his sanity, but I am someone that did some forward planning to make sure that my extension application went off without a hitch.

What makes you think that Thailand want's to keep you? You need to get your head out of your backside, tone down your self importance and get a one way ticket home. I'm sure the Thai authorities will wave you off.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AGITATORKEN said:

You are an idiot. Enough time wasted on an idiot's that does not see this for what it is. A way for Thai government officials to scam money out of foreigners.

If I'm an idiot, how come nobody scammed me? 

Because I had the foresight to get my embassy letter before they stopped issuing them. Did you? Next year will be equally trouble free, I already have 2 months worth of transfers into my Thai account, marked "Foreign transfer". By the end of the year, I will have 12. If my plan goes awry, it won't be a problem to deposit 800k in my account, 2 months before my extension is due. To have a trouble free life with immigration, no scams involved, all you need is a brain. 

• Like 2