"Mr Durian" gets more than he bargained for after advertising his daughter for 10 million baht!

webfact

On 3/6/2019 at 1:21 PM, BestB said:

To be honest I do not get it, she is very cute, why did she have problems getting a guy?

Hmmm.... cute with a borderline personality disorder just like her father I suggest. Add all the money and I don’t think this would be far from the mark.

"The phone hasn't stopped ringing and it is adversely affecting his business. Tens of thousands of calls have come in and he only has one phone." 

A bit of an exaggeration methinks!  - When did he place the advert - when Graham Alexander Bell marketed his first product? 

I wouldn't do it... The smell of durian makes me nauseous.

Which kinda makes me wonder if durian is one of those things that, when eaten, gives off a smell from the skin and well, in this case, certain female places.....

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

On 3/6/2019 at 9:21 AM, BestB said:

To be honest I do not get it, she is very cute, why did she have problems getting a guy?

because of her father laughable request of him being "hardworking" ... he doesn't want a husband for his daughter , he wants a slave working for free.