Arrest warrant for "hot head" Russian after he demanded sex at traditional massage parlor in Pattaya

webfact

Arrest warrant for "hot head" Russian after he demanded sex at traditional massage parlor in Pattaya

4pm.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

The Pattaya Court has issued an arrest warrant for a man described by Thai media as a "hot headed Russian mafia" man. 

Pavel Bespalov, 33, who is married to a Russian woman and living in Pattaya, is wanted after damage was done to the front window of the M and M Massage shop in Jomtien Sai 2 last Friday. 

Kaoded.com said that Bespalov had demanded sex from staff at the shop but this was denied. 

He returned later to damage a table and was further told "no sex here". Later in the evening a man in a motorcycle helmet looking like the same person arrived with a knife and smashed the front glass and damaged the lock. 

4.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

Pattaya police said that they contacted immigration who said that Bespalov had fled over the border into Cambodia. 

But they are hopeful that he will return as his Russian wife is in Pattaya. 

Border posts have been alerted with orders to arrest him if and when he tries to reenter the country. 

Kaoded.com described the suspect as a Russian mafia figure. 

Pattaya station chief Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch was pictured on the site. 

Source: 77Kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-03-08

7 minutes ago, webfact said:

After they have made it public news that there is a warrant for his arrest, they think he will return?

And after the wife now knows he was out looking for a bit on the side, he should probably be more scared of her than the cops.

Might even be the reason he has done a runner.

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Pavel Bespalov, 33, who is married to a Russian woman and living in Pattaya,

Wonder how he's staying in Thailand visa-wise?  Not retirement, not married to Thai. School doubtful...

Ahhh...  Russian mafia!!!  There's a visa category for that, right???

Or, maybe he's one of Thailand Elite's finest???

54 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

High class Pattaya establishments don't need this type hot headed Russian mafia men demanding sex what will people think???? 

Do you know the massage in question.... Have heard reports from friends about their massages there

4 hours ago, webfact said:

I would have though the opposite i.e. that he is less likely to return to Pattaya because his wife is there. 

The real questions are, who does he fear more, the Thai Police with the arrest warrant or the wife. The second question is with all the options for sex in Pattaya/Jomtien why was he hung up on this place, just move along to the next massage shop. I am sure there will be money exchanging hands and things smoothed over with the massage shop. The wife may be a little more difficult. 

Back in 1994 I managed a fitness centre in BKK. One morning one of my receptionist's was getting grief from a Ruskie who wanted sex from any available woman.

Long story short, I took him to one side and found out that it was his first trip to TL so I told him to go to Our Place in Soi Cowboy that night and take number 75 and pay her B5,000 for short time. BTW, I had no idea who number 75 was. A week or so later I dropped in and asked for number 75. When I asked her about the Ruskie she was chuffed to bits and thanked me for the B5K he gave her.

Some stories do have a happy ending ????.

Archived