Mice

marcusarelus

My mouse cord is becoming frayed and I'm thinking I should buy a new mouse.  A few things I've been wondering about.  1.  Color - lights breathing and pulsing.  My Rapoo does - I'm used to it although some times I think it triggers epileptic seizures like that one posters avatar does.  2.  Rolling scroll wheel and side to side wheel - I don't have them but seems like they would be practical.  3.  Programmable keys - I only have 6 and would like more.   I think I'm down to mice - Logitech MX Master or the G 502 Hero.  Any other recommendations? 

Logitech cordless - logitech battery life is very good, once a year or so for regular batteries, the MX Master recharges very fast and last a few months.

My experience of other makes is you have to replace/recharge the battery far to often - and always when you are in the middle of something important.

• Like 1

Mine, as pictured in your keyboard thread, is an older G502, probably Proteus as these are not available anymore from Logitech. One of the best features, IMO, is on the fly DPI shifting. Very useful outside of gaming too. Also, the mouse fits very nicely in the hand, and has a thumb resting area. Very comfortable, even at prolonged hectic gaming.

I chose the G502 mainly because I already decided on the Logitech G910 keyboard, and could use the same software for light and key programming.

It might not have enough lights for you, as only the G and the DPI indicator have it.

Edited by SpaceKadet

1 hour ago, marcusarelus said:

Great mouse.  Should have bought it years ago.  Except my wife said, "you paid how much for a mouse, Bah!!."

Just tell her you could have spend it in a go go bar too.. ask her what she prefers.

• Like 1

Expensive, yes! but you won't be disappointed. Great mouse.

I was at my local hardware store when my G910 RGB keyboard, and G502 mouse was delivered (Lazada delivery called me then). I know the owner well, and he couldn't believe I would pay that for just a keyboard and mouse....

My wife still doesn't know know how much it was....