Disaster ?

Pantip

Know no details, but have seen it for sale for couple of months on a business broker website.

That could be the case - I was more worried about the welfare of the owner as I know he’s not been very well lately.

Anyone with 3m to spare can have it...probably a lot less now if it has closed down.

You will find it for sale at: www.jasminehomes.co.th

Thanks for the information – it was one of my favourite watering holes

I haven't been in there in years. Does Morris and his brother David still run it ?? Used to do great home made meat pies baked by Scottish Stuart..

No, Morris is back in the OZ and David has been for several months. David just returned a few weeks ago but will be going back soon. Met up with him a couple of times to reminisce.

I am usually quite strong willed when it comes to resisting the sort of bait laid by the Mongoose and the Dan Sai Kid in their interpretation of the word "Disaster ???"

Can I point out to these two gentlemen that first of all it was a question, not a statement of fact. Secondly, even if it was a statement of fact the word disaster is relative. To you a sequence of events might not be a disaster, but to others it would be.