Angry over Brexit delay, 'Leave' supporters march through London

rooster59

Excellent stufg[emoji106]

Let me guess: you read the Guardian, believe in the new Green Deal, embrace multiculturalism and diversity, feel guilty about your white privilege, and call everyone who disagrees with your "progressive" ideology racists, bigots, islamophobes, transphobes, homophobes, blah blah blah.

Oh, and of course you voted Remain.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

Germany is shi€€€ng themselves as they look forward to being the eu's atm

You are talking about the MPs who are blocking the exit not the people. As for triggering article 50 yes what a glorious day it was.
If leaving without a deal will be painful I will take that. better than to be a servant of the EU. I am sure that it will be painful for some EU countries too.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Proboscis said:

Really? And when Tom Watson, who is hardly a die-hard remainer, spoke at the much larger remainer march last week, the press reported it too. Suck it up.

The sad fact about Brexit is that there is not only one brand but about 10. The trouble is that one brand does not want to give into the other brand. The result is that you will get either a soft brexit, yet another referendum (if parliament cannot get a majority around something) or possibly a retraction of article 50.

The other sad fact about brexit is that while many are what one might call culturally in favour of brexit (they might want more independence and sovereignity for the country and might not want immigrants and dislike certain Europeans, such as the French), they realise that the company they work for is going to fold if there is a hard brexit and it may not go well if there is even a soft brexit. The small majority among the public in favour of brexit in 2016 has gone the other way.

I wonder are you British.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

Yeah right Breitbart!

I suppose the former Bank of England who was very successful in his job, wouldn't know that much, as the countries leading economist. I am being facetious by the way.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mervyn-king-calls-for-no-deal-brexit-after-six-months-of-preparation-8q8q9c37m

https://www.theguardian.com/business/nils-pratley-on-finance/2018/dec/04/mervyn-king-call-for-no-deal-brexit-fails-to-offer-solutions

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

Absolute. NI and Scotland should stay in the EU as the majority have vote. Accordingly, the boundaries should be drawn. Wales and England can then cook their own Independence soup.

I suppose you might as well say London too, as they voted remain. Luckily it was a collective vote as the UK and not individual countries or counties.

I assume if remain won you, would have said the same that all leave areas can leave the EU too. Have a check and see which ones did.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36616028

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dice Man said:

Why not best of 3 ...you think that is DEMOCRACY??

Why not ? it is good enough to be undemocratic to subvert parliamentary precedence for May to continually bring her deal to the vote. 3 now and by all accounts she may make it 4 next week if the Speaker allows. As I said in an earlier post "what's good for the goose is good for the gander". But there again that will be poo pood by the hypocritical attitude of most Brexit suppporters.

Edited by geoffbezoz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Krataiboy said:

Let me guess: you read the Guardian, believe in the new Green Deal, embrace multiculturalism and diversity, feel guilty about your white privilege, and call everyone who disagrees with your "progressive" ideology racists, bigots, islamophobes, transphobes, homophobes, blah blah blah.

Oh, and of course you voted Remain.

Far too much commonality among Remainers and the Chattering Classes. It's their unjustified disdain for all others that is their biggest bigotry, followed by attempts to censor any voices of dissent and insults to non-believers and Leavers. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Well , the reality about Dyson is that just TWO Dyson employees moved to Singapore and that is to concentrate on Asia growing markets and Dyson will continue to invest in their UK factories and nothing in the UK will be closing down, infact , they plan to expand their UK factories 

The proof will be in 2 years time. The manufacturing industry will now employ many in Singapore, not the UK. So as clearly you are a supporter of the mega rich and tax avoidance schemes, you yourself must by definition be anti European ?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1