Angry over Brexit delay, 'Leave' supporters march through London

rooster59

3 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

We (17.4) million voters want out of the EU.

16 million voters wish to remain in the E.U.. 

Those figures are interesting to know.

However it seems that they are both considered, so far, as irrelevant for the government/parliament, in the U.K..

8 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

16 million voters wish to remain in the E.U.. 

Those figures are interesting to know.

However it seems that they are both considered, so far, as irrelevant for the government/parliament, in the U.K..

Parliament has been attempting (and failing so far) to agree the terms of Brexit.

43 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

I guess the above earlier contribution from BasilB just passed you by. Or you are just repeating something irrespective of accuracy. Hard Brexiteers doing that. Quelle Surprise!

I answered your question regarding a possible UK request to the EU for further extensions to the current time table , issued by the EU , in that other solutions may be agreed . I told you that France under a speech from Macron would veto an extension and that is also the message within the BasilB link . 

I have not copied or repeated any other post , just answering your question . I am in favour for Brexit but that does not mean I do not listen to others opinions . Indeed the country is divided over this important issue and the concerns of both sides need to be addressed .  However we find the UK in a place and position that it has not  been in before . Not just Brexit but the fundamentals of a democracy where the views of the public have been denied by their elected MP's . The lies and falsehoods from TM and how she has the audacity to remain as leader of the UK are unbelievable and a betrayal to her people .

The HOC MP's need to be put on trial to expose their conflicts of interest .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, superal said:

I answered your question regarding a possible UK request to the EU for further extensions to the current time table , issued by the EU , in that other solutions may be agreed . I told you that France under a speech from Macron would veto an extension and that is also the message within the BasilB link . 

I have not copied or repeated any other post , just answering your question . I am in favour for Brexit but that does not mean I do not listen to others opinions . Indeed the country is divided over this important issue and the concerns of both sides need to be addressed .  However we find the UK in a place and position that it has not  been in before . Not just Brexit but the fundamentals of a democracy where the views of the public have been denied by their elected MP's . The lies and falsehoods from TM and how she has the audacity to remain as leader of the UK are unbelievable and a betrayal to her people .

The HOC MP's need to be put on trial to expose their conflicts of interest .

But not put on trial by the UK Supreme Court or the UK High Courts who are also designated as Enemies Of The People by the Brexiteer Loopy Wing.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I suggest you read the article again. Became biased when it brings Tommy Robinson into it, as usual from Reuters, biased.

"Nigel Farage - the politician widely thought to have done the most to spook Britain’s then government into agreeing to hold the referendum - addressed the crowd at the end of a 270-mile (435 km), two-week march from Sunderland, northeast England, to London."

The headline is "Angry over Brexit delay, 'Leave' supporters march through London", the march consisted of those supporting Farage's march from Sunderland, those supporting Tommy's thing and those who came out to support Leave in general, it would most certainly have been biased to have given all credit to Farage's lot considering the turn out until they joined the main march in London.

• Haha 1

On 3/30/2019 at 6:55 AM, sammieuk1 said:

We are not going anywhere soon and we have spent @4.5bn so far to prove it and the poor will pick up the tab and the rich will continue to be richer the Caymans have won either way in this monumental disaster ????

That amount of money spent, and where it will be replenished from, is the saddest part of all this.

16 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Do not forget that eire survives financially due to british and german taxpayers money!!!

..and we are back to the 90's top post preference... can you fixt that on?

You know, you are the only one using that anymore. You could change your style or otherwise we'll just have to wait until you become extinct. Either way, time will fix this.

Ireland survives because the country knows how not to be an ass. Ireland is doing just fine, because it's one of the good guys on global markets. England will no longer be one in the very near future. 

Take it u mean the UK not England..in ur dreams..remember the UK gave eire big bucks when osbourne was the chancellor!!!

..and we are back to the 90's top post preference... can you fixt that on?

You know, you are the only one using that anymore. You could change your style or otherwise we'll just have to wait until you become extinct. Either way, time will fix this.

Ireland survives because the country knows how not to be an ass. Ireland is doing just fine, because it's one of the good guys on global markets. England will no longer be one in the very near future. 

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

4 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Do not forget that eire survives financially due to british and german taxpayers money!!!

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You need to update your information.

They’ve been doing rather well securing financial services and other lucrative business that is fleeing Brexit Britain.

Just ask Rees-Mogg, he was right their at the leading edge of businessmen protecting their businesses from Brexit by offshoring to Eire.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, denby45 said:

Basil, I also thought the same as you however after researching the individual, as I asked you to do, I now know the facts. Please do not believe the left wing biased main media outlets and do your research on social media which for a long time now has been the only place to get the facts. Yes Tommy is no angel and he was definitely a bit of a footy hooligan in the past but what the authorities have done to that man after he started speaking out against the grooming gangs and Islamist ideology is absolutely shameful. 

Den

I similarly looked at him & couldn't find a smoking gun. My conclusion was that a Govt was probably running him.