Thai cosplay star banged up abroad for a week for not having a work permit!

rooster59

31 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

However, when the Malaysian Immigration found out she was Thai she was taken away in cuffs. 

In cuffs you say humm.. even hotter... she likes like a porcelain doll, very fragile, handle with care...

• Like 1

You guys just finding out about her? She went from a-z in just a year on FB and posts new pics weekly. she was almost out of control. I found out about her keeping track of my kids FB usage and what joined FB friends on their pages at their school, and some of the oddest I reviewed were the cosplay girls just to see what that was all about. 4 Cosplay, she was the most common joined friend.. Has pics from her school days in uniform and home before she went wild. So, who wouldn't look at that girl as she is over 18yrs old and she is something else. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

That’s a shame really. No money exchanged, she was attending a convention and signing autographs.

Most of Asia is a mess when it comes to nonsense like this. Scared little males flexing their muscle to enforce whatever rule they can to make up for their lack of actual manhood. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dcnx said:

That’s a shame really. No money exchanged, she was attending a convention and signing autographs.

Not entirely true. She didn't go there for free out of the kindness of her heart - she went there to gather more fans, who would later translate into increased earnings online. Just because she wasn't paid cash doesn't mean it's not work.

Digging up a little - Malaysia actually does have a Performing Artist visa - so it seems like instead of going through the trouble of applying for it, the convention organizers had her come on a tourist visa.

• Like 2

these girls make $100,000 plus USD a year and they never leave home. all done on the internet. 

[/quote]

Sounds like a good earner.  Is there any similar demand for an elderly, pot-bellied 'farang' man to display his testicles in a lewd manner?  (I have a good internet connection....)  ????

Edited by simon43
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2