Pattaya sex timebomb: Hookers 'using FAKE certificates' saying they're HIV free

rooster59

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Regardless of if true or not, anyone jumping into the sack with a prostitute who doesn't use a condom is an absolute idiot. And I would say that is true the world over, not just Pattaya.

That is almost word for word what my post would have said, sex with a hooker and not using a condom you deserve to catch something

3 hours ago, Xonax said:

A HIV Free certificate can only tell, that you were not HIV Positive 3 months before the test was made, as there is a 3 month incubation period for HIV.

First 3 month HIV test only shows you as FALSE negative or positive.  The second HIV test 3 months after the first, will confirm Positive or negative. 2 tests are needed for 100% confirmation.  And yes, only valid up to the date of the second  test after that, everything repeats again based on HIV exposure/risk.  No Glove, No love.

this is a true story actually,
a nurse i was lover to demanded i went to bkk-patt hospital
to get a checkup, no other hospital certificate would be good enough

Every couple stating a relationship should go get checked, together.

“Don’t get caught ‘slippin in yo pimpin’ “

8 hours ago, inactiveposter said:

Assuming it’s not fake, a certificate is only valid until their next encounter - basically useless. 

Not even that, since these (if real) tests are usually antigen based. They will not detect recent infections. And it is the recently infected people who are most infectious.

Conversely, people who know they are HIV+ and have been on medication for say 6 months or more, taking it regularly, will always test positive in antigen tests but usually have no detectable virus in their blood so are not infectious.

The use of fake HIV "certrificates" is nothing new in Thailand. Been going on for years. But as explained above even a real test result is no reason for confidence.

7 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

But Pattaya is a family friendly, high class resort, and we all know prostitution is illegal here..........silly Farang newspaper get facts all wrong again.....:tongue:

There is no prostitution in Pattaya ain't that what the govt said ????

8 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

Have to confess to having been with more than one over the years, and not one has ever offered me a certificate, real or fake and neither have i ever asked for one. TBH, at the time my mind was probably focused on more pressing matters, if you know what I mean.

Yeah but I believe some agencies and certain bars are using these to assure their customers. 

13 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

So since their paperwork is a lie maybe they are also lying wen they telling me that i am such a hansum guy and a great lover?

Maybe you are, compared to the other dude who banged her an hour before you..

38 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

So since their paperwork is a lie maybe they are also lying wen they telling me that i am such a hansum guy and a great lover?

Don't worry. Thai girls would never lie to you. Everybody knows, they love foreigners of double their age and triple their weight. 

Since when are there health inspections on the women in Thailand? I've never heard of such a thing. The Philippines has "hygiene" checks every week(maybe 2) where they go get a checkup so they can keep working. Now I've spoken to a few of them about this test and they aren't actually tested for anything. They may find the occasional bad yeast infection, likely from the smell, but little else.

If someone has actual info on testing in Thailand, please post it. I've been around for quite a while and never heard of it.

11 hours ago, rooster59 said:

PROSTITUTES working in the world’s sex tourism capital have been accused of using fake certificates saying they're HIV free. 

Thousands of Brit lads flock to the Thai beach city of Pattaya for cheap and easy sex each year. 

Hordes of Brits have flocked to the resort with the promise of beautiful women, cheap luxury property, warm weather and cold beer on tap.

But hookers working in “Sin City” have been accused of using fake certificates saying they're HIV free in a country where rates of infection are among some of the highest in the world.

Full story: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/768818/HIV-pattaya-thailand-sin-city-std-sex-tourism

Daily STAR Sunday: 2019-03-31

There is a very easy solution to this problem. All those Brits who worry about their health should stay at home in the UK. It also has the advantage that they have the NHS over there.

And in the UK the change to get AIDS is nearly zero. Not that HIV is unknown over there. But who wants to have sex with British women?

Club_indulge-3-sml_2614038c.jpg

12 hours ago, rooster59 said:

PROSTITUTES working in the world’s sex tourism capital have been accused of using fake certificates saying they're HIV free. 

Is this true.. an admission that ladies of the night are for real... the forbidden fruit of Thailands family resort

men & women negotiation payment to fulfill natures needs?

31 minutes ago, Brigand said:

Anyone who doesn't realise that bare-backing hookers is a no-no...is a complete fool.

Correct.

And then there are the guys who meet innocent women on the internet. And obviously all those internet women are clean...

On 3/31/2019 at 8:29 AM, darksidedog said:

Regardless of if true or not, anyone jumping into the sack with a prostitute who doesn't use a condom is an absolute idiot. And I would say that is true the world over, not just Pattaya.

Yes ! Its surprising the number of men that lose their brain when there is a blood rush to the nether regions.

Since when are there health inspections on the women in Thailand? I've never heard of such a thing. The Philippines has "hygiene" checks every week(maybe 2) where they go get a checkup so they can keep working. Now I've spoken to a few of them about this test and they aren't actually tested for anything. They may find the occasional bad yeast infection, likely from the smell, but little else.

If someone has actual info on testing in Thailand, please post it. I've been around for quite a while and never heard of it.
The article is not claiming there is any sort of "inspection" system.

HIV testing is readily available in Thailand on request....for anyone.

The article is saying that some prostitutes get fake lab reports to show clients. This is true.

Some of the "labs" in touristy areas prominently advertising HIV/STD testing are complete fakes and don't conduct the actual tests. Not only can a prostitute readily get a false report from these but a tourist genuinely wanting a real test may be conned. Stick to hospitals and legit labs.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 3/31/2019 at 8:19 AM, inactiveposter said:

Assuming it’s not fake, a certificate is only valid until their next encounter - basically useless. 

On 3/31/2019 at 8:19 AM, inactiveposter said:

I'm trying to word a reply on the lines of a driving licence works the same way, sort of works fine until you take the car out the next day sort of thing.

Archived