Documentation Needed For 90 Day Reporting?

I am surprised I have not seen any information on what documents Jomtien Immigration is now requiring for 90 Day reports for those who received their retirement extension before the new financial requirements came into effect in March 2019

When I did my last report in February, I just submitted the 90 Day report form and a copy of my Yellow book for the address verification with no problems.

My next report is in the later part of April.

My question is for someone that has done their 90 Day report since March. Are they asking for bank book updates and bank letter, or will this only apply to those who have received their retirement visa's/extension after March 2019?

Thanks,

Edited by KhunKenAP
grammer

They are not asking for proof of your funds still being in the bank for 90 day reports

People who applied after March 1st are being notified to return 3 months after the day they to show their bank book still shows 800k baht in the account.

Most people who have done 90 day reports state they only needed their current report receipt and their passport to do the report.

If you don't mind me asking, what is a "Last Report Receipt"? Is that the little blue copy that stapled to the back of your passport. Because if it is, I think I threw mine away. After 10 years I had so many I didn't know what to do with them all.

Edited by billaaa777

4 minutes ago, billaaa777 said:

If you don't mind me asking, what is a "Last Report Receipt"? Is that the little blue copy that stapled to the back of your passport. Because if it is, I think I threw mine away. After 10 years I had so many I didn't know what to do with them all.

I think Jomtien has blue receipts for 90 day reports.

I cannot see how you could of had a lot of them in your passport since they normally take out the old receipt when you do a report.

If you know when your next report is due just go in on that day and tell them you lost it. They maintain records of them that they can check.

• Thanks 1

On 3/31/2019 at 11:51 AM, ubonjoe said:

They are not asking for proof of your funds still being in the bank for 90 day reports

People who applied after March 1st are being notified to return 3 months after the day they to show their bank book still shows 800k baht in the account.

Most people who have done 90 day reports state they only needed their current report receipt and their passport to do the report.

Using the 800K Baht in the bank method for retirement extensions sounds like a real pain.  

On 3/31/2019 at 11:51 AM, ubonjoe said:

Do you mean "First Timers' or ones who have been doing it for years ?

On 3/31/2019 at 3:44 PM, Randy99 said:

Just did my 90 day report in person at Chon Buri.   Only needed passport and last report receipt.

I thought you had to show your departure card, Oh! silly me, I'm forgetting that different IOs have their own rules.

I was on a O-A non immigrant visa.  Was not sure if I was going to say more than 90 days.  So I did my 90 day report a few days 90 days would have occured.  Reported in Bangkok first time.  Only needed passport. was given a receipt of reporting which state the next reporting date. 

On 3/31/2019 at 11:39 AM, KhunKenAP said:

and a copy of my Yellow book for the address verification with no problems.

I have never had to verify my address in Soi 5 whilst doing a 90 day report?

"The blue slip has a barcode on it. You need nothing. Just show your passport and they scan the barcode. A new blue slip will be stapled in your passport. 

Three minutes from walking in to walking out."

At Jomtien it is a white slip. It does have a bar code and my passport number. I will try just showing that, but have a 90-day report form completed and in my back pocket, just in case. lol