Second woman says ex-VP Biden touched her inappropriately

webfact

I was not speaking of the right.

I was not speaking of traditional republicans.

I was not speaking of traditional conservatives.

I was speaking ONLY about the "trump" movement.

Yes, it is absolutely a movement dominated by white nationalism.

There is no doubt about that.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I was not speaking of the right.

I was not speaking of traditional republicans.

I was not speaking of traditional conservatives.

I was speaking ONLY about the "trump" movement.

Yes, it is absolutely a movement dominated by white nationalism.

There is no doubt about that.

60-something million votes for Trump and no doubt all of those people cast a vote for him. You have it in your head that its just a minuscule portion of the electorate that voted for the guy, and an even smaller group that supports him in favor of a Democrat. 

Just now, Thainesss said:

60-something million votes for Trump and no doubt all of those people cast a vote for him. You have it in your head that its just a minuscule portion of the electorate that voted for the guy, and an even smaller group that supports him in favor of a Democrat. 

Let's not hijack this thread. It's mainly about Biden. We can talk about the fact that the "trump" movement is largely based on a white nationalist ideology on another thread where it fits better. Of course you can post as you wish, but I will no longer participate in this off topic journey with you here.

Cheers

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

You're exaggerating the power of the videos.

He's an old man.

He's been well known as touchy feely for many decades now.

I don't really get this "he's an old man" argument. Almost all our politicians are old men. None of them behave like Biden. Even older men like Reagan, Nixon, and JFK never behaved like this. What does age have to do with anything? Having a reputation as a touchy feely creep in pre-Youtube era is a lot different than in a post-Youtube era, as Biden is now finding out. He can't survive this. Trump hasn't even officially christened him "Creepy Joe" yet.

Humorously enough, one of the videos shows Biden absolutely slathering his hands all over a Chinese girl. The only real job of the American Vice President is to attend diplomatic services and ceremonies and the guy either too ignorant to know or simply too full of himself to care that you aren't supposed to paw your hands all over the top of a strange Asian girl's head. 

Edited by usviphotography

This is pretty funny. People that aren't ever going to vote for ANY democrat trying to wildly exaggerate the political significance of a fact people have know for decades -- he's very touch feely but he's NOT a sexual assaulter. Carry on with that noise while the people the matter, core democrats, persuadable republicans, and independents get on with the critical national business of replacing 45 with someone decent and competent.

Cheers

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, usviphotography said:

I don't really get this "he's an old man" argument.

Its a completely pathetic, laughably hypocritical cop-out from the same political party that is notorious for using the "MeToo" "Movement" against political opponents. 

Watching them do it is like sipping a fine wine though. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

Its a completely pathetic, laughably hypocritical cop-out from the same political party that is notorious for using the "MeToo" "Movement" against political opponents. 

Watching them do it is like sipping a fine wine though. 

His behavior has nothing to do with me too.

Me too is about sexual assault.

You can play your games but the people that matter, the people that will be electing a new president, a democrat, won't be fooled by such noise.

• Haha 1

What a touching series of events. Somewhere deep inside, I feel like these candidates have my back. Nothing like knowing grandpa Joe is ready to give you a loving caress and a stroke or two. Democrat candidates really have a deep, long sense of love for their fellow citizens. Do the others offer such satisfaction? I tremble thinking of a lengthy JB admin.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect