PM wants smog problem resolved in seven days

webfact

Outside of the box thinking here - now they aren't so busy perhaps put the task under the remit of the fellows at the EC, I'm sure they can find a way to get the readings down.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wiggy said:

I'll give you a helping hand....it's the farmers.

it's funny.  this is a "real problem" because we can see it and smell it.  yet what we can't is much more dangerous and involves pretty much everyone.... except the farmers!!!!  now that's funny!  statistics wise.  Co2 at 285 grams per passenger kilometer traveled.... by commercial aircraft.... a few thousand kilometers for some folks..... that are not rice farmers.... to experience the food and "nightlife" of Thailand.  love how we word these things, and how we point fingers too.  what else to do but that and to laugh at ourselves?  all of us.        

but this PM pollution will drop out over a few weeks and months.  not the other stuff. 

Edited by WeekendRaider

22 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

And, they found a Thai cure for ebola. 

And, they planned to push the 2011 flood waters back with junk boats. 

And, they ended corruption in 90 days. 

Morons

And  let's not forget they solved BKK traffic problem as  well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

Ordering this to be fixed in 7 days clearly shows he does not have the first clue about the issue. I look forward to his excuse in a weeks time when things are about the same as they are now.

It will be but but but, we fixed the problem it's them pesky Burmese, Lao and Cambodians causing all the problems - as usual. 

• Like 1