Israel's Netanyahu says plans to annex settlements in West Bank if reelected

rooster59

On 4/9/2019 at 4:13 AM, notmyself said:

The same is true of many and especially Iran who have a huge young and well educated population. 

I enjoy your posts.

I am tagged by someone called dundee48.

Does not bother me too much.

He/ She posts negative views without engaging in any conversation.

I met Iran young men who were on holiday in Thailand.

Errm, they were having a good time. They also said, young people have no influence in politics in Iran.

3 hours ago, alinityy said:

Saeb Erekat, the chief Palestinian negotiator and a close aide to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, said:

This is a statement from Ben Carson, another heavily intertwined religious man (i.e. he knows)
'In the class of 1968 at Patrice Lumumba University in Moscow, Mahmoud Abbas was one of the members of that class, and so was Ali Khamenei. And that's where they first established relationships with the young Vladimir Putin.'

All these revolutionaries were educated in the Soviet Union.  Abbas: Palestine; Khamenei: Iran; even Bassel al-Assad who was meant to take over from Hafez (also trained there) in Syria before his death in a car accident.  

Do you get why they're called revolutionaries?  It's a circle from Europe, 1848 revolutions; North East to Russian Revolution 1905; South East to China/ Xinhai Revolution 1911; South-West to Siam Revolution 1932 and Vietnam Revolution 1945; then North-West to the establishment of Israel in 1948.

It was Karl Marx who stated in 1848 (note the date) in the Communist Manifesto, about the connection between the Social (people) and the Political.  He knew that establishing everyone as a political entity (not separate) that they would come under the umbrella of the elected political class and give this political group their authority.  Jews who oppose Zionism use this same criticism: 'David Novak writes that many Jewish anti-Zionists resent the way Zionism 'mak(es) Jewishly unwarranted claims on them and other Jews.'  It is no different than Google/ Facebook tracking your data across websites without consent/ opting in (cookies etc) or banks inflating the money in your savings account (through 'growth').  So in that backwards way people who are most opposed to being involved in politics are forced to get involved to reduce the influence of the government in what's known politically as 'Small Government.'

Edited by symiotic

Would the shia and sunny settle their differences..please..

I think the world would feel safer if Israel did not exist.
Not for Jews to exist. No one demands that right
Remove Israel from the equation and most middle east problems disappear.
 It is interesting to follow right wing extremists in Israel and US. 
They both appear to follow a similar aggressive, intolerant agenda. And then appear to be confused at the backlash..
Oh well, new ignorant societies trying to find their own world in a world that is more intellectual than they are.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Think it's time that religion was banned world wide.
Imo..fairy tales one and all.
Just think if there is a superior being somewhere..why did he/she not immediately stop all the killings in his name for countless centurys???
He/she would obviously be oh so happy that his/her " top kiddies " live in 5 star luxury whilst their respective congregations in many cases are struggling to put food on the table for their families.

Chsmpions League..you're having a laugh.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

4 hours ago, symiotic said:

This is a statement from Ben Carson, another heavily intertwined religious man (i.e. he knows)
'In the class of 1968 at Patrice Lumumba University in Moscow, Mahmoud Abbas was one of the members of that class, and so was Ali Khamenei. And that's where they first established relationships with the young Vladimir Putin.'

First of all, Ben Carson is a buffoon.

Secondly, that statement from current HUD secretary Carson (totally unqualified for that) is FALSE.

Please stop posting ridiculous statements from ridiculous brain surgeons trying to present them as facts.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/09/ben-carson/ben-carson-says-mahmoud-abbas-ali-khamenei-vladimi/

It sounds like the opening to a joke: A young Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas, Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei and Russian President Vladimir Putin walk into a Soviet-era Moscow university …

But it’s a claim that was made with a straight face by Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson -- on national television, three times

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Secondly, that statement from current HUD secretary Carson (totally unqualified for that) is FALSE.

Please stop posting ridiculous statements from ridiculous brain surgeons trying to present them as facts.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/09/ben-carson/ben-carson-says-mahmoud-abbas-ali-khamenei-vladimi/

Otherwise, everything he says makes perfect sense?

21 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

hurray bibi is reelected now palestinian terrorist faces getting kicked what a glorious day for israel and my people the choosen ones by jave our god.

wbr

roobaa01

Your kind of thinking is the mirror image of Isis'

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

jave? ????

Yahweh.

Unless of course he means this:

"An uncommon dance style consisting of elements borrowed from jive dancing and raves. V. To dance in a jive style to the beat of rave music."
And I bet you thought it was only the Hora that Israelis danced to.

Just now, bristolboy said:

Yahweh.

Unless of course he means this:

"An uncommon dance style consisting of elements borrowed from jive dancing and raves. V. To dance in a jive style to the beat of rave music."
And I bet you thought it was only the Hora that Israelis danced to.

I would have gone with Hashem. Goes well with ketchup and tabasco.

8 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

no of true jewish believe, not isis blasphemy

wbr

roobaa01

You may be of "true" Jewish religious beliefs or so you say, but your political views don't represent the religion of Judaism or the political beliefs of the Jewish people in general, either in Israel or the diaspora. Your rhetoric sounds similar to the very, very far right small parties that Bibi will be making a coalition with to form his new government. Yes, to the right of Bibi. Really, a minority even in Israel, which is undoubtedly a large majority right wing country these days. 

I hope readers put such extremist far right wing views in a larger perspective. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

that is how he won as a pillar of corruption, bloodshed, discrimination and filth.

bc freeloader cheapo israelis settlers voted for him along with ultra nationalists.

this way, those cheap a.  s  s settlers can sit on the free land stolen from palestinians.

shame really. Israelis one more time proved that they are fine with land thievery, corruption, bloodshed and discrimination.

24 minutes ago, Galactus said:

that is how he won as a pillar of corruption, bloodshed, discrimination and filth.

bc freeloader cheapo israelis settlers voted for him along with ultra nationalists.

this way, those cheap a.  s  s settlers can sit on the free land stolen from palestinians.

shame really. Israelis one more time proved that they are fine with land thievery, corruption, bloodshed and discrimination.

You could say similar things about a number of nationalities but curious that people usually don't. Like modern China. Israel seems to attract an extra special toxic flavor of over the top hostility. Hmm? Why is that? 

57 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You could say similar things about a number of nationalities but curious that people usually don't. Like modern China. Israel seems to attract an extra special toxic flavor of over the top hostility. Hmm? Why is that? 

exactly. same can be said for China or soem of those nationalities and i say it when there is a relevant topic, here or elsewhere. i am a strong critic of china by the way.

but here, we criticize this fascist corrupt animal and Israelis voted for him just bc he will try to annex all stolen land with illegal settlements on them.

and just bc Trump USA handed Golan Heights to Israel unlawfully.

So, dont tell me like Israeli people wants peace, democracy and a transparent government with no corruption.

• Thanks 1

exactly. same can be said for China or soem of those nationalities and i say it when there is a relevant topic, here or elsewhere. i am a strong critic of china by the way.
but here, we criticize this fascist corrupt animal and Israelis voted for him just bc he will try to annex all stolen land with illegal settlements on them.
and just bc Trump USA handed Golan Heights to Israel unlawfully.
So, dont tell me like Israeli people wants peace, democracy and a transparent government with no corruption.
I was speaking more in generalities about the nature of inflamed attacks on Israel relative to other countries.

Not you specifically though I don't recall any of your anti China posts specifically if any.

For example I don't think I've ever read an anti China argument suggesting China shouldn't exist.

I think in general Israelis do want democracy. I don't like their choice either.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I was speaking more in generalities about the nature of inflamed attacks on Israel relative to other countries.

Not you specifically though I don't recall any of your anti China posts specifically if any.

For example I don't think I've ever read an anti China argument suggesting China shouldn't exist.

I think in general Israelis do want democracy. I don't like their choice either.

Well, one big reason Israel gets attacked so fiercely is that it's been the recipient of so many benefit and support from the United States. On a per capita basis, I don't think any other nation comes close to getting the amount of aid that Israel has received from the USA. 

As for the comparison to China, it's an ancient nation that has been in continuous existence for thousands of years. And it is fiercely criticized for its occupation and colonization of Tibet and its treatment of the Uighurs.

Well, one big reason Israel gets attacked so fiercely is that it's been the recipient of so many benefit and support from the United States. On a per capita basis, I don't think any other nation comes close to getting the amount of aid that Israel has received from the USA. 
As for the comparison to China, it's an ancient nation that has been in continuous existence for thousands of years. And it is fiercely criticized for its occupation and colonization of Tibet and its treatment of the Uighurs.
You're never going to convince me that there isn't a more extreme bias against Israel. Look at the UN. Yes people criticize China and others but rarely with the common extremely nasty emotional attacks on even the idea of Israel existing at all. I suggest if Israel critics want to have any hope of influencing the majority of Israelis to back off and treat them in the same way other faulty nations are treated. Yes start with RESPECT.

12 hours ago, Jingthing said:

so according to you, brain surgeons, outside of Israel we say neurosurgeons, are not clever people?
By the way it wasn't just Carson it was all over the Russian Press, I'm sure you as affiliation of the IDF knows how to Google.  94,162 posts and claims not to be his job by just your 'normal' guy.  Sorry don't have the time to argue with paid prostitutes.  Or maybe you just didn't know IDF sends 'influencers' into all major social media sites forums to keep the discussions from veering away from their fake narrative, lol.  Take your pick of stupid.  Enjoy your blood money.  Ciao.

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You're never going to convince me that there isn't a more extreme bias against Israel. Look at the UN. Yes people criticize China and others but rarely with the common extremely nasty emotional attacks on even the idea of Israel existing at all. I suggest if Israel critics want to have any hope of influencing the majority of Israelis to back off and treat them in the same way other faulty nations are treated. Yes start with RESPECT.

Clearly, some of the attacks on Israel are inspired by anti-semitism. But it's ridiculous to compare the controversial founding of a nation 70 years ago to a nation that has been in continuous existence for roughly 3000 years.  There are still people alive who suffered because Israel expelled them from their homes 70 years ago. I'm not aware of any 3000 year old refugees from the founding of China.

Edited by bristolboy

11 minutes ago, symiotic said:

so according to you, brain surgeons, outside of Israel we say neurosurgeons, are not clever people?
By the way it wasn't just Carson it was all over the Russian Press, I'm sure you as affiliation of the IDF knows how to Google.  94,162 posts and claims not to be his job by just your 'normal' guy.  Sorry don't have the time to argue with paid prostitutes.  Or maybe you just didn't know IDF sends 'influencers' into all major social media sites forums to keep the discussions from veering away from their fake narrative, lol.  Take your pick of stupid.  Enjoy your blood money.  Ciao.

Wasn't aware the Ben Carson was representative of all brain surgeons outside of Israel. Who appointed him to that position?

Wow.  

I think Carson is a good brain surgeon.

He should stick to that.

You posted fake garbage before and I called on it.

Take it like a man.

I am not Israeli.

I am not an Israeli agent.

I am not paid to post by anybody.

I wish.

• Like 1

Clearly, some of the attacks on Israel are inspired by anti-semitism. But it's ridiculous to compare the controversial founding of a nation 70 years ago to a nation that has been in continuous existence for roughly 3000 years.  There are still people alive who suffered because Israel expelled them from their homes 70 years ago. I'm not aware of any 3000 year old refugees from the founding of China.

If people don't respect the right of Israel to exist they may please themselves but they'll only harden the resolve of the Israeli right wing. If people and that includes Palestinians want to play that game and not accept the reality that Israel isn't going anywhere, then fine. Don't expect any improvement ever.

Just keeping it real.

Imagine if in 1948 the neighbors just said we don't like this but we'll give it a chance.