Israel's Netanyahu says plans to annex settlements in West Bank if reelected

rooster59

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If people don't respect the right of Israel to exist they may please themselves but they'll only harden the resolve of the Israeli right wing. If people and that includes Palestinians want to play that game and not accept the reality that Israel isn't going anywhere, then fine. Don't expect any improvement ever.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Now you're shifting your defense. No longer comparing the Israeli situation to the Chinese situation.

Now you're shifting your defense. No longer comparing the Israeli situation to the Chinese situation.

Actually I decided not to get sucked into your game. I never said they were literally equivalent situations. That's your trip and I ain't playing. Arguably what China has done is much much worse. Yet funny people aren't calling their leader an animal and pushing a BDS movement against China.

Again play that game all you want of disrespecting the right of Israel to exist. If your real goal is improvement it will do the opposite.

I happen to detest Bibi. But I detest the ideology that Israel doesn't deserve to exist much more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, symiotic said:

It seems the 'Real Men' are compulsive liars.  I'll take it as it is.  Such stupidity makes me embarrassed to be in the same generation as you.  You have contributed to my understanding of the gross need to educate others. I recommend because of people like Zingthing, people complement educating retards online with IRL such as T-shirts appealing to 'Restore United Nations Resolution 3379: make Zionism illegal again'.

A great example of over the top toxic Israel demonization. Incapable of ever accepting even the right of Israel to even exist. Those that insist on blaming only Israel for the failures in that region may want to look in the mirror. 

Happily, the infamous Resolution 3379 was later REVOKED. 

Edited by Jingthing

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

A great example of over the top toxic Israel demonization. Incapable of ever accepting even the right of Israel to even exist. Those that insist on blaming only Israel for the failures in that region may want to look in the mirror. 

Happily, the infamous Resolution 3379 was later REVOKED. 

The question oughtn't to be whether Zionism is racism. It ought to be: Does Zioniism lead to racism? On that score, the answer is clear.

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:15 PM, Jingthing said:

Ambiguous language. I think you need to distinguish between Israel Arab citizens and Arabs under the Palestinian authority. In any case obviously things are very messed up and keeping Netanyahu is disheartening. I have no answers except that if they go ahead and annex the west bank I don't think there will be any credible pushback for calling Israel an apartheid state. Assuming they won't grant the Arabs there Israeli citizenship which of course they won't do.

A big problem though with labeling Israel an apartheid state is that in people's minds that suggests the same situation as apartheid south Africa. But they really aren't the same thing. Israel has a very specific historical context.

LOL. 2 thousand years ago my ancestors may have occupied England, but I doubt that would entitle me to any privilege in the UK today.

Israel today dates from 1948, and no earlier.

The whites in Sth Africa were there for many more years than Israel has existed.

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Actually I decided not to get sucked into your game. I never said they were literally equivalent situations. That's your trip and I ain't playing. Arguably what China has done is much much worse. Yet funny people aren't calling their leader an animal and pushing a BDS movement against China.

Again play that game all you want of disrespecting the right of Israel to exist. If your real goal is improvement it will do the opposite.

I happen to detest Bibi. But I detest the ideology that Israel doesn't deserve to exist much more.

Unless Israel imposes apartheid on the Arab Israelis, Israel as it is will only exist till the Arab Israeli voters outnumber Jewish Israeli voters.

Oh no..more religious " mince "

Just think..thro the centuries..all the killing in the name of " my god..my religion "...do you honestly think that any " superior entity " eould be oh so impressed???
More so being the fact that all the "- top religious hiso's " live in 5 star luxury..whilst their camp followers struggle to put food on the table for their respective families.
Fairyy tales that's my honest opinion

hurray bibi is reelected now palestinian terrorist faces getting kicked what a glorious day for israel and my people the choosen ones by jave our god.

wbr
roobaa01

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

23 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Just keeping it real.

Just keeping it real or 'jews keeping it Israel'.  Keeping talking your providing a lesson to this audience about compulsive liars doubling-down, I want everyone to know the extremism that is zionism...  It is a great chance for educating people...

3 minutes ago, symiotic said:

Just keeping it real or 'jews keeping it Israel'.  Keeping talking your providing a lesson to this audience about compulsive liars doubling-down, I want everyone to know the extremism that is zionism...  It is a great chance for educating people...

I'm so very extremist. That's hilarious. I get it though, to the Israeli demonization crowd anyone that respects the right of Israel to even exist is automatically some kind of racist fascist.

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Unless Israel imposes apartheid on the Arab Israelis, Israel as it is will only exist till the Arab Israeli voters outnumber Jewish Israeli voters.

Kissinger tried to scrap the Jackson–Vanik amendment, 1974.  The amendment put pressure on Russian legislation to allow Russian Jews to emigrate and emigration was only allowed much later in 1989.  The hardcore right-wing (aka. zionists) do not consider Eastern Jews as 'real' jews, going back to the disagreement between Western Ashkenazi (orthodox) and Eastern Hasidic (liberal) known as the Misnagdim (literally 'opponents). 

Even today, despite many recognising it was Russian Education that made Israel into a technology hub, there is still a stigma e.g:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/why-most-new-immigrants-to-israel-arent-considered-jewish/

They (Zionists) only allowed mass Russian Emigration 1989 because of the first Palestinian uprising/ First Intifada 1987-1993.  At this time USA stopped accepting Jews from Russia, to bolster the number/ Demographic going to Israel to protect Israel: making ~1/2 the 6.5Million Jews now of European descent with the other half from Arab descent (another 20% of country's population, of 9Million total, also Arab/Palestinian non-jews).  By 1991 most of the Russian Jews had left and then the Soviet Union was collapsed!