"Please come back the devil has gone!" Traders' plea as tourists quit Thai rape/murder island

webfact

5 hours ago, Benroon said:

If you are ripped off or double charged the blame for that lies with you for allowing it to happen - you can't transfer stupidity onto someone else because you are sleep walking. Take responsibility for your own life.

Yeh especially when you refuse to pay and they call the local old bill who are in on the scam!

Who do you think you are John <deleted> Rambo??

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not start to hunt down the powerful mafia families/clans/officials who bring in drugs or get kickbacks,  in these islands ?

The powerful drug peddling clans have shot themselves in the leg.

They sell their poison all over, it wrecks people minds who then commit atrocities, tourists flee and it ends up with substantial loss of revenue for all.

Don't poison your food chain with drugs. Laos and Vietnam, here come your tourists.

so kho tao and other islands where murders on farangs  blamed on mynamar immigrants and others never the truth and never solved by true thai investigation so now farangs are meant to say its ok tomorrow is another day haha i dont think so .

It Doesn't matter what the innocent locals say or plead.

Thailand  is the most dangerous tourist /expat destination in the world.

Its been top of the charts for years.

If you want to make a serious blog online contact the Stockholm Peace Institute and request all stats on deaths in Thailand for all westerners ,Chinese and Russians.

Just Australia and UK alone is in the several hundreds.

Official death toll released by Thai gov was 68 in all of 2018 or something ridiculous.People believe  what governments tell them.

Even Saddam Hussein quoted SPI export prices when negotiating Mirage fighter jet contract with the French gov.

On 4/10/2019 at 10:19 AM, petermik said:

"come back the bad guy has gone" is it the tourists they miss or their revenue......:whistling:

Well I think thats obvious . Is there anyone anywhere in the world that likes dumbass tourists ? no i dont think so and probably especially not foreign tourists to sleaze city .

7 minutes ago, Scutty said:

Well I think thats obvious . Is there anyone anywhere in the world that likes dumbass tourists ? no i dont think so and probably especially not foreign tourists to sleaze city .

And that's a two way street Hoss. The locals should be thankful there is (so far)  a constant supply of first (and last time !) visitors. 

On 4/10/2019 at 10:42 AM, happy chappie said:

I'm just waiting to hear from the legalise all drugs tv members but they've probably got their heads tucked in like a tortoise on this one.

i can say without a doubt the island isn't safe as there will be more than this one drug crazed monster living on the island.

Legalise stuff such as opium, heroin, cocaine and pot. In point of fact, there's far more violence arising from legal alcohol than any of those three.

I agree methamphetamine is a special case, due to its psychotic effects. It's devastating communities in rural Australia, and here. But that doesn't mean all other illegal drugs should be tarred with the same brush.

Archived