Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

The Richmond dominance of the Swans continues. wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

good grief!!!

what a dismal effort by half a dozen Swans players... tackles way down... disposals way down...inside 50s way down.

Teddy looking too slow... first gamer Hiscox was way out if his depth. ... i never want to see Dean Towers back in the side. idiot could have run the clock down kicking sideways to Buddy.. 2 minutes before that made a pathetic attempt at a tackle and ended up a richmond goal.

Hiscox was a liability.... Papley way too quiet... so many lapses in defence. 2nd quarter there was no urgency or pressure

Buddy, heeney and hanneberry were outstanding

Your a hard man Boolman,i think youve been punching above your weight this year.tongue.png
i was looking forward to a win tonight

...i could accept losing to a decent team

• Like 2

The Richmond dominance of the Swans continues. wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

good grief!!!

what a dismal effort by half a dozen Swans players... tackles way down... disposals way down...inside 50s way down.

Teddy looking too slow... first gamer Hiscox was way out if his depth. ... i never want to see Dean Towers back in the side. idiot could have run the clock down kicking sideways to Buddy.. 2 minutes before that made a pathetic attempt at a tackle and ended up a richmond goal.

Hiscox was a liability.... Papley way too quiet... so many lapses in defence. 2nd quarter there was no urgency or pressure

Buddy, heeney and hanneberry were outstanding

Your a hard man Boolman,i think youve been punching above your weight this year.tongue.png
i was looking forward to a win tonight

...i could accept losing to a decent team

post-250579-0-28550400-1463262773_thumb.

• Like 2

Front and center young man. I am here. Saints got their pants pulled down. Got a right shafting with a white hot iron. The weagles, what can you say, they came to tear the saints a new <deleted> and they gave them 3.

• Like 2

Front and center young man. I am here. Saints got their pants pulled down. Got a right shafting with a white hot iron. The weagles, what can you say, they came to tear the saints a new <deleted> and they gave them 3.

You make it sound like they enjoyed it
  • Like 1

I did say the Saints were an ordinary team....And for the couple of stirrers in here over Hogan....you know what? I wouldn't be bothered if he took the $ and went home, has had at best an ordinary year, might be the second year blues, and that awful run up when lining up for goal, this year his accuracy is on a par with Bookmans, now i recall what many Saints supporters thought would be a sad day for the Saints when Locket and later Hall jumped ship and headed north....didnt do the Saints any harm in fact they flew up the ladder once those guys were gone.

Viney.....do you recall me saying he will be and elite midfielder soon? he already is, son of a gun and now a gun him self.

Books didn't mention it but I'm above him again in tipping, just a brief interlude in the echelons of the elite, we can expect wild mood swings and some radical pics coming up from the young man.

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1

I did say the Saints were an ordinary team....And for the couple of stirrers in here over Hogan....you know what? I wouldn't be bothered if he took the $ and went home, has had at best an ordinary year, might be the second year blues, and that awful run up when lining up for goal, this year his accuracy is on a par with Bookmans, now i recall what many Saints supporters thought would be a sad day for the Saints when Locket and later Hall jumped ship and headed north....didnt do the Saints any harm in fact they flew up the ladder once those guys were gone.

Viney.....do you recall me saying he will be and elite midfielder soon? he already is, son of a gun and now a gun him self.

Books didn't mention it but I'm above him again in tipping, just a brief interlude in the echelons of the elite, we can expect wild mood swings and some radical pics coming up from the young man.

yeah...it didnt cause the Saints any harm.

Lockett left for sydney and a year later in 1996 Sydney made the GF on the back of Lockett

Hall left for Sydney and in 2005 and 06 Sydney make the gf on the back of Hall

Im sure Hogan leaving Melbourne will be great for them and even better for the team he goes to

Congrats on making up those 2 games u were behind... i expect a return to situation normal thia coming week

• Like 1

I tipped this guy to be drafted by the saints in 2026, be rising star in 2027 and brownlow medalist in 2028. Unfortunately I underestimated his talents. He has been drafted by the roos and makes his debut against Carlton on Saturday night at Etihad. 1st thai, 1st year of aussie rules and one of 3 selected from his team to play.

hope your son has a good game

Thanks for the laughcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

They are the joke of the competition, no getting away from that.

Dockers are a real chance this week Ron.I've picked them with Hill out.

Just need to play 4 not 3 quarters.[/quote

That's another game you slip behind Fj you I won't have to worry about at all with logic like that, just that reckless kid.

• Like 2

That's another game you slip behind Fj you I won't have to worry about at all with logic like that, just that reckless

You still on the richmond will be the big improvers in 2016 bandwaontongue.png

• Like 1

I have mentioned before that as well as tipping here that I also tip in the Dockers tipping comp.

I noticed last week that both are based on the same AFL comp but with marked differences.

First the Dockers Comp ( both of these were taken a few moments ago)

post-140056-0-78592500-1463623943_thumb.

post-140056-0-66885200-1463624056_thumb.

Notice the differences in the Tipsters Choice which are closer than last weeks.

They were very different and in one case the choices were the other way around.

Also the dockers comp doesn't show the Crown Bet Odds.

The Dockers comp has Dockers 73% - Richmond 27%. rolleyes.gif

TV comp has Dockers 44% - Richmond 56%

Crown Bet " $1.85 - Richmond $1.98

Seems like that “Tipsters Choice” reflects the statistics of that particular comp.

Same css for the page.

"The Dockers comp has Dockers 73% - Richmond 27%. rolleyes.gif "

Good to see the faith. FJ helped that statistic along.

• Like 2

That's another game you slip behind Fj you I won't have to worry about at all with logic like that, just that reckless

You still on the richmond will be the big improvers in 2016 bandwaontongue.png

No mate i ditched them a few weeks back...and made it public...but i was right last year....they will get back to back wins this week, ditched Collingwood recently as well, but i did pick the Dees and the Cats too be improvers so Fj lets look at the glass half full shall we, and arnt we all taken by surprise with your dads army sitting on top of the ladder undefeated, do they have the legs for 22 games plus finals?.....looking into my bottle of JW.....they won't finnish top the whisper is a couple of the grand dads are playing above themselves, but do enjoy, since its looking like going to get whipped in tipping you should have something to enjoy....for a while at least.

• Like 2

It's a long season,not even half way yet.What will hurt or maybe help me is next week i have to put in 6 weeks worth of tipping at once and can't change them.

Think i've got Gazman covered at this stage.

You should not be suprised with Dads army Alex,we didn't make the last 2 prelims for nothing and have had a gentle draw.

A double chance and general bye before finals is made for us.

Will the Dees be sticking around to watch the finals or trekking in Nepal.laugh.png

I sure hope Josh Kennedy’s little bundle of joy arrives in time for him to grab a flight to Adelaide for Saturday afternoons bounce down.

Best wishers for Lauren and Josh with their first. May the child be born healthy and also,,, quickly please.

I guess he’s got the sterile scissors at the ready. wai2.gif

I'm tipping it's going to be a girl.

Edited by joboss
  • Like 1