Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

11 hours ago, ozzydom said:

Must be a few blokes feeling a bit inadequate at the moment ,with Wendy ,our only female tipster picking the card and showing the back half of the pack how its done.????

looks unstoppable in the fantasy as well, kicking everyones rear end. embarrassing especially for me but I'm saving my best for the finals.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ozzydom said:

Must be a few blokes feeling a bit inadequate at the moment ,with Wendy ,our only female tipster picking the card and showing the back half of the pack how its done.????

You dont  mention that W name around me Ozzzzzzzz im still living with the scares of 17 ys ago.....2 ys with W was like 25 ys in the slammer.....and she was the prison guard...

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Thechook said:

looks unstoppable in the fantasy as well, kicking everyones rear end. embarrassing especially for me but I'm saving my best for the finals.

Im playing W this week...i WILL man up for the men....

RIP would be strutting around the village soi this week.....he beat me in our fanatsy game, i dont recollect that happing before but did have a pretty Dee year in year 2.....Well done fella and you taught me a lesson....i wont do all my trades again first night.....but the excuse is i needed to clear the deck though Jones and Viney going out took me by suprise...no excuses.......im a dumass for doing what i did and paid the penalty.....also i wanna get Fj in the second elimation final.....just could not loose to him in a GF again...it would be the end of the earth.....as we know it....

• Like 1

Well....What can i say? Boz Scaggs....only that album around the disco Bee Gees days was Boz any good at and so were the Demons last night....just over a quarter behind the game Books taunted me on Line...the <deleted> said Pies up by 2 points at half time...

I may have to eat my words about Goodwin hey? might turn out to be a master stroke they gave him a contract extension after all....Ozz never doubted......im sure the spray Bartlett gave them and direcrted at the coaches did the trick....

Looks like we have some good tall timber, what is it 5 wins in 6 games now? confidence building at the right time of the year......

Yes i know Pies hit hard but they had 3 top players come in yesterday, i didnt think they played badly just out played.

To many years of sssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt to get excited....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Well....What can i say? Boz Scaggs....only that album around the disco Bee Gees days was Boz any good at and so were the Demons last night....just over a quarter behind the game Books taunted me on Line...the <deleted> said Pies up by 2 points at half time...

I may have to eat my words about Goodwin hey? might turn out to be a master stroke they gave him a contract extension after all....Ozz never doubted......im sure the spray Bartlett gave them and direcrted at the coaches did the trick....

Looks like we have some good tall timber, what is it 5 wins in 6 games now? confidence building at the right time of the year......

Yes i know Pies hit hard but they had 3 top players come in yesterday, i didnt think they played badly just out played.

To many years of sssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt to get excited....

Enjoy the win Uncle Alex.

It's always sweeter when you beat/smash the Pies.

• Like 2

On 8/13/2020 at 9:10 AM, Thechook said:

lucky

On 8/13/2020 at 9:10 AM, Thechook said:

13 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Hello fellow afl supporters.

Im pleased to announce after 5 months and 2 days i made it back to Los.

Being stuck out was the easy part,this quarantine is going to test all the resolve i have.

Who knows i might even come out of it supporting another team lol.

That,s if my wife has sent the laptop express as nothing on the 500 channels here.

Sort of liked listening to yesterdays games on the radio but you cant beat the telly.

Great to have you back fella.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Former Aussie Rules personality Jack Dyer organised a VFL team to take on a Vic soccer league side at the round ball game back in the day. 

Dyer's mob were in tears at half time as well.

Our lads struggle to beat the Irish amateurs at their game and it's a lot closer than soccer, you cannot switch codes with just a couple of weeks preparation.

Edited by sceadugenga

6 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Being stuck out was the easy part,this quarantine is going to test all the resolve i have.

That,s if my wife has sent the laptop express as nothing on the 500 channels here.

Sort of liked listening to yesterdays games on the radio but you cant beat the telly.

You should have stayed over there and avoided the entire season Mr Fj, Dee's are comming good at the right time for you to join up....

9 hours ago, farmerjo said:

welcome home fj 

• Like 1