Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

14 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Good to see you back Alex.👍

Its back to the good old days, where if you won a game it would last you all year......

Im forever grateful I didnt pay for the AFL stream....would be like burning 1000B notes to get youre bbq going......

• Haha 1

Mark Blicavs         Rhys Stanley         Jack Henry         Jake Kolodjashnij        Tom Stewart        Sam De Koning                          Tanner Bruyn        Zach Guthrie         Oliver Dempsey

headbands.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Radar501 said:

Mark Blicavs         Rhys Stanley         Jack Henry         Jake Kolodjashnij        Tom Stewart        Sam De Koning                          Tanner Bruyn        Zach Guthrie         Oliver Dempsey

headbands.jpg

The original is always the best mate.

images1.jpg?w=500

Closely followed by my boy.

PERTH, AUSTRALIA - MAY 19: Harley Reid of the Eagles in action during the round 10 AFL match between Waalitj Marawar (the West Coast Eagles) and Narrm (the Melbourne Demons) at Optus Stadium, on May 19, 2024, in Perth, Australia. (Photo by Paul Kane/Getty Images)   Edited by Will27
  • Agree 1

On 6/4/2024 at 10:10 AM, farmerjo said:

You reakon your doing it tough.

I've been trying to think of all the positives to back Norf this week to keep the guantlet tipping rolling along.

Just can't see it,looks like a winless season until our messiah Griffen Logue gets back on the park from his knee reco.

Not sure why we have picked up a couple Tasmanians this year,unless ...

i take all that back😀

Gutsy effort from the boys even though Will's boys were undermanned on the ball.

Nice percentage booster😎

• Like 1

Congrats mr Fj, expect another win round 15, we generally loose after a bye.

Noticed about half a dozen ex premiership players running around Subico oval for WCE on the weekend, also noticed close to half the Tigers players had played in premierships too in there game they finally won...17th and 16th....so im expecting us to be heading to 15th...rapidly.....Maybe we are missing  Adem more then firing Stafford would solve, have to say Ive watched a few Tigers games and they they play very well I think just dont go the distance but generally very competitive.... The new Hardwick? getting in early fellas...

As for the Blues, is there anyone who doesn't have the "the look" on his face? honestly Voss couldn't hide anything, never seen a coach's face tell a story like his, little kid with an iceypole.....

And talking of coaches...poor Alison took the guy a while to "get it' that they "won" think it hit him properly as he entered the change rooms....

And is there a more relaxed coach than Ross Lyon? the guy is out for brunch every game I notice as the cameras zoom in on him...

The Blank stare? Hinkly off course....

Macrae has become a clone of Voss...

Simon Goodwin does a close second of Hinkley, by far outside of say Ross Lyon after game the most relaxed win or loose....but can have a silly half grin after wins, beautiful way with words expecting him to eventually go into politics.

Well reddit lite up again calling for Simon to be removed, actually the first came in at half time...seriously who's gonna sack a coach at half time? Later chants of Stafford, our forward coach off the last 3 or 4 ys who use to be a ruckman and been our forward coach for a loooooooooong time, (not sure how that works, not sure why he's still there), as the points kept mounting calling out "sack Stafford" got louder...Anyway the only reason we would have been in the game if we had of kicked straight was the Pies were showing that injuries have taken a toll, flattered that we actually had more shots on target and that's not counting and I read this 6 out on the full in the first half as well...never in it, so yeah that's why you pick up the phone during the game.....yawn...anyway the Demon community on reddit will quite down as the losses mount, those familiar feelings will return and expectations will become low... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Congrats mr Fj, expect another win round 15, we generally loose after a bye.

Noticed about half a dozen ex premiership players running around Subico oval for WCE on the weekend, also noticed close to half the Tigers players had played in premierships too in there game they finally won...17th and 16th....so im expecting us to be heading to 15th...rapidly.....Maybe we are missing  Adem more then firing Stafford would solve, have to say Ive watched a few Tigers games and they they play very well I think just dont go the distance but generally very competitive.... The new Hardwick? getting in early fellas...

As for the Blues, is there anyone who doesn't have the "the look" on his face? honestly Voss couldn't hide anything, never seen a coach's face tell a story like his, little kid with an iceypole.....

And talking of coaches...poor Alison took the guy a while to "get it' that they "won" think it hit him properly as he entered the change rooms....

And is there a more relaxed coach than Ross Lyon? the guy is out for brunch every game I notice as the cameras zoom in on him...

The Blank stare? Hinkly off course....

Macrae has become a clone of Voss...

Simon Goodwin does a close second of Hinkley, by far outside of say Ross Lyon after game the most relaxed win or loose....but can have a silly half grin after wins, beautiful way with words expecting him to eventually go into politics.

Well reddit lite up again calling for Simon to be removed, actually the first came in at half time...seriously who's gonna sack a coach at half time? Later chants of Stafford, our forward coach off the last 3 or 4 ys who use to be a ruckman and been our forward coach for a loooooooooong time, (not sure how that works, not sure why he's still there), as the points kept mounting calling out "sack Stafford" got louder...Anyway the only reason we would have been in the game if we had of kicked straight was the Pies were showing that injuries have taken a toll, flattered that we actually had more shots on target and that's not counting and I read this 6 out on the full in the first half as well...never in it, so yeah that's why you pick up the phone during the game.....yawn...anyway the Demon community on reddit will quite down as the losses mount, those familiar feelings will return and expectations will become low... 

Your boy has been smashed as well Uncle Alex.

Don't know how the doctor let him back on TBH.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/1149844/melbourne-demons-superstar-christian-petracca-suffers-lacerated-spleen-four-broken-ribs-punctured-lung

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Your boy has been smashed as well Uncle Alex.

Don't know how the doctor let him back on TBH.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/1149844/melbourne-demons-superstar-christian-petracca-suffers-lacerated-spleen-four-broken-ribs-punctured-lung

The incident didnt look like the injury he now has, put christian on ice for the rest of the season and keep blooding a few more new guys...

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Will27 said:

This is excellent by Bartel.

Sad to say the Big clubs will always get the rub of the green.

They were pretty quick to pay Daicos a fifty when Tom Powell picked the ball up and threw it back.

Anyway saw some good signs in the forward line with Pink,Ford and Teakle helping Larkey and Zurrhar.

• Like 2

Ps we are pee poor after a by which goes with we cant play in the NT which goes hand in hand with this season...I think 4 goals in would be just about right.....

20 hours ago, farmerjo said:

We are still the underdogs Alex.

You might find without your gun the other boys will chip in more.

Still pretty sure we will kick it straight to Gawn,it's whether we can get the ball to ground from there.

Also i think there is a gps course at Arden street this week,so the boys can navigate their way to the G😀

Half our team have heard of it but never been.

You don't know how seriously out of form we are, 4 players first season and 2 almost first seasoners in the team this week....4 goals in is realistic.

Pretty dam sure all Demon recruiters eyes are on Larkies contract, (I like they) would look good in red and dark blue, last time I said that about a North player he played in a Premiership for us.....sim salsa bin laden...

Just now, AlexRRR said:

You don't know how seriously out of form we are, 4 players first season and 2 almost first seasoners in the team this week....4 goals in is realistic.

Pretty dam sure all Demon recruiters eyes are on Larkies contract, (I like they) would look good in red and dark blue, last time I said that about a North player he played in a Premiership for us.....sim salsa bin laden...

By the way......in NT we are 8-12, after a bye we are 4-6 and this is in when we were often firing on all 8 cylinders....

Demons supporters DREAD going north and DREAD playing after a bye...5 goals in plz..