Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Port up by 20 points at halftime. I can only listen to the game on the ABC. I miss watching it on TV.

Bookman Did you pick Norths?

No, thank Fo.ok !

It was a close one, down to the finals minutes, but North do what they do best...lose the tight ones.

Quite a few of us on 6/6 this week

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 1

Port up by 20 points at halftime. I can only listen to the game on the ABC. I miss watching it on TV.

No, thank Fo.ok !

It was a close one, down to the finals minutes, but North do what they do best...lose the tight ones.

Very true Bookman. There are 7 of us that have tipped 6/6. I think the last game WC V Freo will be the decider. The leader of the round at this stage is Alexrrr. Can he withstand the pressure??????

Bulldogs are a definite chance against the Hawks..their odd dropped a lot

• Like 2

No, thank Fo.ok !

Very true Bookman. There are 7 of us that have tipped 6/6. I think the last game WC V Freo will be the decider. The leader of the round at this stage is Alexrrr. Can he withstand the pressure??????

Bulldogs are a definite chance against the Hawks..their odd dropped a lot

With the money starting to talk I may have to have another think..........

• Like 1

Not to dissapointed with north's loss tonight.

Great to see Tarrant back,lot to look forward too.

I only penciled them in for 3 out of the first 7.

But still pickemfacepalm.gif

After the 3rd quarter I thought they were a good chance. Ziebell was a big loss. You are like me with tipping my team. When they are the Good the Bad and the Ugly I will still tip them.

• Like 2

For all tipster be aware that on Saturday the Saints V Carlton game is played in NZ. The start time of the game is 0810 Thai time or 1310 NZ time

saints would have to be a chance in this one, 3rd year they will play there.
  • Like 1

For all tipster be aware that on Saturday the Saints V Carlton game is played in NZ. The start time of the game is 0810 Thai time or 1310 NZ time

I think this will be a close game with tipsters split with their tips.

• Like 2

Paddy Mc Cartin, suppose to be a number 1 draft pick, what a useless piece of crap he is. You have guys like Newness, Leone and Sinclair who were taken well down the order have developed into better players than bloody paddy. Dump the useless piece of excrement

Paddy who?

That's what the history books will probably say. He may have been big and stood out with the kids last year but he is not cut out for the elite level. He was soiling his pants and needed his mum last night, dropped everything and was just in the way of his team mates. The media is going to tear him apart as one of these number one picks who never made it.
Another Watts?

I mean do anyone expect some kid to walk into a hmmmm down the ladder club and just be a superstar?

Saint Nicholas did and still making his mark. Edited by chooka
  • Like 1

Gold Coast up against Geelong at half time by 12 points!

Gold coast should be double that ahead.

Geelong will have to pick their act up to win this one.

I know it's early days in the season but they don't appear to be a shadow of their former self.

I just had a look and they are even 9 minutes into the 3rd qtr. w00t.gif

Edited by Ron19
  • Like 2

Nick will be back?

• Like 1

I know it's early days in the season but they don't appear to be a shadow of their former self.

Ron your team have bottled from the gates. In first quarter they are leading 50 points to 3. You would be very happy.

• Like 1

Yep, I reckon GC should've won.

They had 31 shots for goal.

• Like 1

Well what a round. We had 7 with 9/9. Well done to AlexRRR, Ripstanley, Xangsambua, Carnegie Joe, Ron19, Will27 and Bookman. The overall winner this week is AlexRRR with the best margin. Well done.

Nice one. Congrats alexrrr.

Ripstanley still out in front!

It can be a burden being the weekly leader Rip. Each week knowing you have to get those tips spot on or else you could fall back into the tipping pack. Lot of pressure.

• Like 2

Well what a round. We had 7 with 9/9. Well done to AlexRRR, Ripstanley, Xangsambua, Carnegie Joe, Ron19, Will27 and Bookman. The overall winner this week is AlexRRR with the best margin. Well done.

Nice one. Congrats alexrrr.

Ripstanley still out in front!

It can be a burden being the weekly leader Rip. Each week knowing you have to get those tips spot on or else you could fall back into the tipping pack. Lot of pressure.

No pressure I know I will tumble down the list. Was a sprinter when I was a lot younger but never a long distance runner

• Like 2