Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Just went to put my tips in and noticed the Crows and North game is well under way!

What's with the Thursday game?

Seems I get the away team and 20 points, like it or not.

1. Always get your tips in early in case you get hit by a bus and are unable to do it later. You can always change your selections before the first bounce.

2. Don't believe that mother's tale about wearing clean underwear in case you get hit by a bus, coz you would probably fill your undies anyway.

• Like 1

Dee's have feelers out for Bomber Michael Hibberd, maybe they fear the loss of big MacDonald, currently suspended could be a real chance as yet has not not re committed to the Dons...and lets face it why would you want to go back?

As Goodwin a former Don assistant taking over next season you could say its in the bag.

Business end of the season has started, North has been found out, looking shaky up there at the top, i was impressed with there first half this time the energy was at the football they forced the Crows to kick a lot of behinds from brute pressure, they didn't let off Crows moved up a notch or two, they do look good when there on song I'm thinking there peeking a little bit to soon the question is can they keep it going for 10 more games?

Mitch Clarke still to make his mark at Cat land hasn't played a game for them since round 9 last year, since leaving the Lions you could say he's been on mission impossible, such great talent yet depression and injuries almost killing him, Scott is no fool...looking to run the big man into form in the VFL, and what a good move if he can stay healthy, Cats are already a killing machine with some one like Mitch in the team and in good form will add another 3 or 4 goals....think about it..i saw what he could do at the Demons

• Like 2

Originally tipped freo to win tonight but just changed my tip. Rain and hail expected and coldest day in 21 years, temperature expected to be around 5 degrees for the game and might be a little harsh for the boys from the west coast area.

• Like 1

Originally tipped freo to win tonight but just changed my tip. Rain and hail expected and coldest day in 21 years, temperature expected to be around 5 degrees for the game and might be a little harsh for the boys from the west coast area.

id have thought the Freo boys were a bit tougher than Collingwood

Thanks for letting us know before hand your tip, yep not an easy game to tip but neither team has sparkled this season so is it going to be the under achieving Freo in Melbourne on a miserable winters night that has begun some momentum with a few wins together or a disappointing Magpies scratch scratch who have fallen somewhere between flat and 3/4 chokers, the weather is more likely going to be kinder to Freo than the Pies if you want to take that into consideration Mr Chooks.

Thanks for letting us know before hand your tip, yep not an easy game to tip but neither team has sparkled this season so is it going to be the under achieving Freo in Melbourne on a miserable winters night that has begun some momentum with a few wins together or a disappointing Magpies scratch scratch who have fallen somewhere between flat and 3/4 chokers, the weather is more likely going to be kinder to Freo than the Pies if you want to take that into consideration Mr Chooks.

well that's good you are going freo Alex. I'm only two off top spot so it might edge me one closer.
  • Like 2

Last Saturday nights game for Freo v Port was played in clear conditions.

Freo did a lot of slipping over. So much so that it seemed they were having an in house contest, which the Pav won when he slipped over and took a great mark on his back.

I reckon Ross would have put out the order for bigger studs on the boots. Pure speculation on my behalf but it might be the factor that gets Freo up on the Pies on a wet pitch.

Think I will stick with the Sandgrouper faith for now but keep an eye on the BOM rain radar and could change at the last minute.

• Like 1

Last Saturday nights game for Freo v Port was played in clear conditions.

Freo did a lot of slipping over. So much so that it seemed they were having an in house contest, which the Pav won when he slipped over and took a great mark on his back.

I reckon Ross would have put out the order for bigger studs on the boots. Pure speculation on my behalf but it might be the factor that gets Freo up on the Pies on a wet pitch.

Think I will stick with the Sandgrouper faith for now but keep an eye on the BOM rain radar and could change at the last minute.

I had faith in them too....had to turn that garbage off at half time, mind you the Pies arnt exactly playing fantastic ....Freo have dropped so far its a mystery but plzzzz CHOOKS weather has nothing to do with it, ya you catch up one...you will upset BOOKS more than me...

Will and I are equal at the moment, same tips and same margin. C. Comes before W. So I lead on the ladder

You guys battling it out down below for 'best of the rest'? giggle.gif

That was one of the worst on field performances i have watched this year. I turned it off mid way through the second quarter. I would not want to be a Freo supporter this year

• Like 2

Freo target Jesse Hogan buys Perth house, may not be Dockers hero any time soon

The Snapchat photo of Jesse Hogan buying a house in Perth is absolutely legitimate - but Dockers fans shouldn't get too excited because there is little chance of the star centre-half-forward living in it any time soon.

And that will come as relief to Melbourne fans, with growing speculation in recent months that Hogan, contracted to the Demons until the end of the 2017, would choose to return to his home town of Perth and play for the Dockers.

The 21-year-old has put discussions on any new contract on hold until after this season.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/afl/fremantle-dockers/freo-target-jesse-hogan-buys-perth-house-may-not-be-dockers-hero-any-time-soon-20160624-gpr1l8.html#ixzz4CXlr9b3P
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Will and I are equal at the moment, same tips and same margin. C. Comes before W. So I lead on the ladder

You guys battling it out down below for 'best of the rest'? giggle.gif

That was one of the worst on field performances i have watched this year. I turned it off mid way through the second quarter. I would not want to be a Freo supporter this year

Surely the reigning champ gets some concessionstongue.png

I turned it off at 3 quarter time.

Sure looked like it was 14th versus 15th.

Forgot to add a smiley there fella's.

Edited by Will27

St Kilda up by 11 points at 3/4 time. Has been a good game. Saints led by 24 at 1/2 time. Geelong got to the front in the 3rd quarter but St Kilda struck back. One can only hope for an upset.

I tipped Geelong but hope Saints will win.

Chooks will be happy.

As the most loyal of Saints fans he wil enjoy gettimg another tip correct this week

• Like 1

St Kilda up by 11 points at 3/4 time. Has been a good game. Saints led by 24 at 1/2 time. Geelong got to the front in the 3rd quarter but St Kilda struck back. One can only hope for an upset.

Chooks will be happy.

As the most loyal of Saints fans he wil enjoy gettimg another tip correct this week

It was a great win. Membrey nearly lost it for for them with his shocking kick at goal.

Good result for the Swans

• Like 1

Chooks will be happy.

It was a great win. Membrey nearly lost it for for them with his shocking kick at goal.

great win.

well done Chooks for picking them

• Like 2

Hey Alex, just another average game from an average side to beat a below average team. Saints just opened up top spot for GWS. Saints the average side one game out of the 8 with Carlton, essendon, Melbourne, gold coast and Brisbane in the next games.

And no I didn't tip them this week.

I didn't realise u had lost faith in them
  • Like 2

Chooks will be happy.

great win.

well done Chooks for picking them

No didn't. You still one tip ahead of me.

Hey Alex, just another average game from an average side to beat a below average team. Saints just opened up top spot for GWS. Saints the average side one game out of the 8 with Carlton, essendon, Melbourne, gold coast and Brisbane in the next games.

Come on fella...`Saints heroes one week then garbage collectors the next 3, at least the Dees win or loose expect for the Essendon game put in week in week out.....

But you look pretty in the your jumpers i do give them fashion high five.

Come on fella...`Saints heroes one week then garbage collectors the next 3, at least the Dees win or loose expect for the Essendon game put in week in week out.....

Saints have looked a bit better than Melbourne this year

when your rabble can actually beat the saints, come am

nd criticise. I think the last time was in the 1900's.

Bugger !!!

• Like 1