Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

4 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

....i have some class Books....this is esmeralda or something like that just 22, 

Very classy mate...

Did u call her 'whatsyourname'?

You could use Chimpy's special numbering system.  He gives all his ladies numbers corresponding to the St Kilda team

• Like 1

The WORST fashion statement from AFL clubs.....

Number 1 is Gold Coast Suns

2     is WCE blue clipped wings on puke yellow

3   is the Bombers away jumper...

4 is dead even North, Magpies & the Lions...

5 Roger Moore would not be impressed ...The Saints.

And lastly  ever team has one of those horrible pullovers.....

1.jpg

4d96bed47adbbd6b0dfc1d0f9a15e1e3.jpg

8810D563-0586-8A65-10816836111E230930thYearGuernseys-productimage.jpg

61518-hawthorn-hawks-2016-mens-ugly-sweaterpresales-2000.jpg

1656033_10152046471328183_1298495533_n.jpg

Collingwood-PS-1996.gif

images.jpg

north_melbourne02-628.jpg

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

The WORST fashion statement from AFL clubs.....

Number 1 is Gold Coast Suns

2     is WCE blue clipped wings on puke yellow

3   is the Bombers away jumper...

4 is dead even North, Magpies & the Lions...

5 Roger Moore would not be impressed ...The Saints.

And lastly  ever team has one of those horrible pullovers.....

1.jpg

1656033_10152046471328183_1298495533_n.jpg

I like the Saints new jumper.

Borrowing the stickman icon from the Leslie Charteris Saint novels 

I'm not a fan of the Swans Jersey

10 hours ago, Thechook said:

The whereabouts of Jobe Watson’s 2012 Brownlow Medal is still a mystery.

THE AFL is refusing to say if Jobe Watson has been asked to return his Brownlow Medal.  Asked where Watson’s medal was, his manager Craig Kelly said: “Dog ate it.”  

He gave it to Neil Daniher to safekeep.

1 hour ago, Old Croc said:

I think Hawthorn would take the first 3 places in an ugly jumper competition. Take your pick from this page.

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=hawthorn+jumper&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiPsL3jp_PQAhXDi5QKHQmRBIQQ_AUICCgB&biw=1097&bih=489&dpr=1.75

Not as bad as the Eagles jumper this season..

1 hour ago, joboss said:

Alex !  Turn on your phone,, accept that collect call from Havana.

Potential forward pocket.

tumblr_oi4g9tbFkQ1vljb6do1_1280.jpg

I couldnt find any with boobs like that....the one time i thought i struck gold they turned out to be padded....

Freo equal favourites for flag!!

IF THE betting agencies are to be believed, then the first season of the NAB AFL Women's competition will play out in a similar fashion to the 2016 men's season. 

CrownBet has installed the Western Bulldogs as $4.50 equal favourites to win the women's premiership, together with Fremantle. 

At the other end of the table, the Brisbane Lions, who finished 17th in the AFL last season, are at long odds to win the AFLW flag, at $11 together with Greater Western Sydney. 

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-12-15/bookies-back-aflw-dogs-to-mirror-mens-feat

Swans re-sign Brownlow Medalist for 5 more years!!

YOUNG gun Isaac Heeney has prevented months of contract speculation by committing long-term to the Sydney Swans.

A five-year contract extension will keep him at the SCG until at least the end of 2022.

Heeney, 20, would have been out of contract at the end of next season.

Still five years away from free-agency status at the end of next year, Heeney would have attracted serious interest from cashed-up rival clubs looking to make a trade.

But having been part of the Swans academy since he was just 12 years old, the prospects of any club luring him away from the Harbour City would have been bleak.

"It is extremely exciting, it is where I want to be and I have loved the last two years," he told sydneyswans.com.au.

"To sign a five-year contract is special and it gives me that security to really focus on footy now.

"It is an easy decision because I have loved the last two years and what the Swans have ahead is something extremely special within the group.

"I am looking forward to the future that is for sure."

With his contract out of the way, Heeney will turn his focus on the field where he hopes to build his fitness to play longer in the midfield.

"I am feeling extremely fit and strong at the moment so hopefully I can keep my body in good shape, stay injury free and hopefully crack into that midfield," he said.

"If I want to be able to push into the midfield I need to have that solid fitness base to be able to run out a full game.

"I have also been working on skills under fatigue which is something that everyone has to work on."

Heeney played 24 games in 2016, including all four of the Swans final

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-12-15/swans-young-gun-isaac-heeney-locked-in-for-five-more

5 hours ago, Will27 said:

Gee, Heeney is in good nick.

Looks as if they superimposed his head onto AlexRRR's body.

No wonder Alex was able to keeping cutting them from the herd in Cuba.

480994-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Geez bud....
First u let the cat out of the bag about Alex padding his manhood...

and now you tell us what his body is like...

Are you guys swapping selfies again?

• Like 1

Chimpy offers Sponsorship deal for Demons jumpers!!

Chimps has offered to provide photos of his sexy noggin for the Demons back of jumper for 2017.

The deal would involve Melburne providing Chimps with a cash payment, 10 free memberships, corporate box and unlimited concessions stand vouchers

Despite Melbourne taking their begging bowl to the top 10,000 Australian companies, no one has been interested yet in being associated with the Melbourne jumper.

Chimps sees it as a good deal, bringing his extensive AFL contacts and worldwide network of footy fans closer to the Melbourne brand.

http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/melbourne-demons-on-hunt-for-new-comajor-sponsor-20161214-gtb8mm.html

• Like 2

Port to play 10 games a year in China…Mega riches await!

Port President Kochy David Koch-Kochy has announced plans to play at least ten games a year in China by 2019.

“We have invested a lot of time and money into China. We’ve recruited a Chinese masseur and a Chinese looking Korean accountant so playing ten games in China seems a natural fit for us.

There has been interest from China with CCTV providing 4 million viewers for the start of the round 5 match. Almost 1 million continued watching after the cheerleaders finished their routine and a staggering 120,000 stayed watching until half time.

Kochy David Koch-Kochy wants to continue to build on this success but has refused to give up any home games to achieve their aims

“Port don’t see any reason to give up our healthy home profits to chase the Chinese dream. We have done the groundwork and are willing to play ten games a season in China. We absolutely refuse to give up any of our home games to play there. 2nd tier clubs such as Melbourne, St Kilda, Gold Coast, Brisbane can give a couple each.

With the AFL funding their Chinese expansion Port expects to make a healthy profit next year.
Kochy David Koch-Kochy expects Port’s overseas membership base to hit the 300,000 mark by 2020.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-12-16/port-in-the-black-despite-onfield-struggles

9 hours ago, BookMan said:

Port President Kochy David Koch-Kochy has announced plans to play at least ten games a year in China by 2019.

“We have invested a lot of time and money into China. We’ve recruited a Chinese masseur and a Chinese looking Korean accountant so playing ten games in China seems a natural fit for us.

There has been interest from China with CCTV providing 4 million viewers for the start of the round 5 match. Almost 1 million continued watching after the cheerleaders finished their routine and a staggering 120,000 stayed watching until half time.

Kochy David Koch-Kochy wants to continue to build on this success but has refused to give up any home games to achieve their aims

“Port don’t see any reason to give up our healthy home profits to chase the Chinese dream. We have done the groundwork and are willing to play ten games a season in China. We absolutely refuse to give up any of our home games to play there. 2nd tier clubs such as Melbourne, St Kilda, Gold Coast, Brisbane can give a couple each.

With the AFL funding their Chinese expansion Port expects to make a healthy profit next year.
Kochy David Koch-Kochy expects Port’s overseas membership base to hit the 300,000 mark by 2020.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-12-16/port-in-the-black-despite-onfield-struggles

Koch has to be pulling legs, or is an idiot.  How much would it cost to transport 2 teams, support staff and equipment to China 10 times per year?  Let's not forget the jetlag to and from.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BookMan said:

Good thing Kochy is bald,,

Make it easier for his head to fit up his arse.

2nd tier clubs indeed!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thechook said:

Koch has to be pulling legs, or is an idiot.  How much would it cost to transport 2 teams, support staff and equipment to China 10 times per year?  Let's not forget the jetlag to and from.  

Most support staff would be based in China and look like Koreans.

Transport and accommodation expenses could be similar.

Jet lag?  Shanghai time = AEDT.  Although the travel time of 10+ hours would take its toll. Both teams are in the same boat. Port Adelaide would be doing it more often.

I feel that soon there will be a aircraft available fitted out specifically for travelling sports teams.

Oxygen modules, icing units, massage seats, video conference facilities, etc…  maybe even a beer fridge?

Edited by joboss
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, joboss said:

Most support staff would be based in China and look like Koreans.

Transport and accommodation expenses could be similar.

Jet lag?  Shanghai time = AEDT.  Although the travel time of 10+ hours would take its toll. Both teams are in the same boat. Port Adelaide would be doing it more often.

I feel that soon there will be a aircraft available fitted out specifically for travelling sports teams.

Oxygen modules, icing units, massage seats, video conference facilities, etc…  maybe even a beer fridge?

I was reading the other day about the 3 big China airlines forcing down ticket prices.

The Women's League should look at including a team from China...Now that would get some TV viewers..
Maybe 2 teams... They have the human resources to make a good team up

• Like 2

West Coast Vow to continue strategy of adding players to Long Term Injury list.

West Coast have vowed to continue the last few years strategy of maintaining a high injury list.

After successfully overworking and injuring Nic Nat last year, they have now ensured that Simon Tunbridge will miss a minimum 6 months following LARS surgery.
Through rigorous management, the Eagles have put Tunbridge through a series of major injuries , limiting the potential gun player to only 10 games in 4 seasons.

West Coast footy Operations Manager Craig Vozzo further said the recurring nature of long term injuries to players in recent years showed that the Eagles motivational policies were being adhered to.

While being coy about the exact nature of the policy, Vozzo stated that the team had outperformed all Key Performance Indicators as their injury list grew. This was allowing fringe players to step up and shine. Free from the pressure shackles of expectations, the fringe brigade was responding all over the ground.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-12-18/eagle-simon-tunbridge-opts-for-hybrid-lars-surgery-to-save-career

• Like 2

St Kilda to Return to Morabbin!!!

ST Kilda announced today it will return to Moorabbin from 2018, or at least before 2025

The plan is contingent on having the funds for a new bus to transport players from their rural training ground at Seaford.

The bus is crucial to the move considering some of the 
alarming statistics the Saints have to consider.

Currently 25% of players have lost their license, 25% never had one, and 25% are considered Flight risk factors to other clubs if they can drive themselves. All this combines to make bus transport the final key to unlocking the return to hallowed Moorabbin.

St Kilda Chief executive Matt Finnis said at the annual general meeting on Tuesday the board had debated the pressing issue for 3 hours and were split on whether to buy a new one or refurb an ex-government number. The issue was resolved by a coin toss.

It is hoped during the season monies can be raised by offering sponsorship rights to different parts of the bus.

All 4 wheels are up for grabs as a package or independent sponsorship, the steering wheel, doors, sides, back, front and roof.

Additionally monies will be saved by removing the toilet, seatbelts, airbags and padding on seats.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-12-20/saints-ceo-confident-of-moorabbin-return-in-2018

• Like 1