Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

2 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Thank you for your compliment....hard liquor is drank after 7pm, Beer after 1 pm....

I have milk with half a teaspoon of coffee in it you see I'm like my mum almost ....i dont like white food unless its chocolate, well most white foods....especially crapy white sauces that people are fond of putting on there pasta....

Cornflakes dont ummmm bulk out the bowl but weeties or wheat Bix do so sometimes i add cornflakes and sometimes i add rice bubbles and sometimes i just stick to the wheat bix kid....but not today i was fasting just 2 cups of coffee......the buzz from the canine inspired me....the golden brown liquid was the coffee...i have writers privilege and needed to spice it up for my detractors....

You look like your mother did?

I noticed you posted it in the morning, and u mentioned gazing into your whisky glass.... maybe started writing the night before?

Oatmeal is the only breakfast for me.  Done in the microwave. 1 cup Rolled oats (not the quick cooking variety) 2 cups tapwater, 2 and half minutes in the microwave... No added sugar or salt. Aro brand from Makro, 1kilo 70 baht.

Chimps prefers something chocolatey, straight from the box, no added milk

1 minute ago, AlexRRR said:

What a terrible brekkie kid....i dont eat the same thing every morning.....thats why your team cant win a flag....

What more than Oatmeal could you want? Delicious, nutritious, Cheap, cleans out the bowels...

Yes, while Sydney, eating Oatmeal every morning has played the 2005, 2006, 2012, 2014, 2016 Grand finals, being in the finals for 14 of the last 15 years, Melbourne Demons, eating AlexRRR personalised Froot Loops have made the grand final in...???  ummm......

• Like 2

AFL confirms No one cares about pre season comp

The AFL has confirmed that no one cares about the re season comp. NAB couldn't be bothered renewing its sponsorship so in an act of desperation the AFL has accepted a contra deal with JLT Sports insurance to become the new sponsor.

As part of the deal, games will be cnducted in regional centres, in teh hope JLT can sell some policies and the AFL can get its cuts of teh action.
http://www.3aw.com.au/news/new-preseason-competition-to-be-unveiled-20161206-gt5eap.html

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BookMan said:

AFL confirms No one cares about pre season comp

The AFL has confirmed that no one cares about the re season comp. NAB couldn't be bothered renewing its sponsorship so in an act of desperation the AFL has accepted a contra deal with JLT Sports insurance to become the new sponsor.

As part of the deal, games will be cnducted in regional centres, in teh hope JLT can sell some policies and the AFL can get its cuts of teh action.
http://www.3aw.com.au/news/new-preseason-competition-to-be-unveiled-20161206-gt5eap.html

How many changes to the Nab Cup? Its no wonder no one gives a fruit loop about it...

They should look at the yanks or poms they know how to market a game...colonial boys down at Docklands still rallying around the camp fire boiling a kettle over in the reserve fishing for yabbies to cook from one of the old docks....hey watch out mayor for Melbourne has the home of the Saints in his sites the ground is spoiling the water view from his west Melbourne apartment god dam....here we go here we go....1 min before 7 pm....

5 hours ago, joboss said:

It's a New Year,, again?  

Is time  ever going to stop??

I'm gunna get serious this year,,

Going to be up there on the top shelf, BM, Rips, Will, RRR,

A top 4 peg is the target.  

Looking for FJ to lead the way.

We welcome having you in the elite echelon Joboss!

The pressure gets to quite a few, as we saw throughout last season...second guessing and all that.

If anyone hears from Chimps please let me know.

He went out for a party last night and hasn't been heard from since

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BookMan said:

We welcome having you in the elite echelon Joboss!

The pressure gets to quite a few, as we saw throughout last season...second guessing and all that.

If anyone hears from Chimps please let me know.

He went out for a party last night and hasn't been heard from since

Probably still trying to chew his arm off and get out of there:smile:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, joboss said:

It's a New Year,, again?  

Is time  ever going to stop??

I'm gunna get serious this year,,

Going to be up there on the top shelf, BM, Rips, Will, RRR,

A top 4 peg is the target.  

Looking for FJ to lead the way.

What you talking about silly man in the copy Ray Ban's?

Maths says if you join the top 4 one has to go out....and where does Fj fit into your scheming?

Im pretty sure the top 4 is all sowed up.... you got a Nathan Buckly's of a chance too be allowed in fella...

5 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

What you talking about silly man in the copy Ray Ban's?

Maths says if you join the top 4 one has to go out....and where does Fj fit into your scheming?

Im pretty sure the top 4 is all sowed up.... you got a Nathan Buckly's of a chance too be allowed in fella...

Really??

I’m going to tempt Chimpy with easy access to a super hottie,

And get him to hack the AFL site and regularly change your tips.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, joboss said:

Really??

I’m going to tempt Chimpy with easy access to a super hottie,

And get him to hack the AFL site and regularly change your tips.

You must be the only person alive that hasn't realised that dumb chimp is the alter ego of BOOKMAN...a multi personality fella....he switches between day dreaming and reality, he could have more personalities like that girl forget her name had, 9 i think realities....

Im going to make it a point of finishing above you in the tipping Jo....which shouldn't be hard to do going on ur previous 2 years.....enjoy your evening....joop

5 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

You must be the only person alive that hasn't realised that dumb chimp is the alter ego of BOOKMAN...a multi personality fella....he switches between day dreaming and reality, he could have more personalities like that girl forget her name had, 9 i think realities....

Im going to make it a point of finishing above you in the tipping Jo....which shouldn't be hard to do going on ur previous 2 years.....enjoy your evening....joop

Don't worry Joboss... it is probably a bit like the point he made this year of finishing above me in the tipping...that wasn't going to be too hard either...and yet he finished below me

As for Chimps, Alex knows he is real. More than once Alex has called Chimpy for advice on Ladyboy entanglements gone Oh! So! Wrong! 

Chimps is sitting here on the couch with me tonight...just back from Khao San road (first time since New years) and telling me a delightful tale of the Danish and Norwegian Backpackers  who found him so adorable and were amazed at his command of Pidgin Tinglish

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BookMan said:

Don't worry Joboss... it is probably a bit like the point he made this year of finishing above me in the tipping...that wasn't going to be too hard either...and yet he finished below me

As for Chimps, Alex knows he is real. More than once Alex has called Chimpy for advice on Ladyboy entanglements gone Oh! So! Wrong! 

Chimps is sitting here on the couch with me tonight...just back from Khao San road (first time since New years) and telling me a delightful tale of the Danish and Norwegian Backpackers  who found him so adorable and were amazed at his command of Pidgin Tinglish

See what i mean?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

What are the New Years resolution of AFL players should be making for season 2017....

1...I will be nicer to the umps....GWS Mumford gave away 53 free kicks last year including 6 in the first game of the season to the Dee's, thank you very much Shane...Dusty Martin Hawks bound...46 free kicks....ummm hawks wont like that...and woooooooow Brownlow favourite of BOOKs Luke Parker 45 against, still think he's gonna win it?

2 ...I will make the most of shots goal....New Bullie Travis Cloke, not much good bring it down if you cant get them through the sticks kid, he will improve and it wont be because of the Dogs coaching staff the fella just got married and she a delight to the eyes seeing here every day will focus his eyes .....Crows David MacKay who you ask? me too kicked 2.12 better find your self a wife son...Sam Kerridge use to be a good shot at the Crows 23.6 in 26 games but wooooow at the Blues 6.14 at least he can get the ball....

3...I will cut back my clangers...Dusty gets a mentioned once again the human bulldozer coughs it up..113 clangers in 2016, 9 against the Dogs round 16, 9 against the Cats round 21.....And BOOK's Brownlow fav is back again Luck "hit a truck" Parker at 100, Toby 100 and Ports Ollie Wines who the Dee's should have picked at the draft 103, no wonder my fantasy footy team had a crap mid this year 3 of those clanger happy guys where in it part or most of the season...

Your Clubs breakout contenders for 2017..

I will stick to TV members teams..

Lions...Harris Andrews, rated above average for intercept marks last season ummm i can see NFL style stats are now all the rage in Aussie footy..

Blues..Patrick Cripps second in the comp for contested possessions and number one for clearances, was in my fantasy team from about mid season i can vouch this guy will be elite...

Magpies....Best young ruckman under 24, Nick must be 25...most disposals of any ruckman last season....must be for under 24 because  Dee "mountain man Maxie was killing them most of the year...

Bombers...Zach Merrett, Demon bound at end of contract...8th best mid in the comp...i think last year was his break out year....silly afl website..

Freo...Connor Blakely, 20 disposals a game last year eat your heart out WCE.

Dee's...Tom "big  mac" MacDonald, second ranked key defender last season and will get better, rated elite for intercept marks and his brother is no slouch either  watch this space....

North...Ben Brown who? is a good mark...elite for contested and above average fro marks inside 50.

Saints...Jade Gresham above average for disposals ground ball gets inside 50 and score assists also Demon bound at end of contract...

Swans, "Heros" for just one day, David Bowie a fav of mine recored in a  Berlin bunker...well it sounds like it...V2  another song on that album Issac "v2 "Heeney good jewish name, no 1 ranked under 22 forward ( yep if your thinking they didn't get them all)  played above average for everything so BOOKs wasn't carrying on as the stats prove it, also Demon bound at end of contract......ps Hero's album was recorded in Berlin..

WCE...Thomas "ron" Barrass they left out the i and obviously in the wrong colours rated elite for intercept marks, big WILL has at least something to look forward to this season.....

Todays song is Jump by Van Halen....yes go jump....might as well jump...go jump Books and you to Joblow... 

Demons won't be getting the Geesh.  

• Like 1