Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

15 hours ago, stud858 said:

Whoa baby. Excuse my biased opinion, but I thought that was a very entertaining game. A good sign of things to come this season.

Hope Rance is ok. I'm guessing/praying a few weeks rest for him. 

Lynch will find his feet.

A few fumbles.

Blues gave a good go at it but as all figured Tigers the stronger team.

The game was pure horse manure kid i had it on the pc while doing other things, Blues looked VFA or what is now the VFL standard yet they out socred you guys for 2 and half quarters, with a bit of luck they could have pulled it off....agree with the exzalted one tonights came was more worthy of a first game up...

Ps i noticed you did fancy your team quite a bit to be a margin of 67....that puts you like at 10th already....Radar WILL always pick the Blues....even Fj is in front of you...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Will27 said:

I recall a long time ago some arse hole Tiger supporters in the terrace above me at the G were flicking hot meat pies all over us below and in particular me....i went up and stood with a menacing look over at the front row to work out who it was...the police noticed my horns poping out off my head....one came to me and asked me whats wrong and i replied when i see who's flicking meat pie over the terrace i will physically throw him over as well "ahh you cant do that kid" i said watch me...so the constable stood besides me right up untill these late teens started flicking again...before i had a chance to do anything the constable called his off sider and quicklly arrested these teenagers...not sure what would have happend to them but at least they missed the second half of the game...

Ps i think we won the game as well...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

The game was pure horse manure kid i had it on the pc while doing other things, Blues looked VFA or what is now the VFL standard yet they out socred you guys for 2 and half quarters, with a bit of luck they could have pulled it off....agree with the exzalted one tonights came was more worthy of a first game up...

Ps i noticed you did fancy your team quite a bit to be a margin of 67....that puts you like at 10th already....Radar WILL always pick the Blues....even Fj is in front of you...

It's not really fair on the Blue Baggers either.

I'm sure they'd really prefer to play the Saints, Western Bulldogs or GC first up rather than the Tiges.

• Like 2

I recall a long time ago some arse hole Tiger supporters in the terrace above me at the G were flicking hot meat pies all over us below and in particular me....i went up and stood with a menacing look over at the front row to work out who it was...the police noticed my horns poping out off my head....one came to me and asked me whats wrong and i replied when i see who's flicking meat pie over the terrace i will physically throw him over as well "ahh you cant do that kid" i said watch me...so the constable stood besides me right up untill these late teens started flicking again...before i had a chance to do anything the constable called his off sider and quicklly arrested these teenagers...not sure what would have happend to them but at least they missed the second half of the game...

Ps i think we won the game as well...

Hey was it pie and sauce or just straight pie, and how bad are the pies in Melbourne (not referring to Collingwood) if they were flicking them over the balcony or was it actually Collingwood supporters they were throwing.

Anyway after the long messages from you and from Will there has not been a mention of new technology such as iPhones, Apple stuff and other devices not connected to football. I understand that stuff better than what you are saying about the players and or the teams!!!!
  • Like 1

Lady and gentlemen.

If a punter forgets to enter his/her tips,  or has joined the comp late, he/she defaults to the away team for a maximum of five wins per round.

I notice that both away teams have won so far this round, so that's two correct if he/she did forget.

So wot happens if the said punter puts his/her tips in for the remaining seven games.   Is he/she stuck with the five win max, or could he/she potentially go on to claim nine right.

I have read the tipping website and it appears to be silent on this issue.

Anyone?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Gazman1 said:

Hey was it pie and sauce or just straight pie, and how bad are the pies in Melbourne (not referring to Collingwood) if they were flicking them over the balcony or was it actually Collingwood supporters they were throwing.

Anyway after the long messages from you and from Will there has not been a mention of new technology such as iPhones, Apple stuff and other devices not connected to football. I understand that stuff better than what you are saying about the players and or the teams!!!!

Mate it was 30 years ago, no iphones in those days it was trannies to your ear, i had a blob land on my shoulder no sauce as you paid extra for it and since them clowns were flicking it no need to make it more expensive...

Pies in Melbourne are very good always have been these days i sometimes buy a set of 4 pepper or angus pies for the nights i cant be buggered...Ferguson's i use to like back in the early days not so much now but...they do have a mini sasuage roll i like and would have that at morning tea when i feel i need something casue normaly i dont eat from 7pm to 1 pm the following day plus i can vouch for there chunky angus meat pies...very verty delicious.

Im waiting for the foldable iPhone in 2020 so they say...2021 is ok too i mean i only just got my XR late last year and loving it i might add... 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Radar501 said:

Lady and gentlemen.

If a punter forgets to enter his/her tips,  or has joined the comp late, he/she defaults to the away team for a maximum of five wins per round.

I notice that both away teams have won so far this round, so that's two correct if he/she did forget.

So wot happens if the said punter puts his/her tips in for the remaining seven games.   Is he/she stuck with the five win max, or could he/she potentially go on to claim nine right.

I have read the tipping website and it appears to be silent on this issue.

Anyone?

Its called cheating Radar...pick your teams and be quite

With Cats Bombers and Swans coming up.....of course Goodwin has a plan you know...thats why he got signed for another 3 years to take him to 2022 just after i get my new foldable iphone.

Demons started training 2 weeks after everyone else.....11 players go under the knife and have late starts to pre season and boy did it look like it today...of course the plan is...as they crashed in the prelim....we will be two weeks in front of the crash this season so that means a booming GF for us....assuming we can win enough games to get into the finals...sim salsa bin laden

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Mate it was 30 years ago, no iphones in those days it was trannies to your rear, i had a blob land on my shoulder no sauce as you paid extra for it and since them clowns were flicking it no need to make it more expensive...

Pies in Melbourne are very good always have been these days i sometimes buy a set of 4 pepper or angus pies for the nights i cant be buggered...Ferguson's i use to like back in the early days not so much now but...they do have a mini sasuage roll i like and would have that at morning tea when i feel i need something casue normaly i dont eat from 7pm to 1 pm the following day plus i can vouch for there chunky angus meat pies...very verty delicious.

Im waiting for the foldable iPhone in 2020 so they say...2021 is ok too i mean i only just got my XR late last year and loving it i might add... 

Oooh, that sounds painful...………….

25 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Oooh, that sounds painful...………….

Dont be dirty WILL this is a family forum....transistor radio is what i meant fella....mabe you West Aussies missed that high tech gadget back in the 70's and 80's...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We can i say a BLOOD BATH..and only week one......i can say with some pride while totaly bored after the ummm lack of ummmm....inspiration form the Dee's today i found something resembling the manchester sound of the 90's that JJJ use to well play a lot of on Bandchamp;;;;;;; its an add GAZ.....its called shoegaze a bit raw but close enough and there's eons of it and of course you go to Manchester to get it...i use to wear my Trannie old WILL which was also a "walkman" while working and grooving to thenew sounds at the time...unlike my age ivebeen some what avnt guard with my music...cannot stand Gold FM for long even amazed the apprentices will have it tuned to that station....never mind...meanwhile i did succumb to buying my music from Itunes....now im a apple fan boy for sure but there kinda a bit pricey....after scouring the earth for a MP3 site to get my music frommmmm cubamusic,com for my timba...i needed something for my pro american stuff...and lets face it...apple does it best...in this case i had to bow and just pay....Thundermenthal...caught there lead singer at the St Kilda fest a couple of years ago..that current TGF was rather impressed as i was and it never left me so i got there last 2 new cds a few id picked up on u know pirate sites but hey no more....i turned over a new leaf .....might bemore to do with them targerting the torrent sites but hey.. most of what i like you got to dam pay to get it its so god dam rare...or hard to get  which is how id rather put it since its not mainstream...

The Demons WILL likely take a half season to get there mojo working so i WILL get my old I7 windows working again and get on with my fifa manager again till we heat up again..hey oz? i do despise the idea to polute my macbook pro with a windows add just to play fifa...no god dam way....did you know ive had nooooooooooooooooooooooo trouble almost whats o ever with my apple pcs and i got 2 of them......... <deleted> i got no idea why people use windows based pcs they almost cost as much now days....

Now some my question the Manchester sound of the 90"s.....it was pretty cool... what im, hearing now is its evolution.....same same but different and new bands either copy or push the envelope and pushing is how i prefer to see it...im pretty lucky to have lived through the Beatles and Rolling stones and my fav Led Zeppelin as well as Bowie.. not much is new anymore its just a version...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ozzydom said:

I sure hope somebody knows what Alex is on about cos its way over my 80yo head , could it be that Yarra water

Being 80 and being in Thailand so long you kind da missed out there fella Dee...but hey im holding it all togther for us....the days WILL be gloomy for a while before the boys get it togther all we have is music to keep us amused for a while....thank god for that...I once pushed a date into that filthy looking Yarra river...she was a good sport and all...i did allow her to shower at my place while may parents were out for the afternoon...worked out well i might add...

Big boohs and all and slim like a Thai...thats one thing i do miss about TGF's no boobs....sim salsa and you know what i mean.....

31 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

OMG hahaha that will teach me for sounding off.....im 13th and you dear WILL just above me.....

Don't worry (yet) fella, it's not a sprint, it's a marathon.

The ox is slow but the earth is patient:tongue:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ripstanley said:

No upset in the Brisbane game. ????????

They are my 2nd team in 2019.  After today maybe No 1. 

Did West Coast play yesterday?

I thought they were playing today????

At least our resident moderator will be happy.

• Like 2

OMG hahaha that will teach me for sounding off.....im 13th and you dear WILL just above me.....

I picked the Suns, Gaints and North....and I got an uneasy feeling that the Gaints might not be good enough over the Bombers....they way its going I might get one right...just goes to show you you needed a warped mind to be top this round.....goooo Fj...

But hey in my defense I didn't think the pies would have it all there way I mean you can't discount the Cats anytime and I did like the Lions when we played them except who would think the reigning premiers would loose game 1? And for the record I picked the dee's just on experience I thought they could hold off a Port challenge I didn't learn until during the game the that they started pre season 2 weeks after everyone else that's when it triggered my memory of there so so lack lustre preseason practice games...never mind we will be 2 weeks fresher come finals...hahaha....first time i can recall something like this in round one....gooooooo super sudds,,,new kid on the block...thats what we want to see......someone to rattle the tin can make some waves...go Tigers.....

But a win by the Suns will put you at position 5 because no one else picked them!!!!!