Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

2 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

I never miss a Dee game, I often leave early.....thought....

Dee's are fishing, traded there 2020 first round pick to North with 26 and 50 to gain 8 to go with with 3, why we wonder? Papley has been on the table all trade week, Jeffie booted out the door...ummm what do you think guys? Blues have pick 9 to offer the Swans Dee's have pick 8 to offer.....now this trade I could get excited about if thats what there thinking....or...Bradley Hill.,...id get even more excited about that one....or lets just get greedy take them both.....

Why would the Blues go for Papley after picking up Betts? Betts would walk into the term for at least the next 2 ys so where does Papley play?

WCE sold there soul to the devil so there done and dusted for the next two years....North cant get a deal at all with the Devil, Lucifer aint interested, Hawks did a deal with the Hati voodoo witch doctors years ago....there not as strong as good old Lucifer...

Papley buys and sells Betts I reckon.

I love Eddie but I reckon he's pretty much finished.

Even got dropped last year,

I think the Swans want pick 9 for Papley which is way overs.

Think he's contracted for another 2 or 3 years , so good on the Swans for asking for overs.

Wonder of the Hill, Jenkins and Daniher trades get done.

This trade period is almost as long as last years Big Bash.

It seems like it anyway. Only 6 trades were done in the first week.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Will27 said:

Chooks should be happy.

The Saints going well in the draft.

???? TRADE ALERT ????

Two new signings for St Kilda - Paddy Ryder and Dougal Howard!

The Saints also land pick 10 and a future fourth-round selection.

The Power receive picks 12 and 18 future third round selection

Ryder is past his prime probably only got one season in him before he is put down.  Saints are lacking a key forward McCartin never made the grade

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thechook said:

Ryder is past his prime probably only got one season in him before he is put down.  Saints are lacking a key forward McCartin never made the grade

FMD Chooks,

Hill's a jet and Jones, Howard and Butler are good players.

Think you might regret giving away Josh Bruce though.

On 10/16/2019 at 2:32 PM, AlexRRR said:

Daniher is to expensive for what he is, ain’t proved to much in my mind, and Fj id be happy to have Tyson back.

Well Dee,s are now looking to trade pick 3 to GWS for there 6 and first round in 2020..... don’t make much sense why they bothered to deal with North in the first place....

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

When are you going to put your Demon avatar back Alex,i don't recognise you anymore with the new one.????

• Like 1

On 10/15/2019 at 4:01 PM, Will27 said:

Gang

Got my Global Member (watch afl live) invoice for next year.

West Coast have put it up again. Next years it's $190.

Time to look round.

See FJ's mob, Norf have it for $120.

Might have to pay the extra $10 and join GWS  for $130 though:tongue:

Sorry Trend Setters.

It seems the clubs now have a "digital" membership where people in Oz

can stream the games. These are around $130.

I was talking about Global membership and they all seem to be around

$190.

So I won't be jumping onto GWS????

Edited by Will27
  • Haha 1

NFL.....i assume the Browns won a thriller over the Seahawks who are a dam good team...i aint watch the game yet just seen snippets while watching  another, 1 pont in fornt with seconds to go....Baker even running for a touch down with a 6 oclock shadow ....

Skins get a win....against another basket case in the Dolphins.

Back home week 2 of Aleague.....Victory go down against the Wanderers, looking a bit lost team thrown togther like just 3 weeks ago....but i have a strong feeling the new coach is the real deal....no longer forced to wear the suite and tie with Mirabella embroerd on the collar Kruz inhis customery trakkie dakkies and top, wont say there were unlucky to loose just not quite yet....nice change to be unpredictable in forward thrust style i thinks...even if there not getting to many chances yet...and guess who is a  commentator? yep you guessed right....old Kev Musket, wonder hwat hes thinking...2 weeks and both Vicoty games hes had the plesure to comment....on

Off season............fodder time......since men like cars lets see what the movers and shakers like......

Mark Zuckerberg Honda Fit, a little thing....easy to park they say, FB founder guess nerd for ever....

Britney Spears....Mini Cooper convertible,, not even an S women have no taste, I had an S I spent more time on the train in the 4 ys I owned it than when I was an apprentice...

Leonardo DiCaprio...Toyota Pirus....dont think id be worried about running costs if I had his money.....

Beyonce....us older guys would know she's a singer and that's about it...nice legs in the pic...nicer car...59 Roller convertible in baby blue with black top...very nice like her body...

Cristiano Ronaldo Audi R8, nice car I was considering the cheap version secondhand of course, coupe TT or the series 1 BMW coupe....but wanted a 6 cylinder not the 3lt monster or a 4, second hand of course, easy to get black and I hate black cars and guess what I ended up with, gees I don't know what possessed me, keep thinking to change my VW now 2 ys old......no dear its my last car ever....6.7 sec to the supermarket, just as quick as the Audi and series 1, less pomp it also means if I was to date again here women would put there hands in there pocket....interesting car before my Cooper (last TGF liked driving it though I had to change the 6 gears for her) was a 4 year old series 3 BMW coupe, a step up from the ute...though it was a XR, was getting trashed on the building sites so bought a van for work and the BMW to go out with, well it looked immaculate as they do, sliver shinning in the sun, classy evermore being a coupe and lowered to a respectable level nice wide original rims...hot looking machine cost me 38,000 more or less around the same price as a new XFR6 falcon sedan @ the time but nobody but me knew that, the very first thing I noticed was....I got more dates and they stoped putting there hands in there pockets, funny that isn't it? kept it 9 ys spent next to nothing on it....German cars are the go....except the Minis.....forget them...

Kirk Cousins, no relationship to that Eagle, Viking QB, whoo had been a hot Redskin QB on coming out of his rookie contract which by the way is still worth like millions was looking for a 30 million dollar plus a year deal, the Skins bulked and off he went, Jay Gruden now an ex head coach was at the time criticised for letting him go, history shows he hasn't set the world on fire up in Minnesota, failed to make the play off last season and not looking that good this year either...Jay saved Washington a bag of money didn't save him his job though...Kirk is a modest type up there in Minnesota, we have images of snow capped mountains and no people for miles around....drives a van.....a big one, GMC savana, its got mags and no doubt a mattress in the back, hey he could afford a motel....

Aussie footballer and former Socceroo captain Miles Jedinak drives a Merc C63 AMG, 6.2 V8 like where could you drive that in England?

Timmy Cahill.......Lamborghini Gallardo, just like the Ferraris I see in Lygon st Carlton they sound like lawn mowers, why would you shell out mucho dollardo's for a victa?, me I just dont get into the supercar look...well that Aston Martin Tom Brady is flogging I could go for, I'm pretty easy going in the 4 wheel stakes...a series 4 BMW M3 coupe would be just fine for me....around 160,000AU$ if I were a rich man....fully loaded of course, with red leather to set of the new TGF's skin colour.

Car brands that sponsor an AFL club....

Jaguar, Dee's, well of course blue bloods and snow trips in winter few actually know Ford now owns the brand so thats a bumper, not as expensive as once and when you see one flash past you you do have to look twice to see if its a falcon....

Jeep, Tigers, ho yes one of there monster SUV's is mover looks dam hot too, the rest of the range is like....pooooooo....once considered a jeep....need to own a petrol station though a work buddy tells me its good on juice, im not so sure....

Holden, Pies, well this might be dated, forget them, <deleted> cars, owned a few when I was a poor chippie, have nice looking designs I must say what's under the bonnet is a turn off....

Hyundai, Blues and Lions, well they have come a long way, I dont mind though I wouldn't own, an ex Chinese nurse GF had the excel, 4 years from new, could make love in it no problems, though she was tiny as you would expect, I drove it a lot since she lived further out than me and parked in front of my twin cab 4wd Toyota at the time so you know her car was easier to park downtown were we always use to go...good little bomb lacked refinement, she did move on to a Mazda 3 which was pretty good I do say...

Kia, GWS, well the next doors neighbours gf and later wife owns a hatch, what a piece of poo, this is early 2000, I got to drive it for some reason, my truck was 20 times better no I didnt like it at all, no power steering and this little creature needed it....im sure there better now still you won't get me in one...

Mercedes-Benz, WB, my how times have changed, Footscray once a slum and thats only 20 ys ago, some spots still look like a slum to me, easily the worst ground in the league when they played there, never forget Grinter getting crucified like JC on the cross for Wallace ducking a tackle the little <deleted>...happened right in front of me on the wing 10 meters at best away.....had 20/20 vision in those days.....

Nissan, Hawks, they have some good muscle cars I like, skyline is one, Z is another....

Renault, Port,....reminds me when when I was an apprentice and I wanted to earn a few extra dollars so got a part time job cleaning the offices at the Renault plant in West Heidelberg, them froggies liked to smoke, one in particular had an ash try the size off a 18 inch rim, full every day about a quarter of the top brass where French, only ever got to see the smoker a diligent type who would be leaving at 6 pm as we arrived, didnt look French at all and im sure he died of cancer before 60...I wasn't cut out to be a cleaner and there cars? ahh you say, they got a sporty hatch thats about it...

VW, Sydney, better made than Renault I bet, brother a panel beater thumbs up in quality build a pretent BMW and Merc, will do me, I just need a car to go to the supermarket now....

• Like 2