Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

7 hours ago, ripstanley said:

Swans say the same they sad to Joey. No thanks

Joey is coming mate.  We'll take him, but he might prefer Geelong

We took Ryan Clarke form North a coupe of seasons back and he has been serviceable though not spectacular. Might be some more bones to be picked form those latest 11

Id be more interested in having some GWS players transfer over

2 hours ago, BookmanBkk said:

GWS's season over, I watched Leon Cameron's press conference and its all talk form him about being confident they are on the way and they have the talent....
this after they have just missed the finals!

Whereas most in the media say that Norf haven't got the cattle, they're saying the problem with GWS

is their system. So that's pretty much down to the coach.

They made one mistake by coming out earlier in the year and saying they would

extend him. Then they made another on by doing it.

Next year will be another waste and players will be getting older and more will leave.

I think they should've just made the call and signed Ross Lyon.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ripstanley said:

Alex  I'm up by almost 100 but tomorrow you will be up by 450. Wait till Sunday for my return. (maybe)

Im the underdog here RIP, like i lost the last 2 GF's and just fell over the line against my bitter rival....Your the new wonder kid on the block....im almost ready to concede defeat but choo my puppy wont let me just yet....

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Whereas most in the media say that Norf haven't got the cattle, they're saying the problem with GWS

is their system. So that's pretty much down to the coach.

They made one mistake by coming out earlier in the year and saying they would

extend him. Then they made another on by doing it.

Next year will be another waste and players will be getting older and more will leave.

I think they should've just made the call and signed Ross Lyon.

Why do clubs succeed or fail? In my humle experiance of bing a watcher Guys like D Hardwick made great coaches...back man no nonsense had to work hard to keep his spot....Sheedy A Jeans M Malthouse were that type and say no more...one of the few stars in Lethal Lee did the unthinkable and they all tasted GF wins....so yes my eyebrows were rasied when they gave Cameron the job a guy who slugged it out in really bad Dogs teams..... 

Hardwick was over looked by the Dee's the year before he went to Richmond so whats that tell ya? people running the show and in this case Dick G Lyon was involved in the process of looking for a coach, so smart was her he couldnt offer Ross Lyon and under the table deal before who had been his number one target and took the Saints word that he was sowen up....then over looked Hardwick for Needle....say no more...

GWS board prefer the status quo there not out to be progressive...they have lived off the back of 22 number 1 draft picks there entire exsistance....

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BookmanBkk said:

Joey is coming mate.  We'll take him, but he might prefer Geelong

We took Ryan Clarke form North a coupe of seasons back and he has been serviceable though not spectacular. Might be some more bones to be picked form those latest 11

Id be more interested in having some GWS players transfer over

Well Books.....I think Joey might stay a Bomber its in the air but should he choose to go hes going north for sure....the Cats showing interest just upped his salary to 1.5m a season....thank you very much pusses....

Apart from that no dout the uncles would have got in his ears....there either Swans or Bombers that family....

• Like 2

im running behind again so you know its just the start of the third for me and what do i think? hahaha Bombers cant believe how bad they were in the second, its not like were flash or anything.... as per norm a number of hospital handballs and kicks in the first.... Think Gill is in there ear.....they want Dee's to win to add some buzz before the Dogs destroy who there playing tomorrow.....

Look what my mob are dishing up so far Tigers and Eagles WILL mince us up and spit us out if we got....

hahaha, they give us everything......good value the Dee's, from trash to cash back to trash keep it entertaining hey......they are the soap opera team of the AFL...

The trouble is they lower the quality not lift it.....hahahaha

Anyway i kinda backed them as the game got tighter, at least this year we haven't crumbled in a tight one... Goodwin has 24 hrs of being in the 8 before its all over for the year......

ps i tipped the Dee's thats 3 out of 3 so far.....

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

hahaha, they give us everything......good value the Dee's, from trash to cash back to trash keep it entertaining hey......they are the soap opera team of the AFL...

The trouble is they lower the quality not lift it.....hahahaha

Anyway i kinda backed them as the game got tighter, at least this year we haven't crumbled in a tight one... Goodwin has 24 hrs of being in the 8 before its all over for the year......

ps i tipped the Dee's thats 3 out of 3 so far.....

I reckon the Bulldogs versus Freo is a real fitty fitty Uncle Alex.

Reckon you're a big chance to get through.

2 hours ago, Will27 said:

I reckon the Bulldogs versus Freo is a real fitty fitty Uncle Alex.

Reckon you're a big chance to get through.

I agree, but honestly the rubbish them Demons dished up today and over the last month we be just decoration.....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ripstanley said:

Sorry Alex I was wrong. You are in front by 470 not 450. Come on Sunday and Monday. I think I am too far behind. Alex the Champ.

Rip is playing silly buggers with me, just like i thought i had it in the bag last week what did the angels come up with?

3 games today and one on monday all i need is a couple to go out early or not even turn up or just as bad a few to under perform and then the history books WILL be re written....its not over untill its over....remember the Blues and Old Ron....10 goals down Pies doing them like a dinner in a GF...handball handball and not only did they end up winning they rewrote the game play book......Im expecting a fightback unparralled in TV Fantasy from you even better than last year's Fj rolling over the top of my in the last quarter....

Get down to the temple this morning with the mrs and spend up big on incense ...get the place ablaze and the prayers going.....failing that burn a few sticks on incence in front of your spirt house....Me i going to go for a walk im so nervous....Good luck..

• Haha 1

The decoration club red and dark blue....well....i never noticed but Petracca and Hunt got into trouble for poking fingers at each others backside during Simons 3/4 address.....Fully focused players on the verge of going into the finals play bum buddies.....like there good there arnt they? Anyway there been reprimanded told to cut it out and the 2 intelligent kids have apologised might even be heavely embarrassed to know it was all over National television and streaming gaints coverage...Maybe gay you say? Or swinging doors both ways.....

And to top it off Harry goes walkabout, stuck now in solidary confinment the AFL are looking into it, poping out of the Dee hub for a pack of something to smoke no dout old habits die hard dont they? Wonder if old buddy Hunt was lurking in the bushes.....Ahh well we got him on a bargain basment contract so you know......

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

One game to go.

Will be interesting to see if Darcy is charged for his head clash with Naughton,he clearly choose to bump as you do when sheperding but is it considered the same as head over the ball.We will find out.

No case to answer.

I hope.

12 hours ago, ripstanley said:

Congatulations  Alex for your win in Fantasy. Sorry about your team missing the finals. See you next season in Fantasy

haha hey theres another game tonight....you got 4 more players to play RIP....you been out in the hot sun too long....

4 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Mmmmmm

Sydney Stack, Harley Bennell and Elijah Taylor.

They're all from WA:biggrin:

What's the common denominator?

Yeah well.....aparently the club was on the verge of offering an extension to his contract, the <deleted> couldnt have done it any  better..... no dout Bartlet will say the 50,000 big ones will come out of your new contact ......shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiittttttt for brains some of these guys......

They call WA the state of excitement....its sooooo lonley waaaaaaaaaay over there either you move to Thailand or east.....you cant take the boys out of the men when there use to being selfish after running amuck all over the place....just big kids acting like my <deleted>zu........

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Yeah well.....aparently the club was on the verge of offering an extension to his contract, the <deleted> couldnt have done it any  better..... no dout Bartlet will say the 50,000 big ones will come out of your new contact ......shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiittttttt for brains some of these guys......

They call WA the state of excitement....its sooooo lonley waaaaaaaaaay over there either you move to Thailand or east.....you cant take the boys out of the men when there use to being selfish after running amuck all over the place....just big kids acting like my <deleted>zu........

TBH Uncle Alex

Melbourne shouldn't be surprised or disappointed.

Harry has had behavioral issues at the Gold Coast and Freo.

A leopard never changes its spots.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

haha hey theres another game tonight....you got 4 more players to play RIP....you been out in the hot sun too long....

I only have 3 and you have 1. No way can I make up 232 points. I haven't seen the sun for a couple of days. Cloudy with drizzle.  Hail the Champ

• Like 1