Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Dees couldn't do it especially after a bye...theres next year boys, I've gone for Chooka's boys today but i know the Bombers are very good when there backs against the wall...has the drug saga finally sucked there entire life force out of them?

Hmmmm......Roos should have gone after Bullies coach last year, I'm impressed with the man having spent a few seasons with us as a player I'm sure he would have eyed us with a smile never mind we have an ex Crow being groomed hope he doesn't bring in once again that Sth Aussie style that Balm and Baily got us to play.

Farmerjo is having an inspired round.smile.png

For some panic has set in taking some long shots to make up ground perhaps, i suspect Mr Bookman did this 4 or 5 rounds back, being an astute follower of the game he chose early to "stick his head out" the man would make a great poker player.

The ox travels slowly 5 can be made up the pressure is on joe and will to keep it up as for me if i don't improve from my position its because i blew it in weeks one and two.

Who won the tipping and fantasy last year?

For some panic has set in taking some long shots to make up ground perhaps, i suspect Mr Bookman did this 4 or 5 rounds back, being an astute follower of the game he chose early to "stick his head out" the man would make a great poker player.

The ox travels slowly 5 can be made up the pressure is on joe and will to keep it up as for me if i don't improve from my position its because i blew it in weeks one and two.

2014 - Farmerjo

2013 - Bookman

well well.....jo is having an off year...and i like your chances my bookman if anyone can make up 5 you can...

laugh.png

I think it will be a case of pressure on the two leaders and they will come back to the pack.

Today's St Kilda v Essendon game could split the pack a bit. Difficult to see Freo losing though

Next 2 weeks have a host of 50/50 games.

• Like 1

2014 - Farmerjo

2013 - Bookman

BookMan, he only asked about last yearrolleyes.gif

We also had a separate comp for the finalstongue.png

• Like 2

Yes was an all or nothing round and looks like the latter.

p/s i'm on bombers today.biggrin.png

oh dear......

Same herebah.gif

The Bombers would have to be the worst side in the comp right now.

They are making a comeback just before half time...only 36 behind now.

The good news is Essendon have plenty of time to win the game....plenty of time...

That noise I keep hearing is BookMan creeping up the ladder behind metongue.png

And Alexrr...and joboss...and...

It's lucky I thrive under pressure I guessbiggrin.png

Is hirdy safe?

I reckon Essendon need a coaching change.. Too much history with the ASADA and supplements...

Losing here to St Kilda by 100 points...St Kilda is not a bad side this year...But on paper, neither is Essendon...

Maybe they should give Tania Hird a go at coaching

• Like 2

That noise I keep hearing is BookMan creeping up the ladder behind metongue.png

And Alexrr...and joboss...and...

It's lucky I thrive under pressure I guessbiggrin.png

Is hirdy safe?

I reckon Essendon need a coaching change.. Too much history with the ASADA and supplements...

Losing here to St Kilda by 100 points...St Kilda is not a bad side this year...But on paper, neither is Essendon...

Maybe they should give Tania Hird a go at coaching

Ahhhhh you don't know Heard do you, if ever someone was going to get the boot it should have been him over the drug debacle he aint going unless he wants too the guy has another year to go on his contract.

Wonder if Thompson will still be interested?

• Like 1

Are Collingwood supporters allowed? I should be back in time for the season.

OMG...its him.... shuuuuu guys no more bad mouthing..

Oh silly me, opened the page from back in feb......and i got all excited