Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Dam,

Has to bugger off for a few days work and had no internet to put my tips insad.png

Managed to find a tele thou for tigers v roos gamebiggrin.png

Pretty happy with the way the boys attacked the ball coming out of the backline.

Also happy we are playing the swannys at ANZ not SCG.

Dissapointed Thomas didn't get suspended,hope the boys knock him out on the track this week,just cant afford that ill disipline from a sub.

• Like 2

Dam,

Has to bugger off for a few days work and had no internet to put my tips insad.png

Pretty happy with the way the boys attacked the ball coming out of the backline.

Dissapointed Thomas didn't get suspended,hope the boys knock him out on the track this week,just cant afford that ill disipline from a sub.

Thomas is always putting his foot in it mate.

Good point about ANZ. be good when the current contract finishes and the Swans don't have to play any games there. Certainly not finals. Having said that, Sydney has a decent record there from memory

• Like 1

Dam,

Thomas is always putting his foot in it mate.

Good point about ANZ. be good when the current contract finishes and the Swans don't have to play any games there. Certainly not finals. Having said that, Sydney has a decent record there from memory

You can have Thomas next year if you want for free.smile.png

Just watching the Dockers v Swans game now.

Edited by farmerjo
  • Like 1

I had to chuckle last night.

Was reading a footy website and people were moaning that because

of the leadership challenge, Footy Classifieds was getting put back by 30 minutesbiggrin.png

Oh my......imagine that.....something more inportant than football....lol

Well I'm in a delima....who to choose.......if I pick north and crows they loose if I don't pick them they win....I waiting on your selections this week bookie.....

Pick the opposite? laugh.png

Sydney for me in a very tight game.. I don't think the bottom 6 players for Sydney can play any worse than they did last week. They were fumbly and horrid. If they do play like that again Sydney will be blown away...but if Jetta and Rohan can stand up and get some contested ball we stand a chance. Hopefully it is a better game to watch than the scrappy Freo/Sydney affair.

I was all for Goodes retiring last season. His form warranted it IMO, and it would have freed up cash and a spot for a youngster. But his form the second half of this year has been outstanding. He had a terrific game against Freo, one of out top 4. Sign him on for another year!

Hawthorn. They were demolished by West Coast, but I don't see Adelaide in the same light. Hawks were a bit smug IMO against WC...if their top players can deflate their egos they will win.

Sydney v Roos

Some possible matchups.

Jacobs on Hannerbery,Higgins on Mcviegh,Tarrant on Tippet,Del santo on Kennedy,Gibson on Jetta,Mcmillan on Goodes

Whose going to play tall in defence Richards,Grundy,Laidler or Rampe against Waite,Petrie and Brown.

I would like to see a smokey and Wells come in to replace Thomastongue.png .

Saturday seems to far away.smile.png .

Edited by farmerjo
  • Like 2

Which player would you choose?

Your team has a choice between two players. You can only keep one. Which one and why?

West Coast

Josh Kennedy

or
Nic Nat

Sydney

Heeney

or

hannebery

North Melbourne

Todd Goldstein

or

Ben Cunnington

Freo

Stephen Hill

or

Michael Walters

Melbourne

Jack Viney

or

Tom Mcdonald

Brisbane

Dayne Beams

or

Tom Rockliff

• Like 1

Your team has a choice between two players. You can only keep one. Which one and why?

West Coast

Josh Kennedy

or

Nic Nat

Sydney

Heeney

or

hannebery

North Melbourne

Todd Goldstein

or

Ben Cunnington

Freo

Stephen Hill

or

Michael Walters

Melbourne

Jack Viney

or

Tom Mcdonald

Brisbane

Dayne Beams

or

Tom Rockliff

Well not easy mate,some quality there.

I would say

Kennedy cause he's a proven goal kicker and marshalls his forward line well.Nic Nat a close second.

Hannabery is a machine,think Heeney will be injury prone.

Goldstein best big man in the game,Cunnington is my favourite player but cant get him over the line.

Hill is more consistant and a linebreaker,Walters is dynamic,Hill just.

Mcdonald key position player who will play more forward and back as time goes by,Viney a ball magnet but disposal lets him down.

Beams has a great football brain and his possesions are purer than Rockcliffs.

Anywhere near Bookman?

• Like 2

Boys... I'm hearing from Somchai down at the Som Tum cart that there's a rumour circulating that Spiderman will be back this weekend. His gik Somjit is working the local mah jong tables to verify the info.

If true, that will be a huge in!

Seems Somchai's been hitting the Lao Khao a little too early today... He's also telling me Captain Jack Sparrow is a chance but Somjit's rebuked him about the Spiderman rumour and told him to stop watching those pirated DVD's she bought him...

No som tum for me tonight ;)

• Like 2

Boys... I'm hearing from Somchai down at the Som Tum cart that there's a rumour circulating that Spiderman will be back this weekend. His gik Somjit is working the local mah jong tables to verify the info.

If true, that will be a huge in!

Seems Somchai's been hitting the Lao Khao a little too early today... He's also telling me Captain Jack Sparrow is a chance but Somjit's rebuked him about the Spiderman rumour and told him to stop watching those pirated DVD's she bought him...

No som tum for me tonight wink.png

That Som tum can really make the system wonky

I'm not holding my breath on that one

Me either Khun BM, but, I did see vision of Jack running around and he looked to be moving pretty freely. To be fair, in the same clip, Spiderman seemed to be running freely as well, so he could be a chance for the Pet Shop Boys concert in Perth next week.

He might've been off about Spiderman, but I've had the Captain Jack rumour confirmed. He'll have a final test on Thursday and if he gets through, he's in.

I'm not holding my breath on that one

All comes down to at 70 percent fit are they better than the last 2 who have spots.

I would like to see them in so you can give us a contest.tongue.png

• Like 1

West Coast

Josh Kennedy

or

Nic Nat

Sydney

Heeney

or

hannebery

North Melbourne

Todd Goldstein

or

Ben Cunnington

Freo

Stephen Hill

or

Michael Walters

Melbourne

Jack Viney

or

Tom Mcdonald

Brisbane

Dayne Beams

or

Tom Rockliff

Anywhere near Bookman?

I'd take Kennedy. Goals win games and he kicks a lot.

Sydney I would take Heeney. Tough call. But he is a better mark and better at goal.

North. Goldstein.

Freo: Not sure. I think I'd keep Walters

Melbourne: Tom Mcdonald. Basis of 6-7 years of defence

Brisbane.. Probably Dayne Beams

Anyone else?

• Like 1

West Coast

Josh Kennedy

or

Nic Nat

Sydney

Heeney

or

hannebery

North Melbourne

Todd Goldstein

or

Ben Cunnington

Freo

Stephen Hill

or

Michael Walters

Melbourne

Jack Viney

or

Tom Mcdonald

Brisbane

Dayne Beams

or

Tom Rockliff

Anywhere near Bookman?

Sydney I would take Heeney. Tough call. But he is a better mark and better at goal.

North. Goldstein.

Anyone else?

I've been putting it off BookMan as it pains me to even think about choosing one over the other, but here I go.

If this makes any sense, I reckon Kennedy is our best player but Nic Nat is our most important.

I would take NN as we would still have a decent forward line of Darling, Lecca, Hill, Cripps and possibly Sinclair or Lycett.

NN not only brings the mids in, he has the X factor. Can sit on someones head, kick a freak goal or run down a midfielder.

Heeney, only young and could be anything.

Goldstein everyday of the week.

Hill, because he is a line breaking mid.

McDonald because he can play at both ends.

Brissy, Beams.

Now a real hard one.

Majak Daw or Jack Wattsbiggrin.png

• Like 2

West Coast

Josh Kennedy

or

Nic Nat

Sydney

Heeney

or

hannebery

North Melbourne

Todd Goldstein

or

Ben Cunnington

Freo

Stephen Hill

or

Michael Walters

Melbourne

Jack Viney

or

Tom Mcdonald

Brisbane

Dayne Beams

or

Tom Rockliff

I would say

Kennedy cause he's a proven goal kicker and marshalls his forward line well.Nic Nat a close second.

Goldstein second best big man in the game,Cunnington is my favourite player but cant get him over the line.

Mcdonald key position player who will play more forward and back as time goes by,Viney a ball magnet but disposal lets him down.

Anywhere near Bookman?

tongue.png

• Like 1

West Coast

Josh Kennedy

or

Nic Nat

Sydney

Heeney

or

hannebery

North Melbourne

Todd Goldstein

or

Ben Cunnington

Freo

Stephen Hill

or

Michael Walters

Melbourne

Jack Viney

or

Tom Mcdonald

Brisbane

Dayne Beams

or

Tom Rockliff

I would say

Goldstein second best big man in the game,Cunnington is my favourite player but cant get him over the line.

Anywhere near Bookman?

tongue.png

We will see in 2 weeks timebiggrin.pngonce we dispose of the Swans.

Edited by farmerjo
  • Like 2

Well I'm in a delima....who to choose.......if I pick north and crows they loose if I don't pick them they win....I waiting on your selections this week bookie.....

Pick the opposite? laugh.png

Sydney for me in a very tight game.. I don't think the bottom 6 players for Sydney can play any worse than they did last week. They were fumbly and horrid. If they do play like that again Sydney will be blown away...but if Jetta and Rohan can stand up and get some contested ball we stand a chance. Hopefully it is a better game to watch than the scrappy Freo/Sydney affair.

I was all for Goodes retiring last season. His form warranted it IMO, and it would have freed up cash and a spot for a youngster. But his form the second half of this year has been outstanding. He had a terrific game against Freo, one of out top 4. Sign him on for another year!

Hawthorn. They were demolished by West Coast, but I don't see Adelaide in the same light. Hawks were a bit smug IMO against WC...if their top players can deflate their egos they will win.

I'm thinking like you that means we stay in one win each hahaha

• Like 1

West Coast

Josh Kennedy

or

Nic Nat

Sydney

Heeney

or

hannebery

North Melbourne

Todd Goldstein

or

Ben Cunnington

Freo

Stephen Hill

or

Michael Walters

Melbourne

Jack Viney

or

Tom Mcdonald

Brisbane

Dayne Beams

or

Tom Rockliff

Anywhere near Bookman?

North. Goldstein.

Anyone else?

I'm buying into this....Nic cause he's got his quality years in front of him

Heeny

Don't know the north players

Hill

Viney already showing the signs of a gun midfielder just needs to play closer to goal, bit on the small side which seems to be an advantage.

Beams will get better as Brisbane do.

• Like 2