Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

If you start drinking at 12.01 you may not see the game at 1620.

It will soften the heartbreak if it goes pear shaped as i've given a bit out an expect a lot back from the Swans trio on here.biggrin.png

It's okay, when you have Majak Daw on your list you need a good release.

Some small consolation for you FJ. After we win tonigh, with our injury depleted team, I give Sydney about a 10% chance of beating West Coast

• Like 1

biggrin.png I'm ready,got the gear on and missus has gone to get the beer for a 12.01 start.

C'mon the Roos

Hope you've got the socks and beanie on as wellsmile.png

More importantly, what beer you drinking?

The finest brew made here in Khon Kaenthumbsup.gif

attachicon.gifC360_2015-09-19-11-17-58-688.jpg

Someone been living in Thailand a long time....lice cubes in your glass as well?

biggrin.png I'm ready,got the gear on and missus has gone to get the beer for a 12.01 start.

C'mon the Roos

Someone been living in Thailand a long time....lice cubes in your glass as well?

Straight from the bottle Alex,the same way we feed the baby kangaroos.tongue.png at Arden Street.

Seeing your bottle of Leo reminded me of an evening with a tall young woman with very long hair and the biggest smile....drinking Leo in an outside bar Thai style.....so god dam hot I succumbed with popping ice cubes into my Leo....I'm so ashamed but all the other Thais were at it too.....

Oh she looked nothing like a kangaroo by the way....bit of a devil she was......yep a nice evening it was...

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1

Couple of late changes for tonight's game:

B Jack out, Jimmy Rose in... Zak Jones is the sub...

Robbie Nahas out, Kayne Turner in... Thomas is the sub...

Really looking forward to see Jimmy getting his 2nd run for the year and his first finals start!

I don't mind that. Brandon jack hasn't looked likely in pressure games.

• Like 1

C'mon the Roos

No ice in my glass of beer.

• Like 1

Seeing your bottle of Leo reminded me of an evening with a tall young woman with very long hair and the biggest smile....drinking Leo in an outside bar Thai style.....so god dam hot I succumbed with popping ice cubes into my Leo....I'm so ashamed but all the other Thais were at it too.....

Oh she looked nothing like a kangaroo by the way....bit of a devil she was......yep a nice evening it was...

My fridge is 15 steps away so nice and cold.

Raining cats and dogs and kangaroos here at the moment,hope the power stays on.

• Like 1

Couple of late changes for tonight's game:

B Jack out, Jimmy Rose in... Zak Jones is the sub...

Robbie Nahas out, Kayne Turner in... Thomas is the sub...

Really looking forward to see Jimmy getting his 2nd run for the year and his first finals start!

This will be fhis first full game. Last time he was sub. It will be good to see how he goes. I was impressed when he came on as the sub.

• Like 2

Straight from the bottle Alex,the same way we feed the baby kangaroos.tongue.png at Arden Street.

Man after my own heart.I prefer tone neck the bottle which is in one of those wine

bottle coolers made of wetsuit material.Undignified I know.rolleyes.gifsmileys-beer-953321.gifdrunk.gif

When in Thailand I'm a Singa man James Boag at home and I do like a JWBlack chaser to go with them..

Man after my own heart.I prefer tone neck the bottle which is in one of those wine

bottle coolers made of wetsuit material.Undignified I know.rolleyes.gifsmileys-beer-953321.gifdrunk.gif

When in Thailand I'm a Singa man James Boag at home and I do like a JWBlack chaser to go with them..

Used to love Boags Premium in Australia and I'm drinking Singa here although I did drink Chang for a while when the robbing basket across the road was charging 65 Baht per 500ml for Singha.

• Like 1

Khun Will will be happy,i reakon you will pick up Jetta for 1/2 carton of export.biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Jetta has been awful... hardly touched the ball and when he is close to it looks half hearted and sulky...Clearly trying to drive down his trade worth so a deal can be done

Besides that, Sydney doesn't look like scoring a goal... Have they taken a mark inside 50 yet? What the hell was that with playing Tippet in the ruck the entire first quarter?

Awful watching for a Sydney fan. hard to see them having any chance of scoring another 5 goals, let alone winning the game

• Like 1

Khun Will will be happy,i reakon you will pick up Jetta for 1/2 carton of export.biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Jetta has been awful... hardly touched the ball and when he is close to it looks half hearted and sulky...Clearly trying to drive down his trade worth so a deal can be done

Besides that, Sydney doesn't look like scoring a goal... Have they taken a mark inside 50 yet? What the hell was that with playing Tippet in the ruck the entire first quarter?

Awful watching for a Sydney fan. hard to see them having any chance of scoring another 5 goals, let alone winning the game

Look on the bright side Bookman,we'll probably give you Madjak for free if we win.tongue.png