Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Here is a photo Gazman sent to me today of the view from his room on Kho Phi Phi.

He will be up here this time next week so we will be watching the grand final together

and no doubt downing some liquid refreshments at the same time.Well maybe drunk.gif

IMG_0199%252520%2525281%252529%252520%25

It will be a good day together for both of you. Catching up with family is always good. In most cases.

• Like 2

Is it to early to put Jetta in an Eagles jumper this weekend.tongue.png

Only if you play Majak Dawwhistling.gif

Cant see us doing that,he might get hurt and the Swans want a fit ruckmen.

I can visualise Jetta sitting behind McGovern waiting for him to take the mark and dish it off.

All the commentators seem to have written Freo and North off Awesome.

FJ posts; "All the commentators seem to have written Freo and North off Awesome."

Be bloody awesome if Freo give the Hawks the flick.

As much as I like the Hawthorn song,, not hearing it again this season will be ok.

Come on Freo,,,, play hard for the full four quarters. !!!

Roos v Weagles... sorry FJ, come back in 2016 and have another crack.

biggrin.pngA week off. Surfs been up in the west,your boys will be talking swell not gel.tongue.png

• Like 1

How can you guys dismiss a fresh Freo so easily? The Hawks form hasn't been consistent to give them fav tag, Hawks hot for a week or two then go missing and there been doing it all year.

Dismiss Freo at your peril, should be a red hot game I think but I know who I'm picking.

• Like 1

TGF favourite colour is purple, I'm seeing it everywhere, iPhone cover, panties, yesterday's work entire, I see it everyday in some form....lol ...when I told her the colours of the football teams in the finals you know who she choose....

• Like 1

I have tipped hawthorn for tonight...

I'd expect Freo to lock them down a lot better than Adelaide did, but i still think Freo's issue is its ability to kick goals. Still, the big Pav hasn't kicked a goal for about 6 months, so he mighvthave a return to form.

• Like 2

I have tipped hawthorn for tonight...

I'd expect Freo to lock them down a lot better than Adelaide did, but i still think Freo's issue is its ability to kick goals. Still, the big Pav hasn't kicked a goal for about 6 months, so he mighvthave a return to form.

I'm with you BookMan.

As much as I'd like to see the Dockers win, I reckon they're up against it.

I'm not giving much credence to Hawthorns win last week, as Adelaide were like witches hats.

But the Dockers aren't in good nick. They lost 3 of their last 4 home and away games with their only

win being against Melbourne. Admittedly they sent a reserves side to Port.

And against a decimated Sydney, they had 19 scoring shots to 25.

If the Hawks have 25 shots on goal, it's all over.

• Like 1

biggrin.png Jeez you opened a can of worms talking about Madjak Khun Will.

Scott must be taking him on the advice of Bookman,instead of running pies to his Mum he will be delivering to the coaches box this time.

And staying well away from the playing field.

Undoubtedly Majak will be going into the ruck in place of Goldstein

• Like 2

biggrin.png Jeez you opened a can of worms talking about Madjak Khun Will.

Scott must be taking him on the advice of Bookman,instead of running pies to his Mum he will be delivering to the coaches box this time.

And staying well away from the playing field.

Undoubtedly Majak will be going into the ruck in place of Goldstein

I think a few of his mates are taxi drivers over there so he's going to catch up.

• Like 2

I'm hoping to see West Coast win a derby grand final. Couldn't think of anything better!

Welcome aboard rws85.

Hope you stick around for the finals and for next year.

We have a highly prestigious tipping comp as well.

This year tipping winner is a very prestigious person.

• Like 2

I'm hoping to see West Coast win a derby grand final. Couldn't think of anything better!

Being from Perth myself and my brother Gazman, we are both hoping for the same outcome.

Gazman is in thailand on holiday at the moment and will be joining me in Uttaradit next thursday

with the intention of watching the GF on saturday with our only fear that the Wifi signal holds up.

It has been unreliable for the past week. Service men were out working on the local tower today

and since lunch time looks okay.

Edited by Ron19
  • Like 1

Welcome aboard rws85.

Hope you stick around for the finals and for next year.

We have a highly prestigious tipping comp as well.

Have i mentioned I was a previous winner?

Well, you haven't mentioned it this weekrolleyes.gif

• Like 2

You will be delighted to hear that 'Chimpy's Guide to Better Tipping 2nd edition' is being released this week!!

I know KhunWill got a lot of ideas from last years edition.

Chimpy has put a lovely heartfelt dedication at the front to his mate Chooka. It brought tears to my eyes.

He also shares some memories and thoughts of the best 20 pies he and Chooks have shared together over the years. Oh, the memories!

Place your order now.

• Like 1

Those two early umpiring decisions have not helped Fremantle. NOt sure wither penalty was there let alone even a 50/50

Also a couple of holding the man without the ball calls that could have been paid against Hawthorn defenders..

Still..Freo have fluffed 3 kicks at goals they could have had.... Comes back to Freo and thei rability to kick goals

Sort of got what you meantbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

• Like 1