Brexit cannot define us, says UK PM's deputy as ratings dip

webfact

You had better start campaigning to leave NATO while you are at it, then. And the UN. And Interpol. And the Warsaw Convention...
The talking shop aka the un..I would leave in a heartbeat..Nato etc..decisions are made JOINTLY between countries..UNLIKE the eu commission who hand our directives.!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you still cannot name a one that effects you or has effected you in the past,old timer
You are missing the point..we do not want FOREIGNERS telling us what must be done..got it now I hope.
Example you want..being forced to use metric re weights..kilos etc..pounds and ounces did me just fine

1 minute ago, malagateddy said:

You are missing the point..we do not want FOREIGNERS telling us what must be done..got it now I hope.
Example you want..being forced to use metric re weights..kilos etc..pounds and ounces did me just fine

1 minute ago, malagateddy said:

i bet that really ruined your life,its the answer i knew was coming,says it all when that it is about all you can muster

4 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

who was to blame for changing from old money then? germany ????

17 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

The talking shop aka the un..I would leave in a heartbeat..Nato etc..decisions are made JOINTLY between countries..UNLIKE the eu commission who hand our directives.!!!!!

Rubbish. You are picking and choosing to suit yourself, making the facts up as you go.

Lets   deal in facts , most  posters on brexit  topics , have chosen to leave UK. 

In summary your posts , have no impact on the the UK electorate .

May i humbly advise,, you spend quality time with you partner , and watch Thai movies, maybe go out for a meal together, you have so much in common. 

Thanks  Tvforum . 555

1 hour ago, baboon said:

Rubbish. You are picking and choosing to suit yourself, making the facts up as you go.

teddy hasnt got a clue,but when uncle sam barks the UK jumps,we always have and always will,they are our true masters but he wont admit it,i would rather have closer ties to the EU than a two faced pervert like trump,even some of pattaya's finest wouldnt pay for a golden shower,mind you it would be as close as some come to a good wash.

12 minutes ago, bomber said:

teddy hasnt got a clue,but when uncle sam barks the UK jumps,we always have and always will,they are our true masters but he wont admit it,i would rather have closer ties to the EU than a two faced pervert like trump,even some of pattaya's finest wouldnt pay for a golden shower,mind you it would be as close as some come to a good wash.

As would I. Stick with the EU, that is.

Others wish to disagree, but the constant moving of goalposts - Sovereignty this, foreigners that until the arguments contradict one another - I find quite wearisome. Oh look, the Secretary-General of NATO is one Jens Stoltenberg of Norway, the head of Interpol a Mr. Kim Jong Yang of South Korea. And yes, when America says 'Jump' we jump. It wasn't the EU that forced us to fight in Iraq.

Taking back control? Sovereignty? Me ar#e. Not unless we want to become an isolationist nation but with blue passports.

And on a personal note, thanks to EU law, British Airways compensated me €600 for a flight that was 12 hours late last month, plus a hotel. It isn't all bendy bananas...

3 minutes ago, baboon said:

Others wish to disagree, but the constant moving of goalposts - Sovereignty this, foreigners that until the arguments contradict one another - I find quite wearisome. Oh look, the Secretary-General of NATO is one Jens Stoltenberg of Norway, the head of Interpol a Mr. Kim Jong Yang of South Korea. And yes, when America says 'Jump' we jump. It wasn't the EU that forced us to fight in Iraq.

Taking back control? Sovereignty? Me ar#e. Not unless we want to become an isolationist nation but with blue passports.

And on a personal note, thanks to EU law, British Airways compensated me €600 for a flight that was 12 hours late last month, plus a hotel. It isn't all bendy bananas...

yes air compensation a very good point,i wonder if teddy and the brexiteers wouldnt bother claiming their £600 if affected being so against their laws,add visa and mastercard today dropping charges due to EU pressure to the list,all these and other benefits would be gone with a no deal brexit,add on another drop in sterling and overseas travel wont be much fun for brits

3 minutes ago, bomber said:

yes air compensation a very good point,i wonder if teddy and the brexiteers wouldnt bother claiming their £600 if affected being so against their laws,add visa and mastercard today dropping charges due to EU pressure to the list,all these and other benefits would be gone with a no deal brexit,add on another drop in sterling and overseas travel wont be much fun for brits

Ah, but you see, we could get a better deal alone. When the British Lion squeaks against the EU bastards, the United States, Russia? The Chinese... It just isn't going to happen, is it?

How can a (currently) moderate power like us thrive on its own against far larger countries and alliances?

18 hours ago, soalbundy said:

A plan ? That isn't British, we are a nation of muddlers, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, Britain relies on luck and lady luck has been very good to Britain in the last 300 years (not to the people though) Even the empire wasn't planned, it just sort of happened.

British empire didn't just happen. Brits were highly aggressive killing force towards lesser killing machine equipped people, who were more more accustomed to make friends.

British people killed loads of people to gain power over it's Commonwealth slave bases.

Why to be so shy about the real history or do British people prefer the polished history they have been feed during their schooling?

Brexit has divided the country like never before, but we are divided not because of differences of opinion - these have  always existed - but because of a systematic assault on our tools for resolving such conflict. Truth, fact, experience, expertise, institutional credibility; all dismantled by the very people now lamenting division. 

You can’t bemoan “a divided country” while calling the judiciary “Enemies of The People”, investigative journalism “fake news” and saying you’ve “had enough of experts”. There can be no compromise when any mutually accepted, constant points of reference have been vandalised. 

This is indeed why we won’t find “unity” over Brexit; the two sides lack a shared language. I can compromise if you convince me to your argument with logic and facts. But if your argument is “facts and logic are for sissies”, it’s not compromise, but surrender. And 16 million of us won’t.

loiner, you can't see the wood from the trees. brexit is a disaster, and should be exterminated forthwith.

Where are your Daleks when you need them? The Maybot hasn’t managed it yet, so it looks like Dr WTO will save the UK.

9 hours ago, baboon said:

Moving goalposts? Funny! We can all see who's been doing that since Brexit, and not just once.

So glad you got your compensation...but the EU didn't have to pay for that, did they? In fact, the EU never has to pay for anything, does it? The EU just slushes up everyone else's money, sends most of it to French farmers and ladles a huge wad of it into their own gravy boat. 

3 hours ago, nauseus said:

Moving goalposts? Funny! We can all see who's been doing that since Brexit, and not just once.

So glad you got your compensation...but the EU didn't have to pay for that, did they? In fact, the EU never has to pay for anything, does it? The EU just slushes up everyone else's money, sends most of it to French farmers and ladles a huge wad of it into their own gravy boat. 

The EU weren't responsible for my flight delay. Why would they be expected to pay?

14 minutes ago, wilcopops said:

Of course Brexit defines us.....it defines Brexiteers at least as people who want a country that doesn't care about the NHS, doesn't care about education and doesn't care about the poor.

Why do you say that then?  

2 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Cos he is bitter re the fact that his countrys hard pushed taxpayers will have to dig deep to put extra money into the eu kitty in order to financially feed the subsidy junkie countriesemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

EU is for us so much more than just a little bit money. 

When it comes to the money, we actually save quite a lot of it by combining regulatory work together. There is no need for each member country to create own own regulations as we do it together and have to pay only to one set of civil servants to do the job.

Those 'junkie countries' will become stronger and will support our whole continent in the future. It's more of an investment. 

And UK will keep on paying it's dues until 2064

LONDON – Britain will not pay off its Brexit divorce settlement until the year 2064 – 46 years from now – according to the latest economic forecasts from the Office for Budget Responsibility.

https://www.businessinsider.sg/britain-to-give-annual-money-to-the-eu-for-another-forty-six-years-2018-3/?r=US&IR=T

Do not be do sure...NO DEAL could upset your little applecart.
Plus..after the mep elections in a few weeks..TURMOIL / PANIC in brussels.
Best to live it daily.
Have a nice day[emoji6]

9 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Do not be do sure...NO DEAL could upset your little applecart.
Plus..after the mep elections in a few weeks..TURMOIL / PANIC in brussels.
Best to live it daily.
Have a nice dayemoji6.png

39 billion euros is a whopping 1 euro per EU citizen per month when spread to 7 year period. 

39000000000/500000000/7/12 = 0.92 euros

"That will show em!"

UK is going to pay it even if there is no deal. EU will demand that money before it will enter trade deal negotiations with the UK. That's given. 

39 billion euros is a whopping 1 euro per EU citizen per month when spread to 7 year period. 
39000000000/500000000/7/12 = 0.92 euros

"That will show em!"

UK is going to pay it even if there is no deal. EU will demand that money before it will enter trade deal negotiations with the UK. That's given. 
Usa..canada..australia..and many other countries..and if course the most important thing..THE 5 EYES [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

British empire didn't just happen. Brits were highly aggressive killing force towards lesser killing machine equipped people, who were more more accustomed to make friends.

British people killed loads of people to gain power over it's Commonwealth slave bases.

Why to be so shy about the real history or do British people prefer the polished history they have been feed during their schooling?

Ah, the good old days. Can’t remember them but they must have been good. They certainly made for better lives in the colonies.
Eventually they even helped improve things for the common man in the UK too. He was not living the life of Riley, so has no need to succumb to any notion of guilt that some people like to bear.

1 hour ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

3349FCCE-3489-4674-933D-B0E5D038505D.png

You miss the point completely. That's our money to start with. The EU just rebadge it (as EU money) and send a few pennies back to demonstrate their great generosity. Wakey wakey!

Archived