Brexit cannot define us, says UK PM's deputy as ratings dip

webfact

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
only in your head

Both on paper. 500+ pages. Didn’t you notice either of them?
Your trouble is that EU interference has been happening all around you for over 40 years and you haven’t even noticed!
There’s none so blind as those who will not see.

23 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Both on paper. 500+ pages. Didn’t you notice either of them?
Your trouble is that EU interference has been happening all around you for over 40 years and you haven’t even noticed!
There’s none so blind as those who will not see.

500 pages of waffle irrelevent to 99% of the population of the Uk...please explain how it effects you

1 minute ago, bomber said:

500 pages of waffle irrelevent to 99% of the population of the Uk...please explain how it effects you

How do you know have you asked 99% if the UK population or are you just making this figure up

11 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

How do you know have you asked 99% if the UK population or are you just making this figure up

Yet to meet anyone in 51 years who has been effected by any EU law...probably higher than 99% in reality

12 minutes ago, bomber said:

Yet to meet anyone in 51 years who has been effected by any EU law...probably higher than 99% in reality

You've seriously never met anyone who thinks that brits.'s jobs have been priced so low (as a result of the influx of workers from poor eu countries), that they require state benefits to 'top them up'?

It horrifies me that our govt. thought that this was a good idea, bearing in mind it's only a 'good idea' for employers.......

2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

You really haven't read it have you?

Nope nothing in it that effects me...i might read it later in the year when i leave the UK to live in the EU and it still wont barely effect me...majority of it is trade,and workers rights etc iam self employed so no need.none of it will get you any extra benefits either its uk govt you need to moan to

3 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

You've seriously never met anyone who thinks that brits.'s jobs have been priced so low (as a result of the influx of workers from poor eu countries), that they require state benefits to 'top them up'?

It horrifies me that our govt. thought that this was a good idea, bearing in mind it's only a 'good idea' for employers.......

Minimum wage has shot up,you sound like corbyn and abbot

Waffle to you but serious interference to the rest of us.
1) The Surrender Treaty would affect everybody if it were ever to be implemented.
2) The delayed Exit is already affecting all of us.
3) Do you seriously expect us to believe nobody has been affected by EU regulation and legislation over the past 40 years???

5 minutes ago, bomber said:

Nope nothing in it that effects me...i might read it later in the year when i leave the UK to live in the EU and it still wont barely effect me...majority of it is trade,and workers rights etc iam self employed so no need.none of it will get you any extra benefits either its uk govt you need to moan to

Er, if you haven't read it then you can't really know what might affect you. Innit? You could always read it in the library at the Porto Spoonies.

3 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Waffle to you but serious interference to the rest of us.
1) The Surrender Treaty would affect everybody if it were ever to be implemented.
2) The delayed Exit is already affecting all of us.
3) Do you seriously expect us to believe nobody has been affected by EU regulation and legislation over the past 40 years???

All your opinions

2 hours ago, bomber said:

Looking forward to you publishing your survey where you have asked 99% of the UK population  otherwise I think you just making these figures up 

13 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Looking forward to you publishing your survey where you have asked 99% of the UK population  otherwise I think you just making these figures up 

You wouldn't read it. Nobody seems interested nowadays in the opposite point of view. It's all 'Send' and no 'Receive' anymore. Just look at the war of links and memes on these Brexit threads...

3 minutes ago, baboon said:

You wouldn't read it. Nobody seems interested nowadays in the opposite point of view. It's all 'Send' and no 'Receive' anymore. Just look at the war of links and memes on these Brexit threads...

Actually I would read it if such a survey exists but we all know it doesn't @bomber just quotes figures out on thin air without any substance 

35 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Actually I would read it if such a survey exists but we all know it doesn't @bomber just quotes figures out on thin air without any substance 

again i ask you state the EU laws that offend you or make your life harder,ive asked this question a dozens of times now and yet to get answer of any brexiteer

again i ask you state the EU laws that offend you or make your life harder,ive asked this question a dozens of times now and yet to get answer of any brexiteer

Obviously the penny has not dropped as yet.
Brexiteers DO NOT WANT foreigners to give directives or make laws that will/will not affect citizens of the UK
We much prefer UK laws to be the " boss ".
We also want UK Justice to be supreme..NOT the eu court of justice.
Have a nice evening old boy

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

10 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Brexiteers DO NOT WANT foreigners to give directives or make laws that will/will not affect citizens of the UK

You had better start campaigning to leave NATO while you are at it, then. And the UN. And Interpol. And the Warsaw Convention...

4 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Obviously the penny has not dropped as yet.
We much prefer UK laws to be the " boss ".
We also want UK Justice to be supreme..NOT the eu court of justice.
Have a nice evening old boy

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

you still cannot name a one that effects you or has effected you in the past,old timer

1 minute ago, baboon said:

You had better start campaigning to leave NATO while you are at it, then...

NATO and the US are the UKs true masters,but brexiteers still have issue's dating back 74-80 years ago with a particular nation that is in the EU and prefer to make them the scapegoat for all the nations woe's,pretty sad but true

1 minute ago, bomber said:

NATO and the US are the UKs true masters,but brexiteers still have issue's dating back 74-80 years ago with a particular nation that is in the EU and prefer to make them the scapegoat for all the nations woe's,pretty sad but true

Alas, that does frequently seem to be the case...

Archived