Brexit cannot define us, says UK PM's deputy as ratings dip

webfact

if you want to try to break up the UK you will have to vote for farage or tommy at the next GE,the 2 menial elections you keep yapping on about wont accomplish anything.

Your idea of what would break up the UK is nonsense.
I’d happily vote for Nigel Farage or Tommy Robinson at the next opportunity, so would millions more. Tommy Robinson will be standing for a MEP seat in Manchester as I understand. A Brexit Party candidate will be standing in the upcoming Peterborough By-election.
We’ll have the first of many in the EU Parliament and one in the current HOC very soon.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
defines Us?
"My homeland extends from the Atlantic to the Aegean from the Arctic to the Adriatic, why restrict that?"

Brexit definition - Little England; from isle of Man to Isle of White, Land's End to Lowestoft - what a bunch of uuankers!!!

I think you’ll find that many in your EUtopian empire have different idea about that. Unless you are bringing particular skills or a pot of money for the locals to share, you will be told to ferk right off home in a variety of languages. Even followers of the region of peace, very rightly, don’t get their usual free pass in some of the countries you think you can squat in.
You’ll just be British Johnny Foreigner to them, just an EUUanker yourself.

7 hours ago, Loiner said:

I’d happily vote for Nigel Farage or Tommy Robinson at the next opportunity, so would millions more. Tommy Robinson will be standing for a MEP seat in Manchester as I understand. A Brexit Party candidate will be standing in the upcoming Peterborough By-election.
We’ll have the first of many in the EU Parliament and one in the current HOC very soon.

Well i never all of a sudden the WU parliament is the place to be...who would ever of thought that

Well i never all of a sudden the WU parliament is the place to be...who would ever of thought that

I understand there will be certain protections to which he will be entitled as an MEP.
Not sure for how long he would be able to enjoy them though. What happens to the UK MEPs when we Exit the EU. Do they walk away and Leave empty seats?

On 5/2/2019 at 3:17 PM, bomber said:

Any one of the hundreds of millions of voters across the UK and the EU that can understand if Brexit has not been completed before 22nd May by EU rules the UK MUST hold elections to the EU on 23rd May.

It is as simple as it can be to explain to even the dumbed down masses.

That is the ONLY reason.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

1 hour ago, Loiner said:

I understand there will be certain protections to which he will be entitled as an MEP.
Not sure for how long he would be able to enjoy them though. What happens to the UK MEPs when we Exit the EU. Do they walk away and Leave empty seats?

If Brexit ever happens, UK MEP's will no longer have a place with EU parliament.

UK MEP positions were already allocated to other member states. If that arrangement comes to effect, the next in line to get a seats will become MEPs. 

That's a standard procedure in many democracies. There is no need to have a special elections if a member of our parliaments dies or becomes expelled. 

I do appreciate people who are a bit childish. By that I mean people who are curious and question if the emperor have clothes. 

However I don't understand British politicians kind of evil childishness. Adult, not really clever or funny men, behaving like school kids, bot in British parliament as well as when they are representing their own country's interest in the EU. 

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Any one of the hundreds of millions of voters across the UK and the EU that can understand if Brexit has not been completed before 22nd May by EU rules the UK MUST hold elections to the EU on 23rd May.

It is as simple as it can be to explain to even the dumbed down masses.

That is the ONLY reason.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

what the other brexiteer poster was gloating over was the brexit party and Ukip storming the local and EU elections,why rejoice in storming a parliament you dont even want to be in? and as for the local elections they well over half,iam well aware of the dates involved and iam 99.9999% sure the UK will not of left the EU before 22nd may

,why rejoice in storming a parliament you dont even want to be in?

Aren’t these some of the Remainer excuses to not Leave?
“... the EU has some faults, but we should reform from the inside, not Leave.”
“These colours don’t run.”

Just now, oilinki said:

UK's general public might be a bit 'slow', but their core values and their hearts are in the right place. 

The UK people has finally made their minds. The Brexit what was supposed to be, doesn't exist. It's time to move on.

While people can sometimes be easily lured of voting for some ridiculous claims by Nigel Farage and the rest of the hard brexiteer gang, they are not listening to them anymore.

It's a new world now. Eyes have been opened. The British people no longer listen to the snake oil sellers wish an awe. 

Reality.

Slow them hosses, boss! The reality is that the Brexit Party have no candidates for these local gov elections.

6 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Aren’t these some of the Remainer excuses to not Leave?
“... the EU has some faults, but we should reform from the inside, not Leave.”
“These colours don’t run.”

the EU wont listen to a hand full of bulldogs barking on about WW2 and supposed EU bullying waffle

36 minutes ago, oilinki said:

And why is that? Why did the brexit party had so many candidates in previous elections and none to represent them now?

Brexit party did lose quite a lot of seats.

Because local council elections are completely different from the national or general elections- or even the EU elections.

Local elections involve thousands of candidates across hundreds of constituencies, general elections involve hundreds of candidates for some 650 places and the whole of the UK and EU elections involve less candidates across larger areas.

The Brexit party lost no seat though UKIP did.

If you have to comment, please do some research before you post as this post makes NO sense at all.

And why is that? Why did the brexit party had so many candidates in previous elections and none to represent them now?

The Brexit Party is brand new, formed only a few weeks ago, with no previous candidates or elections.

the EU wont listen to a hand full of bulldogs barking on about WW2 and supposed EU bullying waffle

The EU does not listen to anybody.
New Brexit Party MEPs will al least cause problems and ruffle feathers. Nigel will be back in his element, slagging the commissioners, until we are out anyway.

44 minutes ago, oilinki said:

Please do some research before you post.

The Brexit party lost NO seats.

UKIP did.

If you cannot tell the difference between the UKIP party and the Brexit party you need to go back to school.

Please get your facts correct before you post otherwise you look as stupid as you are.

On 5/2/2019 at 7:59 AM, Loiner said:

I would and will vote happily for Nigel Farage and the Brexit party but I will NEVER vote UKIP again.

6 minutes ago, Loiner said:

The EU does not listen to anybody.
New Brexit Party MEPs will al least cause problems and ruffle feathers. Nigel will be back in his element, slagging the commissioners, until we are out anyway.

i think by time the next GE comes around people will be tired of farage and another attempt at brexit,i also wouldnt be shocked if Corbyn announces soon that he wants brexit scrapped,and a new tory leader would almost certainly be a remainer and a remainer that would approve of revoking A50,the local elections might just be what was needed to deliver the final blow to brexit,both parties have failed to deliver brexit and the only option is to stop it,also i see the pound is surging today that usually only happens on bad news for the brexiteers.

20 minutes ago, oilinki said:

I'm utterly curious about you. You have claimed to have military background. Were you an officer or a lad during your military service?

As I remember, you started as a person with wild world view. Now you are just an angry man, who makes everybody's days bad. Why that happened? And I do ask Why.

Would you like to see my service record?

A poor try at diverting the topic.

Please try to stay on topic. It is NOT about me but about the fact that you have no idea about the difference in political parties in the UK.

The UKIP party is not the same as the Brexit party though they were founded by the same person, Nigel Farage.

I will respond when you get your facts right.

I get angry when people like you have no idea what you are talking about.

Research BEFORE you post.

At this point you are just a talking head lacking information that you don't want to see.

8 minutes ago, bomber said:

i think by time the next GE comes around people will be tired of farage and another attempt at brexit,i also wouldnt be shocked if Corbyn announces soon that he wants brexit scrapped,and a new tory leader would almost certainly be a remainer and a remainer that would approve of revoking A50,the local elections might just be what was needed to deliver the final blow to brexit,both parties have failed to deliver brexit and the only option is to stop it,also i see the pound is surging today that usually only happens on bad news for the brexiteers.

15 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Please do some research before you post.

The Brexit party lost NO seats.

UKIP did.

If you cannot tell the difference between the UKIP party and the Brexit party you need to go back to school.

Please get your facts correct before you post otherwise you look as stupid as you are.

the OP is european and as the brexit party is barely off the ground he probably isnt quite up to date with UK affairs,Farage's former party looks doomed,no surprise there ???? the riff raff will follow him like sheep to his latest attempt and it will be scandal after scandal,the man is a magnet for bulldog patriotic thugs covered in tatts and of little intelligence.

In actual fact Brexit DID define the Tory party as shown by the local election vote in the UK.

It shows that the Tory party under Teresa May has lost the plot, the script and any idea that they THINK they know what they are doing.

6 minutes ago, bomber said:

the OP is european and as the brexit party is barely off the ground he probably isnt quite up to date with UK affairs,Farage's former party looks doomed,no surprise there ???? the riff raff will follow him like sheep to his latest attempt and it will be scandal after scandal,the man is a magnet for bulldog patriotic thugs covered in tatts and of little intelligence.

Hence my post that he researches the subject before posting.

As usual you have no response other than to insult the poster.

1 minute ago, billd766 said:

In actual fact Brexit DID define the Tory party as shown by the local election vote in the UK.

It shows that the Tory party under Teresa May has lost the plot, the script and any idea that they THINK they know what they are doing.

the tories and may now have no option but to openly oppose brexit,same same labour,we already know they do but now they have to have the balls to say it to the camera's,the results of the local election are always bad for the party in power and were no surprise,the surprise was the support for the Lib dems and the kicking the only brexit party took,iam sure you will see it different but the result tells us that the vast majority of voters were not brexiteers.

4 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Hence my post that he researches the subject before posting.

As usual you have no response other than to insult the poster.

i havent insulted anyone,farage doesnt post on here as far as i know

2 hours ago, oilinki said:

That was UKIP. You need to catch up before you let off.

1 hour ago, oilinki said:

I'm utterly curious about you. You have claimed to have military background. Were you an officer or a lad during your military service?

As I remember, you started as a person with wild world view. Now you are just an angry man, who makes everybody's days bad. Why that happened? And I do ask Why.

Like he said. Do some research.

1 hour ago, bomber said:

American Pie, anyone?

Archived