Brexit cannot define us, says UK PM's deputy as ratings dip

webfact

22 minutes ago, nauseus said:

You miss the point completely.

You claimed the EU doesn’t pay for anything, I proved you’re wrong. 

That's our money to start with.

It’s funding you receive from the EU. 

The EU just rebadge it (as EU money) and send a few pennies back to demonstrate their great generosity. Wakey wakey!

What do you think does the UK with your money? Wakey wakey, it’s not Jacob’s personal pennies funding the NHS. 

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

You claimed the EU doesn’t pay for anything, I proved you’re wrong. 

It’s funding you receive from the EU. 

What do you think does the UK with your money? Wakey wakey, it’s not Jacob’s personal pennies funding the NHS. 

The only thing that you've proved is that you live in dreamworld. 

4 hours ago, Loiner said:

Ah, the good old days. Can’t remember them but they must have been good. They certainly made for better lives in the colonies.
Eventually they even helped improve things for the common man in the UK too. He was not living the life of Riley, so has no need to succumb to any notion of guilt that some people like to bear.

Probably the most misinformed comment on the thread...... it is gobsmacking how such ideas can even exist in this day and age.

Probably the most misinformed comment on the thread...... it is gobsmacking how such ideas can even exist in this day and age.

But they do and they’re not misinformed. Not only this day and age, but they always have existed. There’s no reason why they shouldn’t.
When you have finished virtue signalling, you can wallow in being gobsmacked.

I'm not entirely sure where to post this but I found it interesting.

For the Rhubarb brigade I suggest skipping the first 8 mins but from 8, 17, 21 mins or thereabouts some interesting points were covered, particularly re Farage, TR & some candidates.

(& don't forget 'Content' rather than 'Poster' if the red mist gets the better of you!)

Enjoy ????

1 hour ago, Loiner said:

But they do and they’re not misinformed. Not only this day and age, but they always have existed. There’s no reason why they shouldn’t.
When you have finished virtue signalling, you can wallow in being gobsmacked.

For a good explanation of how Brexiteers pervert history to their own ends, watch the first half of this interview with Simon Schama...

https://www.abc.net.au/7.30/simon-schama-explains-the-lessons-of-history-for/11036364

The second half he gives his analysis of Trump.

19 minutes ago, wilcopops said:

For a good explanation of how Brexiteers pervert history to their own ends, watch the first half of this interview with Simon Schama...

https://www.abc.net.au/7.30/simon-schama-explains-the-lessons-of-history-for/11036364

There was no real explanation at all. Just some fantastic speculation.

11 hours ago, wilcopops said:

Not interested in the opinions of 'naive professors' like him. They are the people who pervert history, spinning their own versions of what happened in history. They are the ones who wrote the recent books.

Didn't even watch his analysis of The Donald.

11 hours ago, wilcopops said:

Perverting History? Gina Miller will be the patron saint of Brexiters if her precedent works ????

15 minutes ago, evadgib said:

He'll learn a few more while watching Anne Widdicombe ????

I’m trying at the moment to find out the definition of the term ‘Brexit’.

Very clearly ‘Brexit’ does not = ‘Brexit’.

Perhaps you could help by showing me this ‘Brexit’ of yours.

I’m trying at the moment to find out the definition of the term ‘Brexit’.

Very clearly ‘Brexit’ does not = ‘Brexit’.

Perhaps you could help by showing me this ‘Brexit’ of yours.
From memory.." Brexit " is a word that the msm coined.
Short for Britain Exiting.
As a " BRIT "????????, you should have known that..but wait..maybe it's orange county you hail from..and I'm not talking about the shankhill road area. [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

11 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

As a " BRIT "????????, you should have known that..but wait..maybe it's orange county you hail from..and I'm not talking about the shankhill road area. emoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.png

Forgive me, I thought what with you banging on about wanting Brexit you’d know what the term

means, I was mistaken.

The last time I was around the Shankhill Road area it was awash with Scottish Unionist marching up and down trying to be as offensive as they thought they could get away with.

Apparently unable to miss the opportunity to stir up trouble in somebody else’s community.

Forgive me, I thought what with you banging on about wanting Brexit you’d know what the term
means, I was mistaken.

The last time I was around the Shankhill Road area it was awash with Scottish Unionist marching up and down trying to be as offensive as they thought they could get away with.
Apparently unable to miss the opportunity to stir up trouble in somebody else’s community.

I just told you what Brexit is the abreviation for.
As you know..I am a Royalist and a Unionist.
I if you like " gave up " organised religion over 50 years ago.
Books like the bible and the koran etc are but fairy tales and are for people who need a " crutch " to help them thro their life.
I would ban immediately likes of the orange walk..the hibs walk etc.
I would also ban any taxpayer funded religious schools anywhere in the UK.

BRITAIN EXITING the eu..got it now I hope.
Have a lovely day

5 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

I just told you what Brexit is the abreviation for.
As you know..I am a Royalist and a Unionist.
I if you like " gave up " organised religion over 50 years ago.
Books like the bible and the koran etc are but fairy tales and are for people who need a " crutch " to help them thro their life.
I would ban immediately likes of the orange walk..the hibs walk etc.
I would also ban any taxpayer funded religious schools anywhere in the UK.

BRITAIN EXITING the eu..got it now I hope.
Have a lovely day

Oh, so Brexit is something that’s not actually happening.

I see now why you went off on a tangent about ‘fairy tales’.

Very clever that Teddy, thanks for your graphic explanation.

Oh, so Brexit is something that’s not actually happening.

I see now why you went off on a tangent about ‘fairy tales’.

Very clever that Teddy, thanks for your graphic explanation.

My pleasure..do would you also like a graphic explanation of a septic tank??
That's where all the sociopath politicians end up

3 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

My pleasure..do would you also like a graphic explanation of a septic tank??
That's where all the sociopath politicians end up

Yes please do give us your definition, you are a font of knowledge this morning, I'd like to enlighten us all while you are in full flow. 

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes please do give us your definition, you are a font of knowledge this morning, I'd like to enlighten us all while you are in full flow. 

Just hope it's not overflow! :cheesy:

defines Us?

"My homeland extends from the Atlantic to the Aegean from the Arctic to the Adriatic, why restrict that?"

Brexit definition - Little England; from isle of Man to Isle of White, Land's End to Lowestoft - what a bunch of uuankers!!!

7 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

.I am a Royalist and a Unionist.

????

so which "union" do you think will survive - if the UK's union with Europe doesn't, it's only a matter of time before the UK breaks up too. surely you understand that?

[emoji23]
so which "union" do you think will survive - if the UK's union with Europe doesn't, it's only a matter of time before the UK breaks up too. surely you understand that?
Re your assertion that the UK will break up...
Please give me your home brew recipe..it must be some gear.[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

8 hours ago, malagateddy said:

As a " BRIT "????????, you should have known that..but wait..maybe it's orange county you hail from..and I'm not talking about the shankhill road area. emoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.png

Chomps is actually Belgian. That explains the irate comments on Brexit every day (small nation syndrome + the love of everything EU because it's in Brussels)  

43 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Re your assertion that the UK will break up...
Please give me your home brew recipe..it must be some gear.emoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.png

your right the UK wont break up,MPs wont let it,Brexit is being scrapped to keep the union together,no home brew needed,just common sense,well done those MPs,now lets all raise a glass and drink to them ???? if you want to try to break up the UK you will have to vote for farage or tommy at the next GE,the 2 menial elections you keep yapping on about wont accomplish anything.

2 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

Chomps is actually Belgian. That explains the irate comments on Brexit every day (small nation syndrome + the love of everything EU because it's in Brussels)  

Ah! Now I understand! 

Archived