Another one bites the dust (me)

Pravda

3 minutes ago, Pravda said:

I should have left my wife a souvenir. Life is truly too boring without a kid. Who am I going to leave my half a million dollar condo in Canada. I don't have any family.

don't worry to much, just like in oz the canadian property bubble is imploding.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, madmen said:

don't worry to much, just like in oz the canadian property bubble is imploding.

Maybe in Vancouver because they have a government that is keen on destroying real estate because millennials complained too much,

Just imagine if government in Thailand did that?

Fortunately I own in Toronto who's open for business thanks to conservatives.

Typical presale list

3trvzTq.jpg

I should have left my wife a souvenir. Life is truly too boring without a kid. Who am I going to leave my half a million dollar condo in Canada. I don't have any family.
There's plenty of fish in the sea, especially in Thailand, you're just going through the lonely stage. I don't get the obsession expats have with marriage here, no need really

You absolutely don't want to have a kid with a wife you aren't with anymore.  Screws that kids head permanently. No way to sugar coat this.  He'll most likely never be able to form a normal relationship.  Haunted by parents past, just how it is.  Secondly you're constantly sending money to a woman and a kid who will never fully respect you as a parent no matter how much you do.  Its always going to be YOUR fault you ended up in this situation.  If you're a single guy who just can't hit it off with women you're much better off to just adopt.  I know it's difficult in many counties but still possible even in the usa.  Find a good godmother or something to fill that role and just move on.  I don't know one single person whose parents split early on without some sort of major issues today, whether they admit them or not.

1 hour ago, Pravda said:

So sad, anything else you can think of to whine about after 29 pages?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pravda said:

I'm a really good cook, am happy to tell you how young and hansum you are every day ...................

but don't expect any more sex with me that your wife gave you.

Do you have any photos of the condo?

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm a really good cook, am happy to tell you how young and hansum you are every day ...................

but don't expect any more sex with me that your wife gave you.

Do you have any photos of the condo?

It's nothing impressive. 44sqm, fit for a single guy (me).

Location, location, location......

41079_423108024333_4104795_n.jpg?_nc_cat

40543_423108039333_6383269_n.jpg?_nc_cat

39679_423108154333_5874620_n.jpg?_nc_cat

45615614_10156780268329334_6668263586936

Edited by Pravda

2 hours ago, Troy William Schlitter said:

I am from Edmonton, you can call me son for a condo in Toronto eah. Good luck. How long have you lived in Thailand

Hi son. Five years here.  I was looking into exchanging this condo for the Sky Condo in the new Ice District, but everyone is telling me Edmonton is still dead.

Personally, I just want something safe and hiso in a province with a great healthcare, the government that doesn't cater to whiny snowflakes and great people. 

That's Edmonton, right?

8 minutes ago, totally thaied up said:

Eat ya heart out love, ... You left me but I traded up. Always remember, there is life after divorce or any failed relationship.

There sure is, but like I mentioned before I'm getting tired of it even if the women were literally landing on my lap like they seem to be doing on tinder. Some have even offered to bring me meds for my diarrhea. That would be funny, wife comes back from home while some tinder gal nursing me and changing my diapers. 

Edited by Pravda

31 minutes ago, Pravda said:

I'm getting tired of it

Your just emotionally tired. That will pass with time when you give yourself time to recover. Took me about 18 months to do after my divorce. I was feeling so tired all the time but it passes.

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:02 PM, SenorJorge said:

When a woman tells you she has no future with you she is kind of indicating to you what the relationship was really about from the beginning.  Sad.

On an edit here.  There's far too many incurable stds going around to be paying for sex thesedays.  I've got chronic prostatitis now and I'm not sure if it's sex borne or not. I stopped it with the bar girls eons ago and just recently got remarried.  It started with a bout of urinary retention that seemingly came out of nowhere.  You can get prostatitis from oral and condoms do break.  Let me tell you, this illness is worse than death.  All of the stds can cause prostatitis.  You don't want this.  It's game over.  Enjoy having some time to yourself and avoid nasty women.  That's my advice.

When someone invents a machine that tells us which women are or will be nasty, they'll be multi billionaires.

Surely you ain't telling us that all women are nasty?

Even good girls play away, and they can get something to pass on to another.

Life isn't fair. Some have it bad from the get go, and others lead a charmed life.

23 hours ago, totally thaied up said:

Your just emotionally tired. That will pass with time when you give yourself time to recover. Took me about 18 months to do after my divorce. I was feeling so tired all the time but it passes.

Different for everyone. I never really recovered after leaving my first partner. She has haunted my life ( in my mind ) like a bad dream ever since I knew it was over.

• Like 1

I read all 30 pages.   

Sorry to hear hear about your situation Pravda. 

Don't consider this a failure.  

I think trying to involve other women in your healing process will hurt them or you.  You need to hit bottom and then when you think your at the bottom wait for the official divorce document day and that will feel lower.   Like many smart American women told me they only date men after their divorce is final plus a year.  This seemed excessive to me but I realized later they were right.   

Find happiness in yourself. Only then can you bring happiness to others.   

Don't fret about no one to leave your condo to.  And really if the condo is all you have you best go back and work some more years.  

There are many men in Thailand who don't start families until past 50 with 25 year old wives.   

I do wonder what contribution you gave your wife?  Did you cook and clean the house? Do the grocery shopping? Wash the car?   Nothing wrong with role reversals.  

Unlike some who say it was over when she said she wasted 4 years I always have hope and want to be sure.   But if sex was dead for a long time (why is that) and she felt like she gave to much then what is left?   

Your so young and Thailand has so many women.   I'm here in BKK visiting a special someone.  Thinking she is the one for me.  But every BTS ride, every few minutes in the street I see someone who I want to get to know.  Like they say 1000 await you and I believe this.   No one can tell you what to do.  No one can see the cards in your hand but you and her.  Maybe there is hope to rekindle things?

Good bad, winners losers.  

Enjoy it all!  as this is the poker game called life!

Edited by Elkski

Just remember divorce or separation is like death. You loose a family member. There will be good days and bad days. On the bad days you have to pick yourself up by the boot straps, and do something that makes you happy. Favorite coffee shop, pastry shop, or explore new surroundings. Just don’t sit around listening to sad songs!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

16 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

When someone invents a machine that tells us which women are or will be nasty, they'll be multi billionaires.

Surely you ain't telling us that all women are nasty?

I'm telling you they're nearly all nasty (on the way out).

Many of them are nasty from the day they moved in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elkski said:

And really if the condo is all you have you best go back and work some more years.  

I can't. My mom thought that it would be a good idea to get a degree in Music. what a colossal waste of time that was, I'm lucky to even have what I have. I'm better off here.

As for the PM, I replied. 

• Like 1

On 5/23/2019 at 6:58 PM, Pravda said:

&

On 5/23/2019 at 7:50 PM, Pravda said:

Maybe in Vancouver because they have a government that is keen on destroying real estate because millennials complained too much, Just imagine if government in Thailand did that? Fortunately I own in Toronto who's open for business thanks to conservatives.

&

On 5/24/2019 at 2:30 AM, Pravda said:

Personally, I just want something safe and hiso in a province with a great healthcare, the government that doesn't cater to whiny snowflakes and great people.

How odd that after thirty pages of pissing and moaning about your failures you still cannot see your own snowflake tendencies.  I started off rooting for you to succeed but by act three I realized your attitude remained as arrogant and cynical as ever.  Having a child is easy.  Finding the courage to be a caring and responsible father, despite setbacks and complications, is more difficult.

Edited by user305
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, user305 said:

&

&

How odd that after thirty pages of pissing and moaning about your failures you still cannot see your own snowflake tendencies.  I started off rooting for you to succeed but by act three I realized your attitude remained as arrogant and cynical as ever.  Having a child is easy.  Finding the courage to be a caring and responsible father, despite setbacks and complications, is more difficult.

I am so glad you are such a success. I am extremely worried that you rooted for me in the beginning, but now you feel different.

What can I do to change your mind? What quoted paragraph did you dislike the most?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 1:31 PM, Elkski said:

I do wonder what contribution you gave your wife?  Did you cook and clean the house? Do the grocery shopping? Wash the car?   Nothing wrong with role reversals.  

My contribution to that.

My wife liked food cooked only the way she could cook it. I made my own meals for the most part as she worked late most days. Sometimes if I could eat the same food as her I'd share it, but she didn't liker my food. Papaya salad was her favourite- I never touched the stuff.

I cleaned the house and grounds.

I did the grocery shopping except the things only she knew to get.

The car was washed by the local car wash guys.

I did my own laundry.

I did all the maintenance.

I treated her to restaurant meals and movies.

I paid for fuel so she could go 4 hours away to see her mother.

I paid able tv, electric and water

She kept all the money she made ( about 9,000 a month, so not enough to even consider anyway ).

Made no difference at all, zero, nada, nothing. I think she was devoid a gratitude gene.

Didn't keep us together. In the end, she wanted it all, and gave nothing.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 8:02 PM, Pravda said:

I am so glad you are such a success. I am extremely worried that you rooted for me in the beginning, but now you feel different.

What can I do to change your mind? What quoted paragraph did you dislike the most?

You have to excuse him. After all, he's a newbie ( 37 posts ), so reality has probably not yet set in. Perhaps still wearing the saffron glasses.

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

My contribution to that.

My wife liked food cooked only the way she could cook it. I made my own meals for the most part as she worked late most days. Sometimes if I could eat the same food as her I'd share it, but she didn't liker my food. Papaya salad was her favourite- I never touched the stuff.

I cleaned the house and grounds.

I did the grocery shopping except the things only she knew to get.

The car was washed by the local car wash guys.

I did my own laundry.

I did all the maintenance.

I treated her to restaurant meals and movies.

I paid for fuel so she could go 4 hours away to see her mother.

I paid able tv, electric and water

She kept all the money she made ( about 9,000 a month, so not enough to even consider anyway ).

Made no difference at all, zero, nada, nothing. I think she was devoid a gratitude gene.

Didn't keep us together. In the end, she wanted it all, and gave nothing.

I Agree with you, it doesnt matter how good you will do or are.

At one point she thinks in another destructive way and you loose.

I ve tried in several relations with even several raced women, but every time it brought nothing but shit.

I guess im an alien from another planet and cant find same alien on this planet.

Thats why they are talking about split apart, the ying and yang and so on. I envy the people who did find their yang, but in my experiences, i know its really hard to find my yang. Again in relation, but the road is, again, bumpy.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

I envy the people who did find their yang

I always assume they're either

1) lying, 

2) too stupid to notice what's going on or possibly,

3) grateful they have one no matter on what terms.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Probably the one where you didn't move on.

No point on living in a loveless, sexless relationship, when you could start a new one (at least with sex) the next day.

I have moved on.

I got myself a spankin' new condo from a HK condo hoarder for 11,000 a month.

To be completely honest, I feel just fine without anyone in my life and I like my place all to myself. I am sure my wife feels the same in her now empty house. Somehow, I don't blame her. She was probably just sick and tired with with a sweaty Farang 24/7. I wish her all the best, She is not a mean, cheating person, but she like most just can't communicate. 

Perhaps I can start taking care of my body by using a nice gym here. It has been neglected for the past 5 years.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Perhaps I can start taking care of my body by using a nice gym here. It has been neglected for the past 5 years.

No need for a gym, I just finished a 4.2Km walk around the houses with my gf.

Do it nearly every day, morning and evening when it's not so hot out.

(gf usually doesn't bother)

Edited by BritManToo

On 5/24/2019 at 5:16 PM, totally thaied up said:

it didnt for me, it ended 6-10 years ago but i can for the life of me not have anything to do with woman any longer,

it was so off turning it turns my stomach inside out at the thought of it

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 1:52 PM, Pravda said:

I have moved on.

I got myself a spankin' new condo from a HK condo hoarder for 11,000 a month.

To be completely honest, I feel just fine without anyone in my life and I like my place all to myself. I am sure my wife feels the same in her now empty house. Somehow, I don't blame her. She was probably just sick and tired with with a sweaty Farang 24/7. I wish her all the best, She is not a mean, cheating person, but she like most just can't communicate. 

I don't think anyone can stand being with another person 24/7.

However, even though my wife worked, it didn't make any difference in the end.

Perhaps it's just blind luck.