Another one bites the dust (me)

Pravda

44 minutes ago, Thongkorn said:

I can only talk about Thai women as married one.

I can talk about Brit women and Thai women as I've married (and divorced) one of each.

The Thai woman beat the Brit woman in every way (apart from roast dinners).

Better and more frequent sex, more loving, affectionate and friendly, less demanding of money, gave me the kids and house on divorce, and still comes around and bangs me (if the gf isn't around).

If it wasn't for the drugs, gambling and prostitution, I'd still be married to her.

Edited by BritManToo

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I can talk about Brit women and Thai women as I've married (and divorced) one of each.

The Thai woman beat the Brit woman in every way (apart from roast dinners).

Better and more frequent sex, more loving, affectionate and friendly, less demanding of money, gave me the kids and house on divorce, and still comes around and bangs me (if the gf isn't around).

first and last marriage., No children ,  Married at 53 , Divorced 65.

• Like 1

Here's an interesting update.

Last night I came home to her empty house. I messaged and asked where she was and got a one liner (as usual) - Thonburi. I assume she went with her parents and her sister. I slept alone and sure enough all of them arrived at the house this afternoon.

Now her mom looks at me (I really like that woman she's funny) and asks the same thing every time she seems me - "where are my grandchildren". "Something wrong with you - need to see doctor". My reply is always the same. Nothing wrong with me - along with the silent reply which is your daughter doesn't want to have sex with me anymore. Anyhoo, she goes on and on about me basically being a sperm donor and how she counts on me because none of her children gave her grand-kids. Then she throws a land and house into the mix and to move to her hometown.

I am now thinking wife doesn't see me as a reliable provider and is reluctant to have children. Mom doesn't care if I have money or not.... she just wants grandkids, however, I think my failure to "create" a family is the cause of all this.

When her parents were here she was all chatty, now that they are gone it's back to same.

What a weird day.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pravda said:

Here's an interesting update.

Last night I came home to her empty house. I messaged and asked where she was and got a one liner (as usual) - Thonburi. I assume she went with her parents and her sister. I slept alone and sure enough all of them arrived at the house this afternoon.

Now her mom looks at me (I really like that woman she's funny) and asks the same thing every time she seems me - "where are my grandchildren". "Something wrong with you - need to see doctor". My reply is always the same. Nothing wrong with me - along with the silent reply which is your daughter doesn't want to have sex with me anymore. Anyhoo, she goes on and on about me basically being a sperm donor and how she counts on me because none of her children gave her grand-kids. Then she throws a land and house into the mix and to move to her hometown.

I am now thinking wife doesn't see me as a reliable provider and is reluctant to have children. Mom doesn't care if I have money or not.... she just wants grandkids, however, I think my failure to "create" a family is the cause of all this.

When her parents were here she was all chatty, now that they are gone it's back to same.

What a weird day.

It will go on as long as you let it,

• Like 2

Just now, BritManToo said:

.......... or she spent the night with her Thai bf/husband.

You can drive yourself stupid thinking , the only way is to face facts and make a decision no matter how hard, One lie opens the door to many, I dont want to live like that, I will look after me, Because they will walk away cold hard and uncaring, And also There is no return no matter what.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

.......... or she spent the night with her Thai bf/husband.

Highly improbable that this literally isn't even on my mind. At all.

13 hours ago, Pravda said:

I am now thinking wife doesn't see me as a reliable provider and is reluctant to have children. 

Why would you bring children into this world then? It certainly is not going to make anything easier just because your MIL wants grandchildren and a wife acting the way she is. Got to be a different side to this story.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2019 at 12:11 AM, sanemax said:

What is so great about your pay-as-you-go girlfriends breasts?

I MET  a guy once that calculated how much money he spent total based on the number of sex sessions with his paid girlfriend.  he calculated just going to a prostitute would be cheaper

• Like 1

I am feeling suicidal.....for the first time in my life.

I am staying at Crowne Plaza. Wanted to treat myself with a bit of freedom. Was hoping wife would come, but she is hating and ignoring. I said screw this contacted real estate agents and made account on tinder. Got 100 likes in 2 hours which made me happy and confident.....for 2 hours.

Chatted all night with a really nice, no pressure girl. I think we chatted for 5 hours. I am really looking forward to meeting someone new yet I have this feeling of complete failure lingering over me. I wish I could see someone and no banging many chicks won't help in this case. I think I lost interest in sport sex, that is how much this woman destroyed mentally.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Pravda said:

I am staying at Crowne Plaza. Wanted to treat myself with a bit of freedom. Was hoping wife would come, but she is hating and ignoring. I said screw this contacted real estate agents and made account on tinder. Got 100 likes in 2 hours which made me happy and confident.....for 2 hours.

Chatted all night with a really nice, no pressure girl. I think we chatted for 5 hours. I am really looking forward to meeting someone new yet I have this feeling of complete failure lingering over me. I wish I could see someone and no banging many chicks won't help in this case. I think I lost interest in sport sex, that is how much this woman destroyed mentally.

I've never managed to reach the 'suicidal stage' over a woman.

Despite the woman I loved for 30 years and had 4 kids with getting me jailed.

Banging a new one ASAP really helps the bad feelings go away very quickly.

Not having sport sex only prolongs the despair, but even a naked cuddle will make you feel better.

PS. Always choose a new one that's much younger and slimmer than the ex, and take a photo to show the ex (or let her 'discover').

Edited by BritManToo

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Banging a new one ASAP really helps the bad feelings go away very quickly.

Not having sport sex only prolongs the despair.

PS. Always choose a new one that's much younger and slimmer than the ex, and take a photo to show the ex (or let her 'discover').

I have no problem getting over her to be honest as I won't have to watch her miserable face anymore. This is really self confidence issue. It has now been planted in my brain and it's not going away. One has to wonder how can a woman dislike you so much when you have done nothing wrong. Well, not just one.

Edited by Pravda
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Pravda said:

My goodness-get some help!

Have you any friends that you can go and see...have a beer and a chat?

The waiting around expecting the situation to improve itself can be a killer.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

The waiting around expecting the situation to improve itself can be a killer.

It will improve. I have no doubt. Then it will turn to shit again. I don't think I can deal with this cycle again. I feel stuck.

I am seriously thinking taking a tefl course. It's probably a step backwards, but maybe not in this case.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pravda said:

It will improve. I have no doubt. Then it will turn to shit again. I don't think I can deal with this cycle again. I feel stuck.

I am seriously thinking taking a tefl course. It's probably a step backwards, but maybe not in this case.

Well..at least you have a vision of the future.That's good..but please go out and meet some real life flesh and blood people to get your mind of things for a while..

All the best.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

It's the way they all are, you just gotta live with it.

Mine is different .

????????????????????

Edited by rumak
  • Haha 2

Happened to me after my divorce. I should have got back on the bike quicker and just banged anyone to get over the hurt. Once I did that, I was okay. They can squeeze all the confidence out of you but your not the problem. Chin up...
Didn't work for me. She had the biggest natural boobs in all of Asia and was just a goddess. Took me years to get over that and banging some skinny runt with 2 fried eggs did nothing for me.

Fortunately time heels all wounds and now completely over it. Still miss the tits though lol

sounds like utter loneliness, depression, and feelings of zero self-worth.  TEFL?  lol.  yea, 100 steps backwards, and have fun saying Apple 1,000,000x  day to two-year old kids.  

seems like you need humans who speak English, just for a bit.  i would get on a plane and go back home, find some familiar surroundings.  or travel, go to a county where you might meet people you can talk to.  taking to 5 hours to someone isn't normal, a cry for help, but whatever.  better than death.  

you can fix this yourself.  write down what you need to do.  if you spent a significant time with hookers for money, well, this was bound to happen.  i think most sexpats are trying to get aids and die, really.  it's like this is the last chapter in their life.  very sad.

ok, now get strong.  put on some good music

9 minutes ago, madmen said:

Didn't work for me. She had the biggest natural boobs in all of Asia and was just a goddess. Took me years to get over that and banging some skinny runt with 2 fried eggs did nothing for me.

Fortunately time heels all wounds and now completely over it. Still miss the tits though lol

keep in mind that  time also wounds all heels ......     

3 minutes ago, rumak said:

keep in mind that  time also wounds all heels ......     

Not if he is announcing that he is "suicidal"-that is a very different kettle of fish altogether.

He needs friends and help.

Never downplay this..

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, rumak said:

It will almost certainly repeat itself ....... unless you can see past the initial infatuation and notice when a red flag pops up ( complaining, pouting, silence, showing lack of interest,  looking at phone all the time, etc, etc)

There are some nice guys with plenty to offer that just don't get it.  You must stop the BS from the girl immediately ( or better yet just keep trying till you find one without the BS at all ! )  Almost impossible,

but better single than miserable is what I believe.   Good luck

When it's bedtime, I make my 7yo son turn off the Tv, and my 32yo girlfriend turn off her phone.

They both complain bitterly but I say it's off or no pocket money.

Compliance is usually within 2-3 minutes.

Edited by BritManToo

5 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Not if he is announcing that he is "suicidal"-that is a very different kettle of fish altogether.

He needs friends and help.

Never downplay this..

that is a groucho marx line .......  humor is sometimes the best medicine

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

When it's bedtime, I make my 7yo son turn off the Tv, and my 32yo girlfriend turn off her phone.

They both complain bitterly but I say it's off or no pocket money.

Compliance is usually withing 2-3 minutes.

good !   my daughter is now thirty years old.   she is not spoiled and does not act entitled.  I think she now understands why I raised her that way .  

• Like 1