Another one bites the dust (me)

Pravda

Just now, 473geo said:

Of course you will, not unusual to fail at something when still a wet behind the ears 45 year old - good luck

I'm asking you again. What exactly am I paying for here to be in a relationship with a Thai woman? 

What benefits am I getting in Thailand for this privilege?

12 minutes ago, Pravda said:

I'm asking you again. What exactly am I paying for here to be in a relationship with a Thai woman? 

I believe earlier in thread i asked this question of you, what is the 'added value' you bring to the relationship? If I recall correctly weekends away at a 5 star hotel was your answer........Having a load of money has never been my priority in life, thus I have never had the luxury of fortunes to squander, somehow I get by, keeping my sanity and positive outlook ????

Edited by 473geo

Just now, 473geo said:

I believe earlier in thread i asked this question of you, what are the 'added benefits' you bring to the relationship? If I recall correctly weekends away at a 5 star hotel was your answer........Having a load of money has never been my priority in life, thus I have never had the luxury of fortunes to squander, somehow I get by, keeping my sanity and positive outlook ????

Fair enough.

1 hour ago, Pravda said:

Frequent sex with a much younger and more attractive woman?

That's what I get.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1

When a woman tells you she has no future with you she is kind of indicating to you what the relationship was really about from the beginning.  Sad.

On an edit here.  There's far too many incurable stds going around to be paying for sex thesedays.  I've got chronic prostatitis now and I'm not sure if it's sex borne or not. I stopped it with the bar girls eons ago and just recently got remarried.  It started with a bout of urinary retention that seemingly came out of nowhere.  You can get prostatitis from oral and condoms do break.  Let me tell you, this illness is worse than death.  All of the stds can cause prostatitis.  You don't want this.  It's game over.  Enjoy having some time to yourself and avoid nasty women.  That's my advice.

Edited by SenorJorge
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, SenorJorge said:

When a woman tells you she has no future with you she is kind of indicating to you what the relationship was really about from the beginning.  Sad.

What was it all about? I'm kinda slow, can you tell me?

9 minutes ago, SenorJorge said:

What you can do for her.  Relationships should be a partnership.  Two way street.  Not one way for her.

You might as well bash your head against a wall, SenorJorge.  This will result in far less damage than providing useful advice to the OP. 

You'll also free up valuable time for much more important matters like, erm, your wife.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, SenorJorge said:

What you can do for her.  Relationships should be a partnership.  Two way street.  Not one way for her.

How much is her allowance Senor?

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Pravda said:

How much is her allowance Senor?

We don't do that.  She takes what she needs and knows her boundaries.  Allowances are basically the same as a bar girl.  I'm with you there.  I know you're hurting right now.  Trust me, I've been there.  I don't mean to sound cold or unsympathetic. 

A little background.. I had a girl from wanchai.  Red flags out the wazoo.  Bad past.  Sweet as a button at first, but the reception from the family was chilly as you could ever possibly imagine.  I spent a week there, spent probably 2000 us on wining and dining everyone.  Easy to do in Hong Kong.  Big family.

Anyway, as soon as I got her into the US, she immediately stopped all of her personal hygiene (gross), cluttered and trashed our condo, became a hoarder, packrat, moody, crazy, out of control.  She did this for YEARS, I actually put up with this for YEARS.

She spent all my money and I became her personal chauffeur to boot.  My relationship was so one way in her direction it was unreal.  I took her on lavish holidays, always bought her everything she wanted, and she treated me worse than a dog.  I had to have hip replacements and she refused to stay in the hospital with me!  She said I want to go home, goodnight!

So I have some background with this kind of thing.  Maybe you can turn things around.  I tried to for almost a decade.  I always recommend that.  I don't believe in throwing in the towel.  But good luck.  I'm sorry this happened to you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pravda said:

If  you need  to ask that  question then  you should  just   <deleted> off  to somewhere else and try  your  luck.

Pay  for a relationship?   What you  pay for   diphead!  Or  did  you  come thinking   a relationship   was  cheap in Thailand? Sorry. Thats  just  a   paid  for  <deleted>  fest. A lasting genuine  relationship   goes   beyond   primary  considerations  of  the  "price".

1 minute ago, Dumbastheycome said:

If  you need  to ask that  question then  you should  just   <deleted> off  to somewhere else and try  your  luck.

Pay  for a relationship?   What you  pay for   diphead!  Or  did  you  come thinking   a relationship   was  cheap in Thailand? Sorry. Thats  just  a   paid  for  <deleted>  fest. A lasting genuine  relationship   goes   beyond   primary  considerations  of  the  "price".

I'm asking people how much are they paying and nobody's answering.

Will you?

2 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Will you?

I think everyone's lost interest after 22 pages of going nowhere.  Not being horrible like.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OneEyedPie said:

I think everyone's lost interest after 22 pages of going nowhere.  Not being horrible like.  

God, I love 80's.

Have a heart

1 minute ago, Dumbastheycome said:

But if  you  need   context   in   my personal  reply then I would  say I am  paying   with  my  life  and  happy  with it.

You should have got a new keyboard first.  Probably a spacebar malfunction or something.  ????

Edited by OneEyedPie

40 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Will you?

She just has access to my whole payday which I won't divulge for many reasons.  She knows payday comes on the first and if she takes too much nothing will be there on the 30th.  She also knows I'll be angry if I can't afford my ice cream and doctors visits. I don't spend much outside of meds and docs. She mostly spends money on beauty products.  So far, there hasn't been any hiccups.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

I tink the  OP  will be  disappointed. Nowhere in the lyrics  did it  mention  the  total  cost !

Maybe he can watch the video and by the end he'll have forgotten.