Under fire, former U.S. V.P. Biden says he did not treat Anita Hill badly

rooster59

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

As far as Biden apologizing for this or anything, there is something to consider. "trump" apologizes for NOTHING. In fact when he's caught red handed, he always doubles down. Perhaps democrats in general apologize too bloody much. The public perceives that as being wusses. Like the hesitation to impeach, that's a wuss move. So I'm not saying never apologize but be careful about being branded as the weak party of apologizing for everything. 

Thread isn't about Trump.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He's an affectionate man. He is affectionate to all, not only women. None of the women has charged him with SEXUAL assault. Scads of women have charged "trump" with sexual assault. Different people have different comfort levels about personal space. The complaining women were sensitive about that. They only represent a tiny percentage of the many thousands of people that Bouncy Biden has been warm and affectionate to over his very, very long political career. People can try to paint Bouncy Biden as a sexual predator but he is absolutely 100 percent INNOCENT in that regard. Cheers.

Me too.  ????  That's what I told my wife.  I'm just an affectionate guy to all, not only women.  Ladyboys, femboys, and an occasional .....  ????

1 minute ago, marcusarelus said:

Me too.  ????  That's what I told my wife.  I'm just an affectionate guy to all, not only women.  Ladyboys, femboys, and an occasional .....  ????

I'm not aware that Bouncy Biden has been charged with infidelity not that that's any kind of big issue these days.