Election results set for Tuesday

webfact

If the junta remains in power and the EC keeps attack on FFP, then there probably will be some heated protests going on. And we know what will happen then. Reconditioning by the military or a marshal law or another coup or maybe it will get hotter and hotter and then who knows as the Thai kids and many older people are at the full enough point already. 

• Like 1

Thailand blew it when the junta nixed international monitors for the election ... not legit then and revealed their hand (which is to keep the rich elite Chinese-Thais in charge ... same old MO). Too many sham elections being held everywhere now that hold no credibility. Thailand is plutocracy and will remain so.   

Edited by Sir Dude
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

I really really really can't wait to see who won!:crazy:

Yeah, i can see the smug look now, probably dolled up in his pink outfit, second thoughts though maybe the canary yellow ensemble in honour of the King!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

No I don't see that, unless it is from an army faction. There will be increased disillusion from the young who have grown up with social media taking the blinkers off. Civil disobedience and demos more likely than civil war.

The latter may come as a reaction to the.killings which the former will probably lead to.

You see, at the end of the day, shooting people is all the dinosaurs know...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

'Election results set for Tuesday': you don't say! The real ones? How unexpected. LOL.

Oh, Thailand, born out of the imagination of an (ill-)inspired fascist general, and longtime dictator, afraid of not being able to dominate Siam's genuine complex beauty.

All, and I mean really ALL, bowed to him and his orders, ...and now some half-baked retired military 'apparatchik' dreams of playing the same dark game one more time?

Who's going to stop him, I don't know, but when nobody does, this country's going to sink at least as low as Cambodia and Vietnam (not to make a list of ASEAN countries) nowadays. ...Just a short time before become a total chinese fiefdom.

And the Thais? Well, I guess, they went on doing nothing about it...

Glad the circus is folding up the tents. Either this will put all of this behind us (although nothing will really change with the junta having stolen the show) or everything is going to break loose. Should be an interesting week!

5 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

No I don't see that, unless it is from an army faction. There will be increased disillusion from the young who have grown up with social media taking the blinkers off. Civil disobedience and demos more likely than civil war.

We will see those young social media rebels in jail more often.