Large tree crashes onto car in Chalong

webfact

Large tree crashes onto car in Chalong

By  Kritsada Mueanhawong

636682.jpg

A big tree has fallen in Chalong where it has tried to squash a parked Honda Jazz parked in front of a house in Chalong this morning.

Staff from the Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Chalong Office were notified of the big tree collapsing and hitting a car in Soi Kritsada in Chalong in the midst of high winds and rain earlier today.

At the scene they found the tree laying on top of the small hatchback parked out front of the rental house. Emergency crews cut the tree before removing it from the car.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/large-tree-crashes-onto-car-in-chalong

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-05-08

3 hours ago, webfact said:

A big tree has fallen in Chalong where it has tried to squash a parked Honda Jazz parked in front of a house in Chalong this morning.

Staff from the Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Chalong Office were notified of the big tree collapsing and hitting a car in Soi Kritsada in Chalong in the midst of high winds and rain earlier today.

At the scene they found the tree laying on top of the small hatchback parked out front of the rental house.

And caught the winds? Ofcourse not, they fled

Emergency crews cut the tree before removing it from the car. 

Is the jar of 'good reporting' empty and instead they used the drawer full of rubbish news pasting an article together, at least they should use another wordings.

I don't see a car hit in the picture but an house it is.

A waterbucket was lightly hit in the process

That tree aint big, a twig it is.

Last week bigger one fell around here, slamming on a car and flipping an pickup'topkit' and no reporting done untill now on TVF.

Looking up the article, and yet there is a better picture which indeed shows the car was hit. The tree did not tried to smash the Jazz but actually smashed in it top.

636683.jpg

Still, a twig..

Edited by donim
linking a picture of car being hit by that tree
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, donim said:

And caught the winds? Ofcourse not, they fled

Is the jar of 'good reporting' empty and instead they used the drawer full of rubbish news pasting an article together, at least they should use another wordings.

I don't see a car hit in the picture but an house it is.

A waterbucket was lightly hit in the process

That tree aint big, a twig it is.

Last week bigger one fell around here, slamming on a car and flipping an pickup'topkit' and no reporting done untill now on TVF.

Looking up the article, and yet there is a better picture which indeed shows the car was hit. The tree did not tried to smash the Jazz but actually smashed in it top.

636683.jpg

Still, a twig..

" Is the jar of 'good reporting' empty "

At least the article is comprehensible, your post ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, stevenl said:

" Is the jar of 'good reporting' empty "

At least the article is comprehensible, your post ...

True words ????

Often did I question others by myself, why did they not read the full article before posting their comments.

Now it was Donim himself who didn't read the full article before commenting on this one on TVF.

*slaps myself*

• Like 1