Marriage extension

I am changing from a retirement visa to a marriage extension because of the new financial requirements. I just want to know when I do the Visa do I need to take all the original marriage certificates, wifes ID, blue house book etc. all will copies be sufficient?

From the Thai Immigration website

1. Application form
2. Copy of applicant’s passport
3. Copy of documents proving relationship, such as a marriage certificate, a birth certificate,
registration of child legitimization, household registration certificate, child adoption registration
certificate, or other evidence from the government or relevant agency
4. Copy of evidence proving the Thai nationality of the spouse, parents, children, or adopted
children, such as a national ID card, copy of household registration certificate, or other evidence
issued by the government or relevant agency
5. Only for Criteria (5) and (6), the applicant must attach a funds deposit certificate issued by a
bank in Thailand and a copy of a bankbook, or attach documents proving that the parents or alien
husband earns an average monthly income of no less than Baht 40,000 throughout the year, such as
any particular individual income tax return together with payment receipt, evidence of receiving
retirement pension, evidence of receiving interest from funds deposit, or evidence of having other
funds issued by the relevant agency. An affidavit must also be submitted confirming the alien’s
marital or parental status with a Thai national.

+Photos of you, you wife and child together in the photo in your home ( 1 in front of bed, 1 in front of clothes cupboard, 1 In front of house showing house number on the door, 1 in the living room showing TV or sofa

Also a hand drawn map of where you live, with your address and telephone number written on it.

I submitted a Google map printout, and it was rejected.

Edited by jaiyenyen