Female sex drive increases in 30s? Or is that BS media lie.

2 thai girls I have dated aged 33 and 38 have low sex drive and complain about sex shit or do not want to give head.  Make me feel like I am married

Growing up the fake news media says females PEAK SEXUALLY in their 30s.  That seems to be a lie?  Can anyone else input experiences?

Younger girls are better by a long shot. 

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How does an increase in sex drive relate to wanting to give you head?

Giving head is what women do to please you, not to satisfy themselves.

true, maybe they have lost attraction (as females are fickle) and do not care.  They are just hanging around being useless.  Trying to get away without doing their jobs

I am younger

Just now, DingDongLing said:

true, maybe they have lost attraction (as females are fickle) and do not care.  They are just hanging around being useless.  Trying to get away without doing their jobs

I am younger

Younger than what? 

Girls still try to please selfish a-holes, women have learned it's pointless.

Actually, they peak in their forties. I ended up in a threesome with my fiancee's mum and my fiancee's younger sister. Mum was 44 and kid sister was 19 (honest).

Curiously enough, I never did marry my 21 year-old fiancee.

2 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Actually, they peak in their forties. I ended up in a threesome with my fiancee's mum and my fiancee's younger sister. Mum was 44 and kid sister was 19 (honest).

Or was it she  did  not  marry you? lol

Just being a realist here. Would it not depend on the relationship? My experience is that the older women get up to a point know more. So they know what pleases them. So you need to know about the checks and balances. 

Just now, Snow Leopard said:

Just being a realist here. Would it not depend on the relationship? My experience is that the older women get up to a point know more. So they know what pleases them. So you need to know about the checks and balances. 

Yeah you write the checks and they keep an eye on their balances ????????????

12 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

You sure it was a threesome and not a foursome? Or perhaps it was a fivesome?

Grow up, idiot. 

This is a forum for adults. Stop making a bloody fool of yourself.  

20 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

really?  

29 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Lucky escape for her

2 hours ago, DingDongLing said:

2 thai girls I have dated aged 33 and 38 have low sex drive and complain about sex shit or do not want to give head.  Make me feel like I am married

Growing up the fake news media says females PEAK SEXUALLY in their 30s.  That seems to be a lie?  Can anyone else input experiences?

Younger girls are better by a long shot. 

I thought when you did your first post you said something like many exciting posts coming our way about living in Thailand.

When is that gonna happen ??

Archived