Paranoia On VE Entry?

History (by going through my passport) one VE entry October 2017, one October 2018, one March this year and planning on returning June 3.

Each visit was around 25 days. I can't leave my country for more than 31 days, because I have unlimited health cover (any amount, any reason, any age, any pre-existing conditions -and it's free) as long as I go back home every 31 days, and I spend 4-5 days in HK each trip. So no way to stay more than 31 days anywhere unless I go through hoops for medical cover. So for sure never been in Thailand even 30 days in a row, ever.

So trying to make sense of VE rules, e.g. X times in Y months totalling Z days, in my case it's not a lot, 25 days in the last 6 months to date (March) and 50 in the last year (October to April this year when I left), and want to add 25 more. So 75 days from October 2018 to July 2019. 

Not likely to go back until mid-November as I cycle in Thailand and it's getting close to being too wet daily until then anyway.

I enter at Fast Track via Cathay Pacific business class each time, exit the same way. 

I can get a single entry tourist visa in my city in one business day but is it necessary? I wonder if the consulate would ask me for a 25 day visit why I am even there asking for one. 

• 2 weeks later...

Much ask about nothing.  Three in Fast Track,  I chose a male IO and it was the same as every other entry.  No flipping of pages no looking at me just type type stamp stamp.  I am not sure if they're using the camera at all.  I sort of stood there and looked at the Webcam on a stick for 5 seconds and then went to the fingerprint thing.