Netizens say the policeman’s drunk. Police chief says he ‘is sick’. VIDEO

webfact

7 minutes ago, Prairieboy said:

If he is drunk, fire him - if he is sick take him to the hospital.  In any case he should not be armed with a weapon and he should not be riding a motorcycle.  What is wrong with the bystanders?  Why did they let him continue?

Because they have no sense of responsibility. They are also aware it doesn't matter if he's drunk, as his boss will more than likely back him up - as shown already.

What a great example of Thai police he shows, totally irresponsible ! Not consideration for the public ( what’s else is new ? ) If he had some common sense he could’ve walked instead of endangering other people, on top of this he’s also carrying a gun ! Whether he’s got some health issues or got absolutely wasted he should not be driving a bike risking to cause more damage to himself and the public ! Disgraceful ????????‍♂️

6 hours ago, observer90210 said:

And why does he still have his firearm if the poor lad is suffering from the "unbalancing syndrome" ?

How do you determine who the unbalanced plod are, they are all the same

Mate of mine was in his local one evening, trouble with some young Thai motorbike yobs, so Mama called her local cop on the payroll.  Showed up on his motorbike, off-duty in shorts, t-shirt, flip flops, drunk, wearing his belt with pistol.  Ran the guys off, got on his motorbike, and wobbled off down the road.  Shudder to think about alternate endings had the punks given him a problem, so he whips out his pistol in a show of force.  ???? 

If he has mineire's disease, and he has had an accident before - he knows perfectly well that if another eoisode occurs, there is no way he could/should ride a motorbike.

If it were me, and it has been me in a similar situation where the dizzines hit me without warning, I stopped. I didn't dare get back on the bike - I would have been a danger to myself and others - not to mention that I was aware I might fall off the bike again and end up under the wheels of some other vehicle.

Yet here he is, armed and in uniform, trying to ride a motorbike. I personally would think, 'under the influence'. His police training should have told him to tell his helpers what was wrong - instead they are laughing at his antics. And he above all people, knows he shouldn't be driving whichever story is true!

I am astounded that most of the posts have decided he was inebriated, no blood tests, no breathalyser, but all experts from the computer  keyboard and video, well done judges and jury.

On 5/28/2019 at 5:41 PM, webfact said:

He has a personal health issue – Meniere’s Disease – where he loses his balance. The problem is inside his ears and he can’t control himself. He has broken his leg in a motorbike accident before. A metal implant has been put inside his leg as a result of the last accident”.

And he is allowed to ride a motorbike? Jeez how irresponsible are the RTP chiefs in allowing this? "Who" is sick?? Idiots! :angry: 

Fortunately the copper didn't kill himself or anyone else.

Why is it, that there are always people that will help a drunk, get back on his bike? Actually, they should be arrested, for aiding and abetting a drunk. I have seen this many times, and a couple times, it was a cop, they were helping!

Archived