Emergency topic!!! I need help

So basically i got a Thai national id card and thai passport and i wanted to renew my id card 

i need answers for these questions 

1- can i renew it anywhere in thailand or it must be done or like only can be done in the amphur i have done it at in first place ?

2-  do i must have the tabien baan ? Or whats so called the house book thing for the renewal of the id or i can just use the passport instead ? 

Edited by Kim ari

5 minutes ago, BEVUP said:

I think you would have to do it at the same Amphur as your blue states you live in that area & would need that

Well the thing i dont live in thailand since im mixed blood ive been living in my other half blood country so ...... i wanna know if its must because i dont have it right now with me 

1. You can use any amphur/khet.

2. You do not need the original tabien baan.

In some countries you can apply at the Thai Embassy or Consulate General and receive a Thai ID card then and there. This may save you a journey to Thailand. Contact your Thai Embassy to find out more.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jackdd said:

How is this an emergency?

I don't know if the rules are the same everywhere, but my ex GF once went to an government office in Bangkok to get a new ID card, her registered address was in Chiang Rai. She had just her old expired ID card with her.

Both my Thai son and his Thai wife have renewed their national ID cards at different amphur offices and they have updates their blue Tabien Bann book when their last child was born at an office not their home location. 

Also when we moved the whole family from Bkk to Chiang Mai my son was working on a project in Chonburi city. He had already bought a new house in Chiang Mai and had the new Tabien Baan blue book (issued in CM). He was keen to get the new blue book updated, he dropped into the main amphur office in Chonburi city with all the relevant documents and they said sure give us 20 minutes and the CM Tabien Baan book all updated. 

• Like 1