Getting a Non-Immi B Visa in Bali, possible?

Hi guys!

I'm considering to apply for a 1 year Multiple-Entries Non-Immi B visa in Bali (I already have work permit).

Have anyone applied for such visa in Bali recently?

If so, when have you applied and what documents have you provided them?

Thank you for any feedback.

I have seen no reports of the consulate in Bali issuing a multiple entry non-b visa. 

I am certain you will not be able to get one there. They go by the same requirements as the embassy in Jakarta.

The embassy website states they only issue multiple entry non-b visas for business.

"Single-Entry Visa: IDR 1,120,000 (for employment and short-term business meetings)

Multiple-Entry Visa: IDR 2,800,000 (for frequent short-term business meetings only)"

Source: http://www.thaiembassyjakarta.com/en/consular-services/non-immigrant-visa-b/

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

I have seen no reports of the consulate in Bali issuing a multiple entry non-b visa. 

I am certain you will not be able to get one there. They go by the same requirements as the embassy in Jakarta.

The embassy website states they only issue multiple entry non-b visas for business.

"Single-Entry Visa: IDR 1,120,000 (for employment and short-term business meetings)

Multiple-Entry Visa: IDR 2,800,000 (for frequent short-term business meetings only)"

Source: http://www.thaiembassyjakarta.com/en/consular-services/non-immigrant-visa-b/

Thanks for the input Joe. It makes sense that Bali will be following Jakarta's policy.

In this case I believe the best option would be to apply for a single-entry visa, and once in Thailand apply for a multiple-entry one.

I hope to hear from anyone that has successfully applied for a single-entry B visa in Bali.

1 minute ago, tri said:

In this case I believe the best option would be to apply for a single-entry visa, and once in Thailand apply for a multiple-entry one.

You would not be able to apply for a multiple entry non-b visa at immigration.

You could apply for a one year extension of stay based upon working and then a multiple re-entry permit.