Convenient way to report foreigners staying in your property, say immigration

webfact

55 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:
59 minutes ago, Pattaya46 said:

Why would you want to stick anything in the back of your passport ?

Because they ask you for it at immigration and if they storm ur condo to control you

At my Immigration Office they never asked for documents that would have to be attached in the passport. (They ask for copy of the Departure Card at each Extension and ReEnrty though)

If ever they come to my condo, I will have no problem to show them the original Departure Card, or the 90-Days report receipt on my computer.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

People on here reported online and CW in BKK complained about missing receipts.

I find that unbelievable as its no different to being reported by the Hilton hotel , its in the system. They dont ask for receipts if you stay at a hotel, why would they ask for a reciept for one, and not the other, property in the online system.

6 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I find that unbelievable as its no different to being reported by the Hilton hotel , its in the system. They dont ask for receipts if you stay at a hotel, why would they ask for a reciept for one, and not the other, property in the online system.

i don't know, they also want landlords from 300km to report their in person the first time...

I can't answer any of that as i can't even make the report without having my landlords compliance anyway -.-

20 minutes ago, Pattaya46 said:

At my Immigration Office they never asked for documents that would have to be attached in the passport. (They ask for copy of the Departure Card at each Extension and ReEnrty though)

If ever they come to my condo, I will have no problem to show them the original Departure Card, or the 90-Days report receipt on my computer.

How long since your last extension, I had to show TM30 reciept at my last extension at Jomtien. 

2 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

How long since your last extension, I had to show TM30 reciept at my last extension at Jomtien. 

Made it this month.

No TM30 required for retirees at Jomtien Immigration :cool:

5 hours ago, AmericanSafety said:

If I am flying into BKK and staying at my house, I supply the address to immigration upon arrival. Why would I need to do this a 2nd time?

Cos you might go somewhere. I do a new TM30 every time I go to 7-11

My friend lives on the outskirts of cm.built their house.the girlfriend is the landlord of the property.she reported the change of address and everything else for him,but she was late on something and was fined by the government.don,t know she used a apt  for that,but she had to tell the powers to be for sure

5 hours ago, AmericanSafety said:

If I am flying into BKK and staying at my house, I supply the address to immigration upon arrival. Why would I need to do this a 2nd time?

Because the Thai education system has failed everyone 

12 minutes ago, Rawairat said:

Is it available externally my IOS account is in Australia so it doesn’t show?

Someone mentioned that in an earlier post, change to the Thai app shop. Probably buried in settings somewhere.

So what happens in this example....

condo jointly owned by two foreigners. Yellow book has both names registered. Obviously one is “head” of the house. How do both set about reporting? Separate online registration at the same address? 

Sorry for the silly question, but is the House ID number the house number or something I need to get from my landlords Blue Book [i'm in a Condo if it makes any difference]

The house ID is found in your landlords blue book

In Thailand goal posts have wheels

So what happens in this example....
condo jointly owned by two foreigners. Yellow book has both names registered. Obviously one is “head” of the house. How do both set about reporting? Separate online registration at the same address? 
One of them registers the Condo and then reports both people. The registration is for a property.

In Thailand goal posts have wheels

There’s just no logical, stress LOGICAL reason for suddenly enforcing this old law. It’s cumbersome, ineffective and pointless. All it does is create extra work for everyone. Of course there’s the revenue to consider even that’s an end result of the extra work. We’re often given reasons to feel unwelcome and disrespected by the “powers” and if it wasn’t for the many decent Thai people I interact daily I may well consider moving on.

11 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

What is the use of this information? Why does the police need to know everywhere I am at all times? Are foreigners a danger to Thai's?

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Because they don’t trust anyone, didn’t you know they are a superior race of people with no criminal element amongst their numbers. Why anyone bothers to visit this country is beyond me.

11 hours ago, pattjock said:

I have done this for years using a browser on my PC. This has been for reporting myself living in my own condo.

I downloaded the app and logged in using my old login name and password and everything seems to work fine, well done.

How do you find this app on playstore?

8 hours ago, RBOP said:

What a stupid stupid stupid law. Can't go anywhere where now without reporting many times over and over and over.

Elysium has a price!  It is mindless, I agree, and many other stupid things can be used to describe it.

I still don't understand where the App is, a name for it or how to download it. 

Please help. I ask this question before but it seems to have disappeared. Please help.

18 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Great idea - if it actually works. 

Still trying to do my 90 days online, it never works. They even tried in the immigration office, same result they just smiled & said see you in 90 days !!!!

18 hours ago, thequietman said:

Yes, we are. We steal their women, take all the jobs and have more money and better education than them.

Wouldn't you be scared ???? ????

And we voice opinions about corruption; democracy; bad driving; poor education; human rights; racism; dual pricing; wild dogs; child desertion; property ownership; lawyers.  Occasionally some Thais listen.  In sixty years time Thailand will join the Twentieth Century.

10 hours ago, ThomasThBKK said:

i don't know, they also want landlords from 300km to report their in person the first time...

I can't answer any of that as i can't even make the report without having my landlords compliance anyway -.-

Rubbery stuff. 

Are you having a rubbery time.?

Seriously., I stayed at my partner's room Pattaya klang and suggested putting into my name the rental. 

(Needed a certificate of residence.)

The owner said, cannot do. 

Have to report the farang and she not wanted to do.

So I went to a hotel where I had stayed previously. 

They happily obliged me, completed all the paperwork. 

Even though I was not staying with them..

Archived