Corbyn accuses Trump of interfering in UK politics with Johnson comments

rooster59

In this instance , Trump was talking about Boris and thus this isnt about himself (Trump) and also we "hear from him" because the media reports what he says and the media ask him questions and they report it

You're joking right?

The normal thing would be to say this is up to the British people.

By endorsing he shifts the attention as usual towards his massive self.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bomber said:

kim jong has since executed some of the negotiation team from that summit for failure,it tells you Trump wants 99.99% his way or its walk away,a very risky game to play 

You are making figures up again .

You do this 99.9998% of the time 

39 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

he made the comment without checking out previous (2017) bashing from Johnson, maybe he will change his support after updating 

News > UK > UK Politics

Boris Johnson: The only reason I wouldn't go to some parts of New York is the real risk of meeting Donald Trump

He described Mr Trump's remarks as "complete and utter nonsense"

battle of the bouffants in Brooklyn ????????

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You are making figures up again .

You do this 99.9998% of the time 

by the way how are you enjoying 39.50bt the that mighty pound,please dont say my figures are made up ???? hahahahahahahaha

Trump is known for his disruption of accepted norms. Nothing new, not sure why Corbyn would get his panties in a wad.

Bill Shorten, the former Opposition leader in Australia, has described Trump as barking mad. Nobody seemed to get upset about that criticism.

5 hours ago, Mavideol said:
11 hours ago, rooster59 said:

"President Trump’s attempt to decide who will be Britain’s next prime minister is an entirely unacceptable interference in our country’s democracy."

he has a point.... Trump could be interfering with UK sovereignty and internal affairs

you mean Like christopher Steele did, paid for by the HRC campaign?

12 minutes ago, bomber said:

prove otherwise

You have no way of knowing what Trump and Kim discussed in detail, you wasnt there and the complete discussions were not made public , thus its impossible for you to know that Trump wanted 99.99 % of the discussion to "go his own way" , thus , you just made that figure up  

17 minutes ago, bomber said:

by the way how are you enjoying 39.50bt the that mighty pound,please dont say my figures are made up ???? hahahahahahahaha

Deflection. Changing the subject.

Answer the question. 99.99%? Just admit it. You pulled the figure out of your arse.

1 hour ago, baansgr said:

Says he sticking his nose into Irish politics...this man Is ten times more dangerous than phoney Tony and his illegal wars.

Trump at least is not, yet, a war criminal.  Trump is trying to protect his country against the Chinese, who quite simply (and this has been a sore point in US politics for nearly 20 years) do not play by the rules.  (Whereas your "phoney Tony" led thousands of British soldiers to their death or maiming on the basis of what he knew to be a lie.)

Ditto with the southern border.  This was, under Obama, a bipartisan issue....that something needed to be done to stop the flow of illegal immigrants (er, sorry, flow of "asylum seekers").

So, Trump attempts to "do something", something radical, but do the Dems support him?  No. 

Why not? Cos it's TRUMP who is trying to "do something."

13 minutes ago, bomber said:

I am managing , I did previously used to spend about 50 %+ of my income on other people , whether it be food, clothes , shoes , drinks or whatever .

Since the Pound devaluation , I have stopped being so frivolous and cut out all the wastage and now I am actually saving money , rather than wasting it all .

When it was A Pound 50 for a large Chang in a bar ,  I was buying everyone drinks all night , now that its 3 Pound for a large Chang , I now longer go to bars and save about 700 Baht a day .

Thanks for asking 

3 hours ago, Nigel Garvie said:

The point about both Obama, and Trump, expressing views about the referendum is fair. However I understand that the protocol relates to General Elections here and Presidential elections in the US. By this token Trump did cross the line, as everybody knew he would anyway. Does make you wonder why both Trump and Putin are so desperate to see UK out of the EU - couldn't possibly be that they were acting in their own interests by any chance, surely not - with friends like these who needs enemies?

Here - for your enjoyment- is the wonderful Boris explaining how much he loves the Orange turd.

Exactly, it is in America's interest us being out of the EU, and the fewer trading partners we have the more to his advantage in dictating terms, and in suggesting Borris for next Tory Leader and Nigel in on the Brexit negotiations it is not the UK's interests he thinking of...

2 hours ago, Joe Mcseismic said:

Yes, but, it's what comes out of it that counts.......

Well Joe, Obama's "back of the queue" bit was a set up. Part of the reason he flew to the UK. 

Trump was just answering Q's from the Sunday Times. He didn't invite the ST or have a speech written.

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

If you read the link, Cameron invited Obama to comment. So far as I'm aware trump's commentary on the elections are unsolicited and constitute interference in UK domestic affairs, for which trump has a track record.

Trump did not chase this interview - the Sunday TImes did.

Obama was invited by Cameron right enough - all part of Project Fear.

What is this track record?

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

No Jeremy , Trump just made a comment about Boris and his ability to be the UK PM and he wasnt trying to decide who will be the next PM and Trump also wasnt "interfering " and its quite acceptable for Trump to say what he said 

The funny aspect of this news is that Trump seems to truly believe his statement can have a positive impact! Lol! 

21% of positive opinion on Trump in UK. I guess Boris wishes Trump had shut his big gob! 

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

Well Joe, Obama's "back of the queue" bit was a set up. Part of the reason he flew to the UK. 

Trump was just answering Q's from the Sunday Times. He didn't invite the ST or have a speech written.

Sunday times and the Sun owned by Rupert Murdoch another none Brit promoting Brexit...

1 hour ago, candide said:

The funny aspect of this news is that Trump seems to truly believe his statement can have a positive impact! Lol! 

21% of positive opinion on Trump in UK. I guess Boris wishes Trump had shut his big gob! 

How did you come to the conclusion that Trump truly believes that his statement can have a positive impact ?

10 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Trump interferes in everybody's business. It is a wannabe king complex. It is just what he does. It is his profound lack of wisdom, intelligence and foreign policy skill that makes it so annoying and harmful to the US. 

The same could be said of Corbyn in the UK!!

2 hours ago, candide said:

That 21% is active and vocal. They turn out to vote and flood radio talkshows with calls. I couldn't agree with them less, but they are determined and will fight 24/7. Johnson will weather the storm and his previous comments will be swatted away.

23 minutes ago, oilinki said:

Trump being narcissistic himself, he probably thought that his words are from the heavens. 

Now it's up to the British people to decide whether Trump is the second coming, or not. 

I guess, for the most of religious brexiteers (5-10% of the population), Trump might just be one. 

Oh, I forgot to explain the math in more simple terms. 

That 5-10% means that there is probably 1 to 2 people out of student class of 20 people, who think Trump and Brexit is a cool thing to have around.

It's certainly very simple.

Well, at least the Queen won't have to worry that valuable goodies at the Palace will be stolen if Trump stays there. 

Unlike with Nicolae Ceaucescu (and his viper of a wife) in 1978 - Her Majesty was warned that the Ceaucescus were likely to steal any valuable trinkets available (as they had done on a state visit to Belgium)!

2 minutes ago, oilinki said:

I quoted you, so I'm pretty sure that was exactly what you said. 

If you were not able to follow the idea, please don't state that you can do so. 

I just said it was simple. No following That's it.

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

I am managing , I did previously used to spend about 50 %+ of my income on other people , whether it be food, clothes , shoes , drinks or whatever .

Since the Pound devaluation , I have stopped being so frivolous and cut out all the wastage and now I am actually saving money , rather than wasting it all .

When it was A Pound 50 for a large Chang in a bar ,  I was buying everyone drinks all night , now that its 3 Pound for a large Chang , I now longer go to bars and save about 700 Baht a day .

Thanks for asking 

it seems your enjoying brexit,your fellow brexiteer nauseaus predicted another downfall on here only yesterday with a crash out,get your crash helmet on its going to be rough ride,expect 33-35 soon,siam sato is a good buy if needs be????

Archived