Corbyn accuses Trump of interfering in UK politics with Johnson comments

rooster59

Just now, bomber said:

it seems your enjoying brexit,your fellow brexiteer nauseaus predicted another downfall on here only yesterday with a crash out,get your crash helmet on its going to be rough ride,expect 33-35 soon,siam sato is a good buy if needs be????

If you believe that , you should buy as much Thai Baht as you can now and then convert  it back to Pounds when it gets to 33-35 ,

You will make a 20 % profit .

How much Baht have you bought as an investment ?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, blazes said:

Well, at least the Queen won't have to worry that valuable goodies at the Palace will be stolen if Trump stays there. 

Unlike with Nicolae Ceaucescu (and his viper of a wife) in 1978 - Her Majesty was warned that the Ceaucescus were likely to steal any valuable trinkets available (as they had done on a state visit to Belgium)!

god forbid he would swipe the queens curlers,luckily trump hasnt started curling his hair just yet,

3 minutes ago, bomber said:

it seems your enjoying brexit,your fellow brexiteer nauseaus predicted another downfall on here only yesterday with a crash out,get your crash helmet on its going to be rough ride,expect 33-35 soon,siam sato is a good buy if needs be????

And your dreams of emigrating to Thailand are getting further and further away and its probably impossible for you to do now .

Anyway , Thailands hey-day as a place to retire to has come to an end , you missed the boat , its all over now 

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

If you believe that , you should buy as much Thai Baht as you can now and then convert  it back to Pounds when it gets to 33-35 ,

You will make a 20 % profit .

How much Baht have you bought as an investment ?

dont require any baht,bought big lumps of dollars at $1.38/9 roughly a year ago and big lumps of euro.s at €1.14-16 this year,did you take 44bt a while back or were you still dreaming of 50,yes i could make a profit but i dont need the money,will hang on for the time being,dollars converted to euro = €1.24ish at present ????

9 minutes ago, sanemax said:

And your dreams of emigrating to Thailand are getting further and further away and its probably impossible for you to do now .

Anyway , Thailands hey-day as a place to retire to has come to an end , you missed the boat , its all over now 

never ever wanted to emigrate to thailand,its well past its sell by date regardless of brexit/shittt pound.i could still do it comfortably as long as it didnt spend more than £500/600 per week (which i never would anyway),i didnt actually miss the boat i visited 40+ times from 2001 until 1 year ago,i saw the good times as a relative youngster,great memories but now moved on to better and nicer things,now you enjoy the last days of whats left of it,and lets not forget brexit ???? oh and trump ???? ⬅️ shit that sun tan is too extreme

13 minutes ago, bomber said:

never ever wanted to emigrate to thailand,its well past its sell by date regardless of brexit/shittt pound.i could still do it comfortably as long as it didnt spend more than £500/600 per week (which i never would anyway),i didnt actually miss the boat i visited 40+ times from 2001 until 1 year ago,i saw the good times as a relative youngster,great memories but now moved on to better and nicer things,now you enjoy the last days of whats left of it,and lets not forget brexit ???? oh and trump ???? ⬅️ shit that sun tan is too extreme

So you moved back to the country-house near Weston-super-Mare, did you?  

18 minutes ago, blazes said:

So you moved back to the country-house near Weston-super-Mare, did you?  

i never lived in thailand and never wanted to,iam only 51 and enjoyed travelling to other places while working despite not really needing to in the last 3-5 years,btw weston-super-mere is a place ive never visited.,is it nice?  maybe i need to visit it before i leave the crappy UK to live in the EU in 2-4 months time,but i dont really fancy a 5-6 hour drive if its a tihs hole.

10 hours ago, nauseus said:

How many bedrooms did he ask for?

Inmaterial, the security personal can not protect him from a killer pack of corgis...

US President Donald Trump has denied calling the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, "nasty" despite the comments being recorded.

"I never called Meghan Markle 'nasty'," he tweeted on Sunday, adding: "Made up by the Fake News Media, and they got caught cold!"

Mr Trump made his remarks about the duchess in a Sun newspaper interview ahead of his state visit to the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48491602

9 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Inmaterial, the security personal can not protect him from a killer pack of corgis...

And, in the end, who gives a flying <deleted>?  [word deleted = "healthy conjugal relations"]

8 hours ago, nauseus said:

Trump did not chase this interview - the Sunday TImes did.

Obama was invited by Cameron right enough - all part of Project Fear.

What is this track record?

The bottom line is trump is incapable of understanding silence is the better part of valour. Yet again he has fog horned opinions concerning UK matters, just can't keep his mouth shut even leading up to a State Visit.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/02/politics/trump-sunday-times-interview-brexit-grb-intl/index.html

trump is unfit to represent the Office of the President of the USA.

26 minutes ago, simple1 said:

The bottom line is trump is incapable of understanding silence is the better part of valour. Yet again he has fog horned opinions concerning UK matters, just can't keep his mouth shut even leading up to a State Visit.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/02/politics/trump-sunday-times-interview-brexit-grb-intl/index.html

I do think that the reality is that you dont like Trump or Boris and you dont like Trump praising Boris .

The problem isnt what was said , it was who said it and about whom 

16 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I do think that the reality is that you dont like Trump or Boris and you dont like Trump praising Boris .

The problem isnt what was said , it was who said it and about whom 

Sure. IMO it is completely inappropriate for trump to comment on the actions of HMG with domestic matters, e.g. claiming Farage should represent be in negotiations with EU when farage is not even a Member of Parliament. If the shoe was on the other foot how do you think trump would respond? trump is insulting his hosts immediately prior to a State Visit, you think that's a good look for the President of the USA???

I expect the millennial snowflakes who are too busy looking at their likes on Facebook with their narcissistic outlook in life not accept a democratic elected president. Having crying rooms across university campuses because Hilary lost sums it all up for me. Rather like those who can't accept Brexit and want to prevent it in anyway they can.

I don't understand my generation and older who I would have thought had more moral fibre in them but it would seem many don't as they take a similar attitude. I wonder what will happen when Trump wins a second term. Those crying rooms will need extending.

Watching the sleazy London mayor on TV saying trump shouldn't be allowed in the UK. He shouldn't be London mayor but with London as John Cleese so aptly put it, "is not a British city anymore". How very true.

https://us.blastingnews.com/opinion/2016/11/trump-crying-rooms-nightmare-for-future-employers-of-this-tissue-generation-001262407.html

https://thehornnews.com/millennials-hold-cry-ins-trump-election/

36 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Sure. IMO it is completely inappropriate for trump to comment on the actions of HMG with domestic matters, e.g. claiming Farage should represent be in negotiations with EU when farage is not even a Member of Parliament. If the shoe was on the other foot how do you think trump would respond? trump is insulting his hosts immediately prior to a State Visit, you think that's a good look for the President of the USA???

Well, as you seem not to have noticed, the Brexit (or should I say "the Remain") negotiations were not carried out by MPs, but by Treasury civil servants, who have every incentive to stay hog-tied to the Brussels feeding trough.

So, to be clear, Farage could have been signed on as a temporary "civil servant".

38 minutes ago, blazes said:

Well, as you seem not to have noticed, the Brexit (or should I say "the Remain") negotiations were not carried out by MPs, but by Treasury civil servants, who have every incentive to stay hog-tied to the Brussels feeding trough.

So, to be clear, Farage could have been signed on as a temporary "civil servant".

Civil Servants are provided negotiation guideline by politicians. Could have, but hasn't. Farage totally failed in GE efforts. As a MEP you only have to look at his hypocrisy & miserable failure of representation whilst on the Fisheries committee. No trust whatsoever in the man, same with trump

I an American and don't really know the players, Also I have no love lost for trump, What I had heard of Boris Johnson so far was that he was a buffoon.

I am Just watching   a debate on Intelligence² where he represents one side of the debate , The man does not seem like a dummy to me.. If indeed he is a buffoon, IMO he is a very clever buffoon and should be kept an eye on.  

1 hour ago, Joe Mcseismic said:

Would you want this clown as leader of the country?

BJ.jpg

Well, Italy, the home of Da Vinci and the Pope and Garibaldi has one [a clown as leader of the country].  What's good enough for those brilliant Eyeties is good enough for me....

4 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I expect the millennial snowflakes who are too busy looking at their likes on Facebook with their narcissistic outlook in life not accept a democratic elected president. Having crying rooms across university campuses because Hilary lost sums it all up for me. Rather like those who can't accept Brexit and want to prevent it in anyway they can.

I don't understand my generation and older who I would have thought had more moral fibre in them but it would seem many don't as they take a similar attitude. I wonder what will happen when Trump wins a second term. Those crying rooms will need extending.

Watching the sleazy London mayor on TV saying trump shouldn't be allowed in the UK. He shouldn't be London mayor but with London as John Cleese so aptly put it, "is not a British city anymore". How very true.

https://us.blastingnews.com/opinion/2016/11/trump-crying-rooms-nightmare-for-future-employers-of-this-tissue-generation-001262407.html

https://thehornnews.com/millennials-hold-cry-ins-trump-election/

You mean like Trump not accepting he had not won the popular vote and inventing a story of fake electors as an explanation?

5 hours ago, simple1 said:

One interview is not a "track record". 

Appropriate comments from Trump, I think. But the Congress should move to make England and Wales, at least, a US Territory. After 20 or so years, the Territory might be eligible to apply for statehood.

35 minutes ago, zydeco said:

Appropriate comments from Trump, I think. But the Congress should move to make England and Wales, at least, a US Territory. After 20 or so years, the Territory might be eligible to apply for statehood.

I think their usual modus operandi is to invade first on the pretext that the world order is endangered by ones control of oil. They are probably more interested in Scotland seceeding first and then they can target the evil threat from Nessy.

3 hours ago, candide said:

You mean like Trump not accepting he had not won the popular vote and inventing a story of fake electors as an explanation?

Yes you hit on the Brexiteers are the real snowflakes secret. Trump couldn't bare to accept that he lost the national vote by 3 million. Brexiteers search desperately for scapegoats every time they hear facts that contradict  their sadly ill informed beliefs. It's the Biased Broadcasting Corp, it's the MSM, it's a Remainer conspiracy, etc etc etc - pathetic really.  

Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 23.40.47.png

myths.png

Archived