100k properties on BKK market between 2-7m

The figures mean nothing; try doing a search for almost anything on Google, and see how many million results you get. A huge proportion of properties for sale will have been advertised years ago, be unavailable for various reasons, rented out and so on. However, anecdotally there is probably more property available in Bangkok than ever before - a burgeoning Thai middle class, and foreigners, particularly hot money Chinese, are more willing to sink some spare cash into a Thai condo - in the case of the Chinese, before their government clamps down on FX flows again. 

I think far more than outside the country, these are fairly active listings. Difference might be in those who'd love to sell if they could square the circle and actively looking to SELL their property.

Yes, of course. Dead ads, dupes but that's a lot of property. Considering so much is overpriced, curious raising to 9m roughly 300k USD. Finally, I bet there are 10,000 new units that could be for ready for sale in the next year. Must be 3-4k minimum within a few km of me.

• Like 1

Its happening also around every new BTS stations, 3-4 new condo going up while all the others already there look like they are 70% empty.

All i say is i hope its just rich people paying for these straight out.

If its investors building building with other peoples money or credit or loans theres gonna be some BIGGG hurt coming